Team UnFreeZe vs WTF?! anyone?

Team UnFreeZe mega events history - Diamond Clan undisputed champions
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: Team UnFreeZe vs WTF?! anyone?

Post by adminless »

well, at less than a couple of hours for the Monday 20 of December of 2021 19:15 CET (UTC+01) deadline to agree/announce the maps I believe that as can be seen at a rate of a meaningful message per week it would take like a couple of months instead of a couple of hours to reach a agreement. by this time we should be closing the negotiations not starting them so once again very poor manners and unacceptable behavior from your end to ghost this like that after precisely you have been the ones requesting this for more than half a year already. but anyways, whatever the case is, what matters, I announce here now the maps for this fight then it will go hub3tourney1 , pro-q3dm6 , overkill , pro-q3tourney2 and q3dm14 as tie-breaker. no surprises, pretty much about what everybody expected and what team UnFreeZe has been training all this month.

for the rest I just notified your entire team now both by PM at the forum and by email to those banned from the forum so they should be fully aware of the fight proceeding. additionally just to be safe and prevent further blame games/any more arguments, I quote here a copy of such notification sent for reference.
adminless wrote: hello WTF clan here you have the fight summary and reminder for the fight you've been requesting for more than half a year against team UnFreeZe.
  • fight: team UnFreeZe vs WTF
    • team UnFreeZe: fau, blaze, magi, nickaero, mywifehatesq3, klarderabsahner and sub-zero
    • WTF: WhoAmI, Miroslav (banned), Viper++ (chat banned), P0rsche (chat banned), Berkut (chat banned), Rotten and FraG_MasiN (chat banned)
  • date: the Tuesday 21 of December of 2021 at 19:15 CET (UTC+01)
  • server: ranked.fpsclasico.de:27970 | ranked.fpsclasico.eu:27970
    • password: [ ... ]
  • waiting server: gtv.fpsclasico.de:27972 | gtv.fpsclasico.eu:27972
  • format: 5vs5 with changes allowed during the warm-up round
  • maps: hub3tourney1 , pro-q3dm6 , overkill , pro-q3tourney2 , q3dm14
  • rules: no mid-game changes nor in-game spectators allowed. requirement to share your pov demos.
as mentioned on the summary, please make sure to have at least installed on your game the afford mentioned maps (i.e. hub3tourney1 and overkill). you can either download them from this message or if you prefer from somewhere else. just make sure you have them installed before connecting to the server. otherwise you'll can not play them which may lead to your team losing the map if not enough people (at least five) also have them installed. also remember that mid-game changes are not allowed nor in-game spectators during competitive matches. any extra players must wait on the gtv server (gtv.fpsclasico.de:27972 | gtv.fpsclasico.eu:27972) and any changes must be carried during the warm-up round if desired. inability to follow this rule after warning and kick will lead to the extra player/s getting banned right on the spot in order to continue with the fight.

additionally just as a reminder remember that in order to start the fight you must type "\ready" on your console. I can overrule that though for a better development of the fight it's better if you do it yourselves. also note that due a client bug under some circumstances it may be necessary to enter the server password twice. in light of that just to be safe enter the password a second time after connecting to the server on your console to ensure that you don't get kicked. I typically allow for one or two attempts, if after that people still get kicked the fight will carry on and such player/s will have to late join. in any case, to prevent controversies in such event, I repeat it has nothing to do with me kicking you, a server fault or anything besides a client issue for which you're responsible to deal with as everyone else.

please also notice that as stated on the fight summary in favor of a more transparent game for this fight it's been established the rule to have players submit their point of view demos after the game. you can perfectly comply with this just by doing "\cl_autoRecordDemo 1" on your client and later just look up for the corresponding demo file/s (.dm_68 archive) and upload them at the forum or, if not possible, have somebody else upload them on your behalf. although this might/will not be enforced it's a important point to comply to in a effort to build a better trust and relationship among us then please comply whenever possible.

finally needless to say, I want a clean and fair fight. unnecessary talking, provocations, insults during the game as well as trolling, ruining the game and/or any other behavior that takes away from the fighting won't be tolerated and will be dealt with accordingly (i.e. sanctions, bans, disqualifications as it proceeds). if someone is unhappy and/or disagree with any developments during the fight save your arguing to the forum and it will be discussed there not during the game. it's also requested that teams show up at the established time or a bit early in a effort to carry on with the established schedule. after the initial setup/warm-up which can take longer unnecessary delaying the start of subsequent maps beyond what's reasonable won't be tolerated either.

and I believe that should be it for this fight. as noted on the summary your bans at the ranked server has been replaced with chat bans (expect for Miroslav which will remain banned) starting this Monday 20 of December of 2021 central European morning so you can test the server and prepare for the fight beforehand. the password for the server until the fight date will be just the "1234" public one instead of the one in this message. finally if you have any questions and/or you need anything else don't hesitate to get back to me about this message.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

btw just to make it clear that angelfish dude you're playing with now is not on the list of the people you signed up for this, he will not be allowed on the game tomorrow. the list of people you signed up for is the one explicitly written on the message. "fans" are not allowed if you wanted somebody else involved you should have signed it up appropriately.
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: .WTF!P0rsche?!

