interruptions during the game

UnFreeZe/FreeFUn/glacius Game Servers forum.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: interruptions during the game

Post by adminless »

ok, finally yesterday night after some more hard work the IPv6 link has been repaired again. intense works at the data center and core routers (that transcend well beyond the server/me) by this provider are still on-going so probably some more issues are to be expected meanwhile. whatever the case will be, at least at the time of writing I do not observe any issues then give it a try and let me know if you still have trouble with some of the routes. I believe that probably in coming weeks they should be done with reparations though overall I believe that finally things are starting to look in good shape with the new hosts. IPv4 connectivity was never affected btw.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, after weeks of even more intense talks and hard work it seems like finally today this got fixed at least by now so give it a try and let me know if now all routes are fine for you. apparently it seemed that in addition to the original IPv6 for this provider to be broken they also had some problems of their own with some of their partners which made the issue lot more complicated than what it should have been. hopefully this time the fix will last for more than a few days and I can finally move on from this into something else.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, as of now as far I can see/investigate I believe that finally all the connectivity with the new hosts (both IPv4&IPv6) is 100% fixed and complete so let me know if you experience any more problems.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

adminless wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 23:58 ok, as of now as far I can see/investigate I believe that finally all the connectivity with the new hosts (both IPv4&IPv6) is 100% fixed and complete so let me know if you experience any more problems.
Dude occasionally we get lag play , it's just sometimes like minor interruptions , not sure what it is , suddenly like you freeze a second , I thought it was just me but other players report at same time

However , overall I get to kill dese noobs when best players are sleeping lol so it's ok
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

last days I have been rolling out various server updates, it could be that besides just "normal" real world circumstances (i.e. nothing works 100% perfectly at any single time). I've been monitoring the servers greatly during the last month and since this weekend when it looks like they finished with the data center works I haven't spot any issues with the connectivity beyond what I just said.
imprecise
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: imprecise

Post by imprecise »

Hi Adminless

even if I still have some occasional freeze problems because of my graphics card, its drivers or for other reasons unknown at this time, it seems indeed that everything is working fine, it is fluid as well in ipv4 as in ipv6 and my ping is still the same as before

thank you very much for the quality and quantity of work you do to give us all the opportunity to play on these servers
"My ability to concentrate is so short that ... Oh a butterfly !"