Team UnFreeZe vs WTF?! anyone?

Team UnFreeZe mega events history - Diamond Clan undisputed champions
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: Team UnFreeZe vs WTF?! anyone?

Post by adminless »

yes, I give you a point there, that's a good analysis after all. with a more or less balanced force (approx), the key difference factor came from the tactics and overall superior team/fight planning. true it surprised me that you played offense I was expecting you to deadlock and play defense from away the milky way at least, a pain of a fight. but it wasn't the case, you actually tried and played your best and played good and most remarkably clean and fair. there was no incidents whatsoever which I really appreciated. as I said I have nothing but respect for you/your team in-game (which I show it by still engaging you, letting you play etc after all). know this if I wouldn't consider you good/valuable players I wouldn't get involved myself nor I would get team UnFreeZe and the guys involved. it just happens that sadness me that unfortunately you/your team just can't keep up the same attitude outside of the game and everything relating you/your team ends up pretty much in a total mess (I mean, no disrespect but it kinda felt to me like if I were the one really managing both teams which is not a good thing). for other than that, I repeat great games, well played and thank you for carrying the event all the way to the end and making it possible and also sorry from my end if some of my (over-the-top) stuff offended you and/or some of your guys.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

nickaero wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 22:32
.WTF!P0rsche?! wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 22:09

A good sight. As usual, WTF mainly played offense in its style. Taking into account the fact that many of us just got out of the ban and sat down to play, and the team played for the first time in the last year, taking into account the fact that our title fighter Miroslav was banned and was not allowed to join the team (which by the way went against the prophecy). Pings of 60-70 ms compared to 0-40 of the UnFreeZe team, the deliberately worked out team tactics of the UnFreeZe team - that's what played a role in general.
OK, but we'll be back!!!
Also, we played 3 vs 3 after. And WTF won in 2 out of 3 maps. Played by : WhoAmI, Berkut, P0rsche /vs/ fau, blaze, wife. So the objective result is not yet clear. Being a tactically trained defensive player does not mean being a champion!
So we'll see you next time when we have a full team, When the admin will unban Miroslav!!!
We have recorded demos and will send them.

and yes, by the way, our realgans lagged, we all say that it became laggy after the unban, we hope that this is not the tricks of the UnFreeZe team with the appropriate connections. Good calculation, see you with our full staff) A good sight.
Omfg do you not understand what Best of 5 means??
Well you got to give him that , even when frozen he doesn't give up....
nickaero
User lv4
User lv4

Post by nickaero »

PacMan wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 23:02
nickaero wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 22:32
Omfg do you not understand what Best of 5 means??
He gave up before the fight, did you not read discord, he said they didn't want to play withought Miroslav
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

game stats updated now (vps.fpsclasico.de). the conclusion is that team UnFreeZe really did function as a very well balanced/offensive team, very interesting stats, ggs. videos being produced now, I guess tomorrow morning or so they should be up on separate thread as usual.
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: .WTF!P0rsche?!

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

:D
oKo*Magister wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 22:14xD
aimer
User lv4
User lv4

Post by aimer »

GG to both teams, that was fun to watch (lots of uaaaaaa in overkill 😄)
Bl!nd
User lv2
User lv2

Post by Bl!nd »

So i got demos from almost all players of my team, here they are
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
also somehow autorecord captured warm-up of every map, but i got shit-ton of things on my university so won't crop 'em, sry
Again GG to all players that participated
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

@aimer true I know on overkill we didn't do so good.

@rotten np got it, I'll post them now on the usual thread for that, thanks about that. ggs.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

nickaero wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 23:22
PacMan wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 23:02

He gave up before the fight, did you not read discord, he said they didn't want to play withought Miroslav
I think you need to give up, you drink to much Corona?
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4

Re: UnFreeZe ALL-Stars 2021 game

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

adminless wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 11:41 ok, awesome, thanks for joining in guys then I guess this should be happening. so far it seems I have noted pacman, cthulhu, fau, magister, jutuli, aimer and silver surfer if I haven't missed anybody (klar I guess I'll invite him on mail as usual and we'll see if he shows up). let's see who else is interested :)

Everyone wants to see (!retribution!) WTF vs UnfreeZeTeaM (!retribution!) the final game (with full team - with Miroslav) AS PROPHESIED, because the composition for the first time was incomplete and not the best players played for the UnFreeze team, then there was a warm-up, and now you need to play at full power :
we are
AMI, Miroslav , Berkut, Porsche, Viper, (ang3lFish, Rotten)

against the Unfreeze team ! with maximum power!
Attachments
posterWTFvsUNFREEZteam2.jpg
oKo*Magister
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: oKo*Magister

