fpsclasico teams and clans news

fpsclassico community based events and fights.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

fpsclasico teams and clans news

Post by adminless »

ok, in light of all the he said/she said conflicts surrounding these fpsclasico teams and clans lately I decided to, in addition to the rules and list, start this thread here to keep organized and publish/broadcast any news/changes with the fpsclasico teams and clans, like member additions, removals, new clans or sanctions among anything else related so the community can clearly know. additionally I believe this thread can probably be also used for recruitment by the teams and clans and/or by the players looking for a team or a clan as well as for discussions and/or other related stuff.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Re: fpsclasico teams and clans news

Post by PacMan »

Great couple of suggestions

1. Increase clan size to 10 , as many can't always play keeping six as the minimum

2. Player that doesn't ever use the clan tag should not be permitted to enter any matches or be recognised as part of the clan, or something like that

3. Unfreeze community team perhaps should be only one team no need for team b etc

Not sure what others think

And lastly

Ez clan

Stoned.EZ
Ziggy.EZ
PacMan.EZ
Narcell.EZ
Axl.EZ
[EZ]Pixie
Horseman.EZ
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, added now let me know how you see that and/or if you want to correct something.

for the rest, I believe that at the moment the 6/8 players limit given the size of the community it should be appropriate. to put a example I believe that is better/more favorable to have let's say ten 6 players clans than 6 ten players clans for everybody involved. think that provided fights are usually 5vs5 if everybody happens to be available then it becomes difficult to find a spot and/or it could even be given the situation that the team greatly differs from one fight to another and lacks consistency. yes, on the future it could be reviewed at the moment I think that limit is appropriate.

as for two I believe that I don't need to explain you that I agree with you however I'm not so sure about enforcing it. as I believe that I already explained more than enough joining/leaving teams just like that in the shadows telling one people one thing and another to other one without ultimately nobody really knowing anything, first is not even allowed to begin with (it's stated on the rules you can not play one fight with a team lose then join another team then come back in the middle of another exciting fight etc to put a example), and second it's a terrible choice that it's evident that it's not going to take you anywhere but to get banned once things get out of hand and the situation impossible to deal with. and once again, I repeat, it's not a threat, it's just what it's, the policy and pretty much common sense and basic manners. so basically if that ends up becoming a major, generalized, problem I guess that I'll probably enforce that rule otherwise pretty much just for one single player I don't think it should be necessary.

those are off-the-record teams that aren't mean to have continuity besides specific purposes (like special events team UnFreeZe and the 2021 league for the others) they are just keep there to keep track of what has been played. yeah probably if more off-the-record teams like that spawn it might appropriate to separate them to a different thread or combine them altogether in a post. anyways, I'll see thanks for the suggestions, feedback.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok added the (ranked&events) banned player ang3lfish to the banned clan WTF now along with the also banned team mates, miroslav, berkut, porsche, viper and frag_masin along community members whoami and rotten. in addition also after further evaluation extended the whole clan ban from any regular (i.e. non special) events here at least for another six months until the Thursday 6 of October of 2022 14:02 CEST (UTC+02) without option for yet even more appellation. the overall feeling is that is just not possible to get anything normally done with these folks at all and that anything relating them is a total mess and basically it has to end up being enforced instead so be it, that will be the case then. the individual players ban will transform to chat ban after the clan ban ends at least for a year after and the clan ban will obviously remain subject to further extension/revision depending on the circumstances until completion and then the clan even subject to further approval by the community/commission afterwards.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok from the feedback I received from this to finish off with all this wtf mess also extended now the individual players ban here to WhoAmI as at this point it would be pretty hard (virtually impossible) to understand otherwise and changed the clan ban status to permanent with option for revision/appellation on the future (let's say in another year not any time soon) as it seems the most reasonable/logical instead of yet even more over complicated policies and even further drama/escalation.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

Can we request name bans? Example each clan has its fan base but some are toxic , example we want a name like hate.ez banned or ilm.asses , feasible or to much work ? As in odd one now and then if needed?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

sure no big deal, it can be done, I mean, there's a (70 or something) list of banned nicks already. matter of fact, even if necessary, clan tags themselves could probably be registered as well just like the nicks if needed to prevent randoms wearing it and starting shit for example. overall for a registration/ban to be accepted a real reason is typically required as to prevent abuse/overuse. just let me know.
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: cTh

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

PacMan wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 14:23 Can we request name bans? Example each clan has its fan base but some are toxic , example we want a name like hate.ez banned or ilm.asses , feasible or to much work ? As in odd one now and then if needed?
So far, only my clan has been offended by spam and player names. Such incidents are unlikely to occur but still a good idea.
Camaradas Iks De
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

four months (until the 10 of May of 2022) or at least a event (what happens later) ban for player blaze due not only have missed to provide the demos for the team UnFreeZe vs WTF mega fight as agreed when everyone else, even banned people included, have do it but also to have failed to communicate altogether about it after repeated reminders across the weeks after the fight using various different methods.
i_cezar
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: Blaze

Post by i_cezar »

Hi!
I will provide the demos tommorow. I got caught with vacation and after that with work, but maybe a bit too lazy also. I knew this rule so nothing else to say really in my defense.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

yes, it's what it's, unfortunately I can't do much for you, I simply just can't overlook it any more, at this point I was obliged to take action. I knew you were on vacation which is why I tried to save you time and I've been this patience but as I said I believe the absolute lack of communication was simply unacceptable. I think I sent you like 3 PM's, one mail and even asked a few friends to directly reach you on their own (which I guess they did). you never got back, not even when reminded about it on the server early today at the start of the game. such behaviors are not tolerated.

anyways, on a positive note looking forward the demos to finally complete the fight package and I believe that due overall good behavior and admitting the fault I could short the ban a bit if you really do carry with the demos in term.
^Walnut*
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: -=ASS=-^WALNUT

Post by ^Walnut* »

Hello Adminless!

Can you please add the player 'de_dog' to our ASS clan list?

Kind regards,
Walnut
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

sure just added now, glad that he finally found a team after pretty much being left out from wtf.
^Walnut*
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: -=ASS=-^WALNUT

Post by ^Walnut* »

Thank you for adding him :thumbup:
He wasn't actually on the server for a long time, so that's maybe why he was a bit overlooked by WTF.
i_cezar
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: Blaze

Post by i_cezar »

I sent the demos for Unfreeze Team vs WTF games. 
I admit my behavior was not good for not checking/responding in time to emails from your side.I just postponed the sending of the demos as i do with other things in life until its late. I also didnt notice your reminder/warning during the last night's Allstars event game.. Just please don't take this aspect as a lack of respect because its not. If you are going to consider a diminishing of the ban period(due to breaking the rule of not sending demos as agreed) as you stated here on forum, more important for me is to be able to play alongside my clan if an event appears.

Thanks and have a good evening!