*mVm*Paku

Other Reports Discussion forum.
Bishop
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: bishop

Re: *mVm*Paku

Post by Bishop »

It's up to adminless how he wants to tolerate your attitude. I anticipate team-supportive gameplay, where you do not undermine your own team. To be honest, you don't even need to be useful. Don't be harmful.
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: cTh

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

/sv_pakucampmod 1 :D
Camaradas Iks De
Boones
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Boones »

He's playing this game about 10 years I would say. He was a dickhead back in the days on 1.16 and nothing has changed. And his arrogance level was always much bigger then his actual skills. Just a short description of him.
FilthyPirate
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: FilthyPirate

Post by FilthyPirate »

FilthyBoones wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 0:25 He's playing this game about 10 years I would say. He was a dickhead back in the days on 1.16 and nothing has changed. And his arrogance level was always much bigger then his actual skills. Just a short description of him.
lol I remember Paku from 1.16 also, good description.
Semisek48
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Semisek48 »

Bang Bang You Lose xD

Unfreeze would be so sad and empty without this annoying spam. I can also confirm that he is a bit of a troll, but I don't remember him ever shooting me of an armor really. And most importantly, he always sends back my smiles - that means he passed my character test. The next time I meet him, I'll focus on him a bit.
uZu
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: uZu

Post by uZu »

Same as @Semisek48 here, he might be annoying with his uber camping attitude sometimes but AFAIR wasn't really annoying to me during a game
nickaero
User lv4
User lv4

Post by nickaero »

Paku can be annoying but he never infuriated me enough for me to ask for ban. Although if he doesn't even bother to apologize here and keeps trolling and being arrogant then I guess a ban is more than fair lol
_Nisa_
User lv3
User lv3
in-game nick: ^Princess

Post by _Nisa_ »

Paku constantly shoots people off armor, and shoots teammates into void and lava. He also shoots teammates in the back to push them into enemy fire to score a cheap unfreeze.

My advice to him: Paku, delete quake.
i_cezar
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: Blaze

Post by i_cezar »

Yes he camps dm11 mega area below and above and sits there the whole game shooting all enemies that he can in void, not helping his team.

It bothers me not because he can play this card only once, next time you know he will be there. So no problem. But if other players get griefed by him im with them on this one.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

i_cezar wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:53 Yes he camps dm11 mega area below and above and sits there the whole game shooting all enemies that he can in void, not helping his team.

It bothers me not because he can play this card only once, next time you know he will be there. So no problem. But if other players get griefed by him im with them on this one.
This is true , game is drawing 9-9 against blaze's team , we need all hands on deck and he's camping playing and we lose game cos blaze kills him to

But good player when he decides to play