Petition to unban Berkut

UnFreeZe/FreeFUn/glacius Game Servers forum.
i_cezar
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: Blaze

Re: Petition to unban Berkut

Post by i_cezar »

imho the "golden eagle" doesnt deserve a perma ban.
Maybe a longer ban but not definitive. He's an old player on the server. Many of us come and play and bring some emotions from outside into the game. Maybe he had it worse in life than us. Maybe he was bullied when he was little and now does the same. He just needs to understand that no one wants to bully him here on the server so its time to let go of bad feelings, just have fun and get better. But he needs time for that. After all he's a respectable working man with a family and all in real life who acomplished something.

but its adminless's call on this one, it's not me who he gives trouble. I'm in good relations with berkut and p0rsche.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

well as brought on the thread the feeling is not that it was a isolated incident but just a continuation of a permanent incident across the years. it's not like he got banned just because one day he team shot somebody, first of all it wasn't one day, the second report comes preceded from another report and a last warning plus month ban right on the same thread for the very same reason and secondly all that comes preceded by a spec ban due team switching preceded by a nick ban due consistent insulting/spam also preceded by a chat ban for the same reason and so on over a span of years. as said it's not that he did shit one or two days and got permanently banned no the turn of events is that he spent all day harassing/bullying anybody in sight and just after he got chat banned right after like literally five minutes later he proceeded to continue the same harassment/bullying but with the nicks once he also got nick banned he immediately again like literally five minutes later proceeded to permanently break the team balance and mess the teams to his buddies benefit as much as possible ruining any chances of a fair public game right after he also got spec banned I believe you've guessed it already he proceeded to jump team UnFreeZe with no end even after they were done all the while continuing his harassment and bullying of other members but in-game this time and sneaking themselves as kind of leaders/managers of a clan they even "joined" uninvited which not only got him banned in-game himself but also his whole clan and teammates banned from the events. to be honest with you it looks like non sense to me to even argue about it, I mean, seriously the standard procedure when someone comes with this bullshit is a warn and a ban, when dude fails to listen/change behavior at all, permanent ban just like that. honestly, probably I wouldn't have any problems in unban him in some months like six or so, it's not such a big deal but what's the point? just to ban him for another year again just five minutes or a week later. looks like a total waste of effort to me.
me
User lv3
User lv3

Post by me »

... after all that and continuing, just 3 or 4 days ago, within my team, nickname harassing me and constantly persuing/shooting me away... Not all here are granted with his "bullying", as he chooses specific players. Lucky him i dont know where he live and whatever shithole hes into, is far away...

Just took the oportunity of this thread to a one more final report (sorry admin...), as i dont care anylonger and as he (berkut) think he still bothers me doing so.

My vote, perm irrevogable ban. Turn page please.

Cheers
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

me wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 21:35 ... after all that and continuing, just 3 or 4 days ago, within my team, nickname harassing me and constantly persuing/shooting me away... Not all here are granted with his "bullying", as he chooses specific players. Lucky him i dont know where he live and whatever shithole hes into, is far away...

Just took the oportunity of this thread to a one more final report (sorry admin...), as i dont care anylonger and as he (berkut) think he still bothers me doing so.

My vote, perm irrevogable ban. Turn page please.

Cheers
It's only.because you are oko lol

@admin very good points, we just see the ban issue different that's all , but whatever is required is required
nickaero
User lv4
User lv4

Post by nickaero »

PacMan wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:22
imprecise wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:52 @Pacman

For Berkut and Porsche, they should already put their big egos aside and show a little humility, make a formal apology to the people concerned, and above all that they get involved. on concrete things that they are accused of and that they keep their commitment over time ... Do you think they are capable of it ?
True they should apologies before anything , thanks impeelia
Assss why you left discord
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

nickaero wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:38
PacMan wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:22

True they should apologies before anything , thanks impeelia
Assss why you left discord
Lol ass

Distracted, don't need another chat place , form is good , discord dm is ok

For now , and just end up ass talking so all good
UniX
User lv3
User lv3

Post by UniX »

Omg the drama..
Adminless servers, Adminless rules.
End of.
If those guys could not adhere to the rules like everyone else and were repeatedly warned, they can just fuck off and start their own server where asshattery is allowed.
uZu
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: uZu

Post by uZu »

UniX, it's a bit harsh but you succesfullly sum up the situation =)
Cremisi
User lv1
User lv1

Post by Cremisi »

As a guest I'm aware I'm not really qualified to speak wrt something that goes back in time since before I joined the servers, let alone suggest a poll... but still I fully agree with the op.