team UnFreeZe training and draft

fpsclassico community based events and fights.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: team UnFreeZe training and draft

Post by adminless »

I think the status about that is simple, a little too late, you left those guys yourself in the first place, if you wanted to stick with them you should have stayed instead of just coming up with this now that there's a event they (i.e. P0rsche) rose themselves by the way. when I reached you, you were not listed as a WTF member so if you want out that's cool but that's probably all I can do for you. players are not allowed to move in/move out of teams just like that. you could (re-)join them (and stick this time) later on when their ban expires on April if that's really what you want though, not right now.
uZu
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: uZu

Post by uZu »

@adminless, unless last time change, np to be avail this sunday (5 of dec) from 18:00 (utc+1 i guess, french local time)
nickaero
User lv4
User lv4

Post by nickaero »

I think I can do it this Sunday
^ironmonkey
User lv4
User lv4

Post by ^ironmonkey »

hello admin,
thank you for your invitation! unfortunately i cannot participate atm because im moving into a new apartment. unfortunately im not available for the next few weeks.
wish you guys good luck :-)
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

@iron unlucky, anyways, thanks for get back to me and the good wishes, we'll do our best.

thanks for the confirmations guys, some more people confirmed too then I guess that we'll proceed with the announced date at least to get started soon even if the participation isn't the highest, hopefully there will be more dates. so to summarize here is the list of the people I have signed up so far fau, aimer, klar (doubt) and miro (doubt) for team UnFreeZe and magi, cthu, semi, nick, pacman, walnut (not available), uzu and sub-forum (lacks forum account). that makes a total of 12 people but considering that there's various that are doubt or directly unavailable the Sunday, I believe there's still room for 2/3 more people to sign up, anybody else interested?

whatever the case is to get started it should be good anyways as I said so likely tomorrow or so I'll PM you here the final session password and reminder as usual so stay tune. additionally I suggested hub3tourney1, pro-q3dm6, q3dm7, pro-q3tourney2 and pro-q3dm13 to be played but some people objected about pro-q3tourney2 then I would also like to hear what people would like to play instead of it? in my opinion possible replacements could be overkill or q3dm14 for it.
uZu
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: uZu

Post by uZu »

I have no specific pbm with T2 but maybe dm14 should fit better.
Overkill is a great map but may have less interresting spots for unfreeze gameplay (which lead to basically camping around RA).
Just a quick thought, I'm ok with each of these maps anyway ;)
nickaero
User lv4
User lv4

Post by nickaero »

We should give 7++ a try
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, with a day of delay but sent now pass/reminder for this. let me know if someone involved that requested it haven't received it and/or if there's still someone else interested as there's probably still room for a couple of extra people just in case. as mentioned on the PM please remember to also join the teamspeak for some solid teamplay/train as well as set \cl_autoRecordDemo 1 on your client to record your point of view and additionally upload it here afterwards to test everything as it will be required for the fight those that will make it.

for the maps I don't really see any major consensus so I guess I'll just stick to the initial suggestion to get started, I highly doubt it will get too crowded. as mentioned afterwards and after deliberation I'll nominate some people to join team UnFreeZe for this from the participants. later on you can decline of corse, there's no obligation to accept (although it will obviously be welcomed if you do ;) ). to get started I believe I'll nominate just two for now to keep it engaged/open as it might look like more can be needed thus stay tune as the plan is to have at least another session and probably select another couple of guys there. as for miro himself, he hasn't cleared up anything so far, so I just invited him anyways in case he feels like participatiing on the training but probably until he says so I'll stop counting him on team UnFreeZe.

ok, for the teams as usual they will be arranged on the room depending on the circumstances but basically fau, aimer and klar (if available) should play together at all times and every game as they are already on the team. in this regard fau is named as team UnFreeZe captain and ultimately the guy in charge of the team strategy thus those that happen to fall on his team should follow his orders in-game. additionally ctuhulhu/magister are long time team mates thus they have some solid team play going together and therefor I would also like them to play together here.

ok and I think that should be it, thanks everybody for participate and see you the Sunday.
de_dog
User lv2
User lv2
in-game nick: de_dog

Post by de_dog »

Hey all!

Just learned about stuff happening here and I'd be glad if someone would fetch me with relevant info about the event :D :D :D
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

lol hello and welcome to the forum, unfortunately your "teammates" left you out of this :lol: I don't know what your relationship with this folks is but the dude here pretty much casted you just as a fan. unlucky xD
de_dog
User lv2
User lv2
in-game nick: de_dog

Post by de_dog »

adminless wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 21:06 lol hello and welcome to the forum, unfortunately your "teammates" left you out of this :lol: I don't know what your relationship with this folks is but the dude here pretty much casted you just as a fan. unlucky xD
I wish everyone such "fans" lmao

Thank you!
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

lol sorry with all the heat I just noticed now you showed at the training thread instead of the main one. sorry about that, I was talking about wtf, I was actually counting you for them on this but they casted you just as a "fan" not as their member. ok, that means that then you can participate on this if you want, interested? initially we're planing on meeting tomorrow (18:00 CET [UTC+01]) to train and so and select a few members so you might have a chance to join us if you're interested, any questions? let me know as there's probably still some slots left.
nickaero
User lv4
User lv4

Post by nickaero »

I am not sure if I will be available after all tomorrow, sucks because I was really looking forward to this training session :(
Agi
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Agi »

Hey, thank you for invitation 😍

Sure I'll support the team of Unfreeze as training buddy.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

cool, thank you for joining us, PM sent now. for everyone else, I think everything should be set now so see you 18:00 CET (UTC+01) in-game have fun and remember to turn auto recording on on your clients (\cl_autoRecordDemo 1) for these training sessions to later upload your demos here.