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

adminless wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 21:01 btw just to make it clear that angelfish dude you're playing with now is not on the list of the people you signed up for this, he will not be allowed on the game tomorrow. the list of people you signed up for is the one explicitly written on the message. "fans" are not allowed if you wanted somebody else involved you should have signed it up appropriately.
Admin I didn 't understand , can Miroslav play for us tomorrow ? Can Rotten play ? They were on the list we provided
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

.WTF!P0rsche?! wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 13:50
adminless wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 22:03 I have received no confirmation neither denial of the provided wft members list so I understand that's the list that will be valid for this on your end (i.e. ami, viper, porshce, berkut, rotten, frag_masin). I took a look at the server history and the only thing I found was this fellow .WTF!de_dog?! guy. I don't know if that's really a member of yours or not but the tag looks legit to me and it seems to have been going for quite some time already so just in case I also noted that guy now as a member or yours in addition to the before mentioned ones. let me know (within a few days) if that's not case and/or if want to make any other changes.

for the rest aimer confirmed the weekend to participate for team UnFreeZe but I have not received any more confirmations (face/nastia seem to not have visited the site and mikes/blaze seem to simply have silently declined team UnFreeZe. klar is just too busy with his life probably and may be shows up later on). so whatever the case is I guess that I'll just carry on with the training and if so pick people from there.
Admin, tell me why the WTF team is in the championship ban? Miroslav is a member of the WTF team, he publicly declares this.

Miroslav has been in the clan for a long time, even before the match with ilm. After the match with ilm, our clan was banned from the championship games for unknown reasons. Why?

Miroslav says that the admin threatens him with a ban if he continues to be a member of the WTF team - is this true?

Our squad for the match with the anfreez team :
1).WTF!WhoAmI?!
2).WTF!Miroslav?!
3).WTF!Berkut?!
4).WTF!Porsche?!
5).WTF!Viper++?!
6).WTF!Rotten?!
7).WTF!FraG_MasiN?!
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

.WTF!P0rsche?! wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:45
adminless wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 21:01 btw just to make it clear that angelfish dude you're playing with now is not on the list of the people you signed up for this, he will not be allowed on the game tomorrow. the list of people you signed up for is the one explicitly written on the message. "fans" are not allowed if you wanted somebody else involved you should have signed it up appropriately.
Admin I didn 't understand , can Miroslav play for us tomorrow ? Can Rotten play ? They were on the list we provided
Ami
Viper
Rotten
Porsche
Berkut
Masin

This is your team I believe that can play , partly chat banned
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

yes, pretty much like it. I think, it's pretty clear. rotten, da, allowed. miro, ne, banned.
adminless wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 17:57
adminless wrote:
    • WTF: WhoAmI, Miroslav (banned), Viper++ (chat banned), P0rsche (chat banned), Berkut (chat banned), Rotten and FraG_MasiN (chat banned)
[ ... ]
as noted on the summary your bans at the ranked server has been replaced with chat bans (expect for Miroslav which will remain banned) starting this Monday 20 of December of 2021 central European morning so you can test the server and prepare for the fight beforehand.
[ ... ]
fernandinho1337 wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 0:35 3) Other events that concerned me
[ ... ]
b) I gave adminless my word I would not participate in the upcoming wtf-unfreeze community game yet he still threatened me in private and also publicly to monitor the participants and take actions against me if I tried to participate anyways.
[ ... ]
"Miroslav"
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: cTh

