Lunya

Other Reports Discussion forum.
Bishop
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: bishop

Lunya

Post by Bishop »

This player decides to play with fire, by desiring to mock me, as I ridiculed his way of playing (spamming rockets into his own team). Upon telling him to rename, he denied.

Lunya renamed to "bishit"

PS
This is my first report, and it really takes some skill to make me report someone.
Lunya
Unleveled User

Re: Lunya

Post by Lunya »

Hello,
Yeah you were whimpering since start against everybody.
No problem with my perma ban if my behavior infringe rules!

Just want to say one thing: I never ff anybody of my team. Even unconsciously, I'm one of those sometimes don't even fire because a coop is near me.
Ask anybody.
Also, why call me "retarded", even if I hit you one time with a lost rocket?
Bishop
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Bishop »

"Everybody" = You

And no, I don't request a ban, I just request you to be renamed.
Lunya
Unleveled User

Post by Lunya »

Can't rename before next game launch, as I already told you...
You trash talked 3 people, me included.

Man, you can't ask for respect if you don't respect people.
Last edited by Lunya on Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:20, edited 1 time in total.
Bishop
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Bishop »

Name those 3 people.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

unless things escalate looks like a normal game incident/argument to me. probably there's no need to get so riled up/do something about it though naming oneself as bishit just like that is probably unnecessary and rubbing people the wrong way.
Lunya
Unleveled User

Post by Lunya »

Me, an UnnamedPlayer, and I don't remember the third.
I was playing, there are logs for that.

We both told what we wanted, let's wait for Adminless response.
As you appear to me, there is no end to this otherwise!

EDIT: Rename bitshit is probably as stupid as insulting someone for a (be said) lost rocket.
My .cfg will rename me at the next startup anyway.
Bishop
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Bishop »

You, and "namedPlayed " (once) for rocketing me 3 times in a row in the back, thereby pushing me into the enemy zone.
You don't remember the third player that I "trashed" because there wasn't a third.

I mostly ignore getting rocketed in the back. It's sometimes reasonable. However, when people do it many times, and just don't learn anything from it, I react.

And yes, I don't like people mocking my Q3 name (for real). If it was a joke, I'd play along with it. However, it was not.

And yes. I agree with you adminless. I wouldn't have said a word if it wasn't for the intentional rename. I warned you (Lunya) beforehand.

PS
That'd be all from me.
Lunya
Unleveled User

Post by Lunya »

I'm happy we're both agree that being insulted, in any way, is not fun at all.
Cya ingame!
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

yes in my opinion you both should do just fine by doing that, taking each other apology/explanation and moving on. yes it's true he also complained/hated but at the same time I don't observe any major abuse from his side as to call a ban either, most complains/hating were probably understandable/proportional. things that happens (incidents/arguments) in the context of a public game overall as I said. I don't think that there's need for me to intervene so far. have a good day!
Lunya
Unleveled User

Post by Lunya »

Bishop, if you don't want me to rename again: stop flamming and insulting people freely.
I thought we were both agree that being insulted, in any way, was problematic.
We have this discussion everytime I play with you. This time I just played like 2 minutes, this is not normal at all.
Maybe should you organize kind of ranked games so you'll stop being rude against people just because they don't play the way you want.

adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

and what I don't find normal either is that just after 2 minutes you get so much triggered about meaningless stuff at a pub that probably may be it wasn't even directed at you and without even knowing the background.
Bishop
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Bishop »

Lunya wrote: Bishop, if you don't want me to rename again: stop flamming and insulting people freely.
Please don't rename. I am greatly horrified by the way you threaten my "q3 nickname."
Lunya wrote: I thought we were both agree that being insulted, in any way, was problematic.
You can't differentiate insults from constructive criticism. You're forming a beef I'm not a part of. But rather, mind games you strive to execute upon me. Truth be told, I couldn't care less either way.
Lunya wrote: We have this discussion everytime I play with you.
What kind of discussion? Do you seriously think I care whether I play with or against you? I esteem everyone (here) as a player, and my way of giving criticism unveils the truth. It's up to the person whether they accept it or not.
Lunya wrote: This time I just played like 2 minutes, this is not normal at all.
In reality, none of my today's criticism were directed at you. Even if they were, you're making such a big deal out of it, spreading it like it's some sort of a plague. Even if it was, it should guide your senses, and help you actually improve. I get it. Some play purely for the sake of fun even if they do not care about improving. I respect that. It's a game. If I see you're stubborn, I'll just cut my objections.
Lunya wrote: Maybe should you organize kind of ranked games so you'll stop being rude against people just because they don't play the way you want?
I do play ranked games. And no. I do not force anyone to play the way I want. I point the most obvious of dumb plays, and you come up to me saying I desire to control you? That'd be unwise.

I please you to stop thinking that everything I tell is directed at you. You even strangely responded to the "teammate shooting" thread, saying that you'd stfu, even though I wasn't responding to you. Is it because you want people to adapt to your proposals, even though they're wrong?

adminless actually told it right. Again, it wasn't directed at you, but rather people who refused to unfreeze (even though they had many clear chances), but instead decided to shoot 5 opponents.

In case you continue writing such "reports," I won't consider responding because it's just pointless.
Lunya
Unleveled User

Post by Lunya »

The background is that you're always rude with everybody, this is perpetual.

You're so on the nerves that you're even spamming for a mate to unfreeze you, even if the last alive is currently fighting. