ILM Vs. ASS Showmatch

fpsclassico community based events and fights.
nickaero
User lv4
User lv4

ILM Vs. ASS Showmatch

Post by nickaero »

We want to challenge ASS clan to a Bo3 or Bo5 UnFreeZe Showmatch.
ILM Vs. ASS 4v4 or 5v5, or aditionally if ASS are up to it maybe even an aditional 2v2 match between members of our clans, the more the merrier

So what do you say nuubis, are you ready? :DDDD

Also, we'd like adminless to referee the match, if possible, so we await for his response.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Re: ILM Vs. ASS Showmatch

Post by PacMan »

Think adminless wants them to register there players according to server clan rules,?

Otherwise they get designated as pussiEZ
✍️
nickaero
User lv4
User lv4

Post by nickaero »

It didn't even occur to me many of them don't have an account here lol
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

it's ok, although yes I believe that at least one of them, typically the representative, should have a account here and it would also be good to know who exactly those ass guys are and thus appropriately register them beforehand to avoid messes like the last wtf match. for the rest I'm fine with refereeing/recording/producing (etc) any match as long as, it's a somehow organized thing and you obviously let me know in advance (a few days) when it finally happens. I'm typically available (for that) any week day night like at this time (i.e. 21:00/21:30 CET) or (eventually) weekends afternoons like 18:00 CET.
nickaero
User lv4
User lv4

Post by nickaero »

adminless wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 20:52 it's ok, although yes I believe that at least one of them, typically the representative, should have a account here and it would also be good to know who exactly those ass guys are and thus appropriately register them beforehand to avoid messes like the last wtf match. for the rest I'm fine with refereeing/recording/producing (etc) any match as long as, it's a somehow organized thing and you obviously let me know in advance (a few days) when it finally happens. I'm typically available (for that) any week day night like at this time (i.e. 21:00/21:30 CET) or (eventually) weekends afternoons like 18:00 CET.
Ok good to know, I guess we will have to wait for ASS clan to register themselves and so you can add them to the official teams list, before we continue with this event
^Walnut*
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: -=ASS=-^WALNUT

Post by ^Walnut* »

Good evening!

We gladly accept a clanwar between ILM and ASS. But i think that it will be postponed for a bit, because one of our members currently can't participate. I hope that you guys understand this and I will leave a message when we are able to play!

P.S: Thanks already adminless for providing the server and that you can be a referee for the match ;)

Here i also have the list of our members:
Walnut, Keza, Ricky, Spite, Slash, Uiric, Redrum, KickAss

I already can tell that Uiric will be a spectator for the match (is this possible?).

Kind regards,
Walnut
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, I'll register that later. I believe for competitive games spectators are better on the gtv that in-game.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

^Walnut* wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 22:13 Good evening!

We gladly accept a clanwar between ILM and ASS. But i think that it will be postponed for a bit, because one of our members currently can't participate. I hope that you guys understand this and I will leave a message when we are able to play!

P.S: Thanks already adminless for providing the server and that you can be a referee for the match ;)

Here i also have the list of our members:
Walnut, Keza, Ricky, Spite, Slash, Uiric, Redrum, KickAss

I already can tell that Uiric will be a spectator for the match (is this possible?).

Kind regards,
Walnut
Yo , what's uric in game name? Never seen them play ?
^Walnut*
User lv4
User lv4

Post by ^Walnut* »

Hey Pac!

His in game name is Uiric391. He doesn't play that much quake 3 unfreeze. He plays more quake live.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

^Walnut* wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:43 Hey Pac!

His in game name is Uiric391. He doesn't play that much quake 3 unfreeze. He plays more quake live.
Ah so I would class him as a ringer (u.k term for having an outside player specifically for his skill to come and play and sway the match but doesn't participate in the game play itself) , like not allowed to participate

But that's just my view lol .......
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, ass clan added here then with the members list you provided. check it out and let me know if I missed something and/or if you want to correct something there. "Slash" I added it as "SlAh" I guess and as for Uiric considering team/clans here are capped at 8 players max at the moment and that changes are also not allowed so often may be you want to consider not adding him so far. I mean, he can just stay, initially there's no problems with that, it's just a suggestion. for the rest just let me know here when you want to make this happen (both).
^Walnut*
User lv4
User lv4

Post by ^Walnut* »

alyeti wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:47
^Walnut* wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:43 Hey Pac!

Ah so I would class him as a ringer (u.k term for having an outside player specifically for his skill to come and play and sway the match but doesn't participate in the game play itself) , like not allowed to participate

But that's just my view lol .......
He was allowed to participate, but he chose not to participate, because clanwars were totally new for him :D
^Walnut*
User lv4
User lv4

Post by ^Walnut* »

adminless wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:23 ok, ass clan added here then with the members list you provided. check it out and let me know if I missed something and/or if you want to correct something there. "Slash" I added it as "SlAh" I guess and as for Uiric considering team/clans here are capped at 8 players max at the moment and that changes are also not allowed so often may be you want to consider not adding him so far. I mean, he can just stay, initially there's no problems with that, it's just a suggestion. for the rest just let me know here when you want to make this happen (both).
List looks fine! As for Uiric, i think it's a good suggestion to don't add him so far. As i said, he will only be a spectator for the match. I will send a message when we are ready to play!
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok sounds good, then Uiric removed from the list now. yes, as I said I think that listing someone that (virtually) have never played here probably won't add much to your team however in the other hand it would prevent you to recruit another more active/interesting member later on (i.e. on future fights) if needed as teams are currently limited to eight players max. as for the fight in my opinion the most interesting would be a regular 5vs5.
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: cTh

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

It will be interesting to watch a clan game again. I am waiting and good luck.
Camaradas Iks De