*mVm*Paku

Other Reports Discussion forum.
Bishop
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: bishop

*mVm*Paku

Post by Bishop »

I'd like to report this player for thorough and constant grief each time he plays. By this, he severely undermines his team and causes a direct team-shooting rampage by shooting people off of armors, hps, and alike.

1. He shoots people off of armors. He's done this to me twice today, intentionally. I warned him, but that obviously didn't work. Not to mention the number of times he's done it in the past, without any justification at all. He probably finds it comical, while he's harshly sabotaging his own team. A number of people can verify this. I don't have demo evidence, because I rarely record demos.

2. Continuous camping -- baiting enemy players into the lava or instant-death void, by camping one spot until he gets revealed (being totally useless, and just needlessly prolonging the game, always).

3. Neglecting constructive criticism -- Few players, including myself, warn him each time he plays concerning his grief. Of course, he just laughs it off and does his own thing. He's like complete harm to the team.

I consider this as continuous trolling, that's just repetitive. It doesn't happen for one day or two, but each time he plays.

Everyone who supports this kind of stuff, aka being neutral or whatever, just downright encourages this kind of grief. Thus it's time to stop this, as it irritates many people, whereas I've seen players just entering team-fights with him over the armors.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Re: *mVm*Paku

Post by PacMan »

Mvm plays good when he plays

But yes have to agree , always camping.over.lava and mega wasting time and.messing about ,

I don't mind if it's minimal as part of it is fun however he's pretty consistent
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

yes, I believe it's not even the first he gets reported here (I can be wrong, not gonna look it up now) but definitively not the first time I hear about him so I guess I'll start by ban him (and personally pursue him if necessary) some weeks. ban added now, thanks for report.
oKo*Magister
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: oKo*Magister

Post by oKo*Magister »

I knew that Paku is camping, but never saw him team-shooting. I don't like his camp style but I don't mind about it
It's all in the spirit of Aimbot. *Mankubus voice*
Bishop
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: bishop

Post by Bishop »

oKo*Magister wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 21:06 I knew that Paku is camping, but never saw him team-shooting. I don't like his camp style but I don't mind about it
I'm not taking his nor anyone else's camp style as a reason for this report. The main reason is the endless shooting-people-off-of-armors. So, from your PoV, he's never done such to you? That's just telling me he has some sort of personal grudges against certain players (prolly me). Though, that's a ridiculous reason, to begin with. I'm not the first one to experience this kind of rubbish. There's more that witnessed this, and I have no idea what's the true motive.

I linked his camp style with the armor-shooting as grief. It's not the "typical camping" where the player just has the fear over moving on, or just trying to grab low-grade frags while the team is dynamically moving throughout the map. He's doing it out of his pure amusement, assuming that's his sort of "fun." People claim he can play, which just confirms my points. He's doing all of this intentionally.

I neglected his insolence for over a year. Today, he overstepped all boundaries of tolerance.
...jutuli...
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: ...jutuli...

Post by ...jutuli... »

Paku annoying me for very long time. Camping on specific maps, not playing, shooting teammates. Maybe depends by his mood, but definitely deserve some warning.
Lunya
Unleveled User

Post by Lunya »

I had the same experience few weeks ago, Paku's schedule and mine were kind of synchronized.

I already saw players shoot people off of power-ups and I can understand since some players sprint on armors and mega health just after spawning when survivors players of the last round are low health. The problem is that Paku do that kind of grief absolutely permanently, without any legitimacy.

My second problem with him was that he trash-talked everybody as soon as was in a position of superiority ingame, especially players with low skills.
Fortunately, since we both had an argument, he seems to stop using his humiliating red colored chat binds.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

well I guess it looks like I recalled right about this player from what I see here.
oKo*Magister
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: oKo*Magister

Post by oKo*Magister »

Bishop wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 21:24
oKo*Magister wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 21:06 I knew that Paku is camping, but never saw him team-shooting. I don't like his camp style but I don't mind about it
I'm not taking his nor anyone else's camp style as a reason for this report. The main reason is the endless shooting-people-off-of-armors. So, from your PoV, he's never done such to you? That's just telling me he has some sort of personal grudges against certain players (prolly me). Though, that's a ridiculous reason, to begin with. I'm not the first one to experience this kind of rubbish. There's more that witnessed this, and I have no idea what's the true motive.
No, I said that from my PoV I didn't see him team-shooting anybody if I'm going to be honest. But if he really does that, then he should be warned for sure.
It's all in the spirit of Aimbot. *Mankubus voice*
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

oKo*Magister wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:38
Bishop wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 21:24

No, I said that from my PoV I didn't see him team-shooting anybody if I'm going to be honest. But if he really does that, then he should be warned for sure.
Yes warning probably best

How can you warn on a server , imagine you login it doesn't say banned but says something like

"Please behave in game you have been warned ,otherwise I will send Porsche after you with reil chempion power"
imprecise
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: imprecise

Post by imprecise »

*mVm* Paku is a dreadful, an infuriating, an exasperating troll having a bad kid behavior while at the same time being a very good player when he wants to, just as he can sometimes be very sympathetic and friendly ... and besides it is true that according to his mood he can be annoying by making fun of players, by pushing them in the void or the lava from a hidden position, by hindering them for the armor or the megahealth so desired ... these facts are now known to almost all the usual players of the fps.clasico servers and they have learned to do with it, because it rarely takes into account the remarks that can be made to him about it and if we makes it the same it doesn't stop it either, it amuses and encourages him to continue ... so far I think a warning in the form of a message from Adminless would be a good solution before he won't be banned if he doesn't take it into account, because I must admit that despite everything I love him well (and hate him just as much sometimes) this Paku and I think I'm not the only one ... Death to Paku, Long live Paku ...
"My ability to concentrate is so short that ... Oh a butterfly !"
Lunya
Unleveled User

Post by Lunya »

"he can sometimes be very sympathetic and friendly"
You sum up the whole problem with only one word...
mVmpakula
User lv1
User lv1

Post by mVmpakula »

Bishop please dont cry. Everyone knows that you wanted me to get banned because I'm better than you :) Most of the people who play are just weak at that you bishop. That's why I got a ban for a very good game. I hope it will change someday and the admin will start banning these weak players, not good players.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

mVmpakula wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 20:27 Bishop please dont cry. Everyone knows that you wanted me to get banned because I'm better than you :) Most of the people who play are just weak at that you bishop. That's why I got a ban for a very good game. I hope it will change someday and the admin will start banning these weak players, not good players.
Wow I thought you would actually apologize for being ass from time to time

You play good when you play paku , but these days you just don't bother

So this sums it up really
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

the day will be two weeks (let's say by the next year) but with that attitude it's obvious you're going nowhere. look when three, four people complain about you just like that right away, it's quite obvious you're the one at fault here not the other way around.