Team UnFreeZe mega events history - Diamond Clan undisputed champions
oKo*Magister
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: oKo*Magister

Re: Team UnFreeZe vs WTF?! anyone?

Post by oKo*Magister »

REALGAN_LAG
By saying people you mean only you and berkut. You knew from the beginning that Miro won't play so stop crying like a little baby and accept that you lost lol. Nobody really cares about this match now. It's done, Team UnFreeZe won and that's all.
It's all in the spirit of Aimbot. *Mankubus voice*
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: .WTF!P0rsche?!

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

oKo*Magister wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 23:29 REALGAN_LAG
By saying people you mean only you and berkut. You knew from the beginning that Miro won't play so stop crying like a little baby and accept that you lost lol. Nobody really cares about this match now. It's done, Team UnFreeZe won and that's all.
this is just your pubic opinion baby magi :crazy:
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

.WTF!P0rsche?! wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 20:13

Cmon Porsche you guys lost well!
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

Post by fernandinho1337 »

.WTF!P0rsche?! wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 20:13
Porsche, I would appreciate it if you could stop making those posts from now on and in the future.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

@magi yes at the time of writing it looks like this is probably gonna be a one time kind of thing event. I mean, I think it's quite obvious that just like this it's not gonna work out. anyways, ggs guys.

@miro I think that you probably do not need to worry too much about that as at this point I'm done with all this wtf mess, he is permanently forum banned now.

@rest ok, to finish with this much to my surprise I finally packed together on this archive here all the individual pov demos of this fight except for blaze that has been on vacations and haven't reached back since then (so please let him know to post them or send them to me to also add them to the package) for anybody interested to download them. in addition to that the package also contains the gtv spectator demos as a bonus.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

ok finally at last updated now the afford posted team_UnFreeZe-WTF_Clan.zip archive finally fully complete with all the 48 demos (two referees, mine, the real and the gtv), thank you very much everybody about that. ok and I believe that this should finally settle this, thank you very much to everybody who made this possible and sorry for all the shit show. nevertheless in the end I have the feeling that despite all the trouble here it ultimately did not take anything away from the game, ggs.