WTF!ang3lfish?!

Other Reports Discussion forum.
imprecise
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: imprecise

Re: WTF!ang3lfish?!

Post by imprecise »

@ang3lfish you are part of the very good fps.clasico player by being classified in the 25 best players, but I agree with CTHULHU, I had the same thought, you threw yourself in the mouth of the wolf by gluttony of victory ...

in addition Lunya is also part of the good players and does not have the habit of blocking or pushing his teammates, but it can happen to all of us occasionally to interfere with a teammate, I am sure that must have happened to you too, we must show indulgence ...

indeed you often have to be wary of your teammates equipped with rockets guns and who shoot in all directions as of your enemies ...

for the continuation the explanations under the blow of anger and the insults in play are to be avoided (because they are useless and only aggravate the situation, it is only a game) ...

if I have one piece of advice for you, ang3lfish, is to keep calm, not insult and not hold other players against your own mistakes of appreciations and their mistakes ...

and if you want to have or give explanations about an annoyance in play, do it calmly and with respect, it will go better

Best regards
"My ability to concentrate is so short that ... Oh a butterfly !"
Lunya
Unleveled User

Post by Lunya »

oKo*CTHULHU wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 23:58 There are 5 people with rockets and you are surprised that you have blocked xD.
imprecise wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:59[...] it can happen to all of us occasionally to interfere with a teammate, I am sure that must have happened to you too, we must show indulgence ...
Without any animosity, guys, if you decided to react to a post, please read the whole thing instead of just watch a video. Otherwise it's useless.
The problem is the recurrence of this kind of behavior and what's aside to that, not this sequence in particular. I hope you know I'm smart enough to differentiate mistakes we all do — me included — and an insulting and selfish continuous behavior.

Anyway, as I wrote at the early start of this thread, this is for posterity. To keep a trace. To see how many people faced the problem on the long term.
Last edited by Lunya on Fri Jan 07, 2022 21:46, edited 1 time in total.
ang3lfish
User lv3
User lv3

Post by ang3lfish »

adminless wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 20:00
ang3lfish wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 19:14[...] I didn’t even know many of them before I joined the team because they were banned. [...]
well knowingly accept under free will a request to join a team of strangers even being aware they are mostly banned here it's definitively a poor choice that can obviously led you nowhere but down the wrong way here. btw just to make it clear because you seem confused, the temporal ban and permanent chat ban only applies at the ranked (private) server and the events there. as I wrote on my initial response to this, I'm not banning you at the pubs as we speak because of this though it will obviously be taken in consideration in case of further escalation and/or incidents.
I understand, but I do not agree with the decision, but that should be my problem.

Then I can't even sign up / play at events? do i understand good?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

yes, well said, pretty much just the same exact way your team and you teammates causing trouble around here is my and other peoples problem on your own as well as your other teammates words. obviously, as I wrote, as a member of a banned team, you're banned from any events here until the ban for the team you knowingly chose to join ends (to determine btw). I mean, just like the rest (porsche, berkut, viper, miroslav, frag_masin) of your teammates.
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: .WTF!P0rsche?!

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

damn, what morons you are. it's just a game moment. It can happen to anyone. There was nothing here at all. Everyone tried to pass, but the fire button was pressed and correctly. Lunia you are generally a pubic, and fish is all such a semi-professional, so he knows better how to do it right. For your own good, he's trying.
Lunya
Unleveled User

Post by Lunya »

.WTF!P0rsche?! wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 20:36 damn, what morons you are. it's just a game moment.
Who talked about this moment in particular, specifically?
oKo*Magister
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: oKo*Magister

Post by oKo*Magister »

Don't mind p0rsche talking, he can just worship Ami and nod to everyone from wtf :D
It's all in the spirit of Aimbot. *Mankubus voice*
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

oKo*CTHULHU wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 23:58 There are 5 people with rockets and you are surprised that you have blocked xD. That's why I run away from my team faster than from the enemy.
Chillout guys
Generally ang3l fish plays ok , I not really sure y all this fuss, but imprecise is more precise, that ang3l fails to calm things down and complains allot lol

Apart from wtf ban as an Individual seems not as bad as others

Ps silver surfer is ok to lol
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

yes aside from the fact that accept to join a team knowing they are pretty much banned (from competitions/events) here just to later complain about obviously being banned at such stuff is a poor start (i.e. non sense) for the rest he just looks to me like the typical competitive guy getting frustrated and taking too serious/confusing what is just your normal public everyday game not a over the top competitive private one. that on top of a lot of lack of mutual understatement/empathy and communication of course (i.e. your typical, "your problem"/suck it up/stfu attitude which obviously only leads to the same on the other end). I see it often, I believe that people should understand in general more that the guys (+300 not just the "tops") that show at the pubs do so to enjoy a game and have a good time and not to play competitively 24/7 like if it were some kind of final. moreover many of them might not even have the level of skill required to play at that competitiveness to begin with. matter of facts, some of them may be just have been on the game for a couple of weeks and/or come from another gaming backgrounds. you just don't know, it's a pub open for everybody not a private/semi-private (i.e. clan alike) server just for you and your friends. people shouldn't expect/pretend every game situation and/or team mate choice on a public server to be the pinnacle and/or simply go the way they believe it should and then try to force it to be.