Re: UnFreeZe ALL-Stars 2021 game

Post by oKo*Magister »

Again spam
It's all in the spirit of Aimbot. *Mankubus voice*
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

come on don't start over, again. I believe I already answered you that even on this same thread, come with that in seven/eight months or a year and yes it could happen depending on the circumstances. I mean, it will be evaluated/considered, I am not committing to anything else with that (i.e. it will depend on availability/interest/other activities around here etc), not any time soon. people is busy, not interested on that and/or just doing anything else at the moment. look, don't always try to make all this just about you/wtf (feat miroslav) or me/UnFreeZe (i.e. the top players), there's also plenty of other people (like several hundreds) and activities around here besides that and none of them includes team UnFreeZe as you can see. if for whatever reason team UnFreeZe would meet again before that time it would be against another opponent and/or in a different setting.

for the rest if you want I can sign up that ang3lfish for your team here now though he will join as banned just as virtually all the rest of your team at least until April and for other than team UnFreeZe/special events berkut will be permanently banned and pursued right on the spot if necessary here. besides know that now your team is full (eight people) and that as stated on the rules/guidelines thread you'll can not go making changes on your team on a fight basis just like that later on so that's what you'll have. additionally let's also make clear that the fact that your team ban eventually ends at some point doesn't automatically mean that you'll participate and/or that you'll be allowed to participate on any activity around here. the community has the right to ultimately determine who they admit to participate in such activities and under what terms. de-facto disagreeing with/opposing these basics common sense terms and/or simply actions that goes against the spirit of them as well as engaging on any other kind of toxic/troublemaking behavior from your end will result on permanent ban for your team as well as your individual members here.
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

adminless wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:42 if for whatever reason team UnFreeZe would meet again before that time it would be against another opponent and/or in a different setting.
1) what are the options (different setting)?

2) if the BERKUT is banned , how can he be the eighth member of the team ? Or can he get a special unban at the time of any event ?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

1) with the "setting" I wasn't referring to game settings (i.e. "options") but rather to different event scenarios none of them involving you (WTF).

2) cause you are listing him not me or now I'm also WTF representative/manager? come on, wtf. I list or not list on your team whoever you tell me to regardless of their status and/or whether that even makes any sense. I'm not here to make any sense out of people's non sense. as stated on the basic events rules and as is just pretty much common sense, teams are not allowed to list banned players in firm like him (which btw it also applies to permanently chat banned/forum banned people like you or viper but that's ok let's say we can exceptionally work out that given the circumstances). anyways to be honest with you as hinted on my message for other than team UnFreeZe special fights or similar stuff I don't really see your team taking part in any of the other normal activities around here where he is not gonna be allowed so he can probably stay if you want as eight guy for a potential rematch but for other than that, it will be it.
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

adminless wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 15:13 1) with the "setting" I wasn't referring to game settings (i.e. "options") but rather to different event scenarios none of them involving you (WTF).

2) cause you are listing him not me or now I'm also WTF representative/manager? come on, wtf. I list or not list on your team whoever you tell me to regardless of their status and/or whether that even makes any sense. I'm not here to make any sense out of people's non sense. as stated on the basic events rules and as is just pretty much common sense, teams are not allowed to list banned players in firm like him (which btw it also applies to permanently chat banned/forum banned people like you or viper but that's ok let's say we can exceptionally work out that given the circumstances). anyways to be honest with you as hinted on my message for other than team UnFreeZe special fights or similar stuff I don't really see your team taking part in any of the other normal activities around here where he is not gonna be allowed so he can probably stay if you want as eight guy for a potential rematch but for other than that, it will be it.
in fact, everyone is waiting for !!!MIROSLAV!!! to enter the arena :o , you can arrange a super pro fight. The first fights showed that the UnFreeZeTeam is in very good shape :think: , we did not expect this ) we thought it would be like Viper said in that screenshot "very eazy" :D well, of course the lags are such that the rocketjump even lagged, in any case, it seemed so to many. It's not the point, People are still not satisfied that the compositions were not complete, after all, not all the stars of UnFreeZe played in the UnFreeZeTeam.
Adminless, :?: and I still didn't understand, after all, just players who want to watch the match online can connect to the spectator server?