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

How will I be able to watch the game? As an observer on the server or via IP VPS?
Camaradas Iks De
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

also from the same message:
adminless wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 17:57
adminless wrote:
  • waiting server: gtv.fpsclasico.de:27972 | gtv.fpsclasico.eu:27972
[ ... ]
also remember that mid-game changes are not allowed nor in-game spectators during competitive matches. any extra players must wait on the gtv server (gtv.fpsclasico.de:27972 | gtv.fpsclasico.eu:27972) and any changes must be carried during the warm-up round if desired. inability to follow this rule after warning and kick will lead to the extra player/s getting banned right on the spot in order to continue with the fight.
[ ... ]
so I hope they understand and have clear that the extra player (in case there would be one, i.e. the sixth player) can not be connected at the server (27970) as a spectator during the game as it was the case yesterday during their training. such player (or players) must leave the room (typically to the 27972 gtv server) to later re-join on the next warmup round for the changes if desired of course. team changes are permitted but not required of course (i.e. they can do the whole fight with the same fifth if they feel like it). as clearly stated inability to follow that rule (i.e. staying on the game as a spectator during the fight) will ultimately lead to ban right on the spot after warning/explanation (complicated for people chat banned btw) and kick. I hope everybody involved has that clear so there's no anymore drama because of that.

needless to say it's on that waiting room where the fight is broadcast and where you have to connect to watch the fight live.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ladies and gentleman the event has finished and we have a winner please everybody congratulate team UnFreeZe on a stellar performance that concluded with a 3:1 victory over WTF clan. as well as please also have a moment of appreciation for WTF that pulled a clean remarkable fight and made this event ultimately possible, thank you very much. very fast paced, exciting games coming soon as usual so stay tune.
oKo*Magister
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: oKo*Magister

Post by oKo*Magister »

GG Team UnFreeZe :D
Very nice play on DM6 Rotten, well played.
Thanks everyone for the game, that was so exciting.
It's all in the spirit of Aimbot. *Mankubus voice*
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

Yes great games, look forward to a unbanned chat game one day maybe lol
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: cTh

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

Good games. Congrats UnfreeZe team ! Viper great clutch v5 :)
Camaradas Iks De
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

adminless wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 20:39 ladies and gentleman the event has finished and we have a winner please everybody congratulate team UnFreeZe on a stellar performance that concluded with a 3:1 victory over WTF clan. as well as please also have a moment of appreciation for WTF that pulled a clean remarkable fight and made this event ultimately possible, thank you very much. very fast paced, exciting games coming soon as usual so stay tune.
A good sight. As usual, WTF mainly played offense in its style. Taking into account the fact that many of us just got out of the ban and sat down to play, and the team played for the first time in the last year, taking into account the fact that our title fighter Miroslav was banned and was not allowed to join the team (which by the way went against the prophecy). Pings of 60-70 ms compared to 0-40 of the UnFreeZe team, the deliberately worked out team tactics of the UnFreeZe team - that's what played a role in general.
OK, but we'll be back!!!
Also, we played 3 vs 3 after. And WTF won in 2 out of 3 maps. Played by : WhoAmI, Berkut, P0rsche /vs/ fau, blaze, wife. So the objective result is not yet clear. Being a tactically trained defensive player does not mean being a champion!
So we'll see you next time when we have a full team, When the admin will unban Miroslav!!!
We have recorded demos and will send them.

and yes, by the way, our realgans lagged, we all say that it became laggy after the unban, we hope that this is not the tricks of the UnFreeZe team with the appropriate connections. Good calculation, see you with our full staff) A good sight.
oKo*Magister
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: oKo*Magister

Post by oKo*Magister »

xD
It's all in the spirit of Aimbot. *Mankubus voice*
nickaero
User lv4
User lv4

Post by nickaero »

.WTF!P0rsche?! wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 22:09
adminless wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 20:39 ladies and gentleman the event has finished and we have a winner please everybody congratulate team UnFreeZe on a stellar performance that concluded with a 3:1 victory over WTF clan. as well as please also have a moment of appreciation for WTF that pulled a clean remarkable fight and made this event ultimately possible, thank you very much. very fast paced, exciting games coming soon as usual so stay tune.
A good sight. As usual, WTF mainly played offense in its style. Taking into account the fact that many of us just got out of the ban and sat down to play, and the team played for the first time in the last year, taking into account the fact that our title fighter Miroslav was banned and was not allowed to join the team (which by the way went against the prophecy). Pings of 60-70 ms compared to 0-40 of the UnFreeZe team, the deliberately worked out team tactics of the UnFreeZe team - that's what played a role in general.
OK, but we'll be back!!!
Also, we played 3 vs 3 after. And WTF won in 2 out of 3 maps. Played by : WhoAmI, Berkut, P0rsche /vs/ fau, blaze, wife. So the objective result is not yet clear. Being a tactically trained defensive player does not mean being a champion!
So we'll see you next time when we have a full team, When the admin will unban Miroslav!!!
We have recorded demos and will send them.

and yes, by the way, our realgans lagged, we all say that it became laggy after the unban, we hope that this is not the tricks of the UnFreeZe team with the appropriate connections. Good calculation, see you with our full staff) A good sight.
Omfg do you not understand what Best of 5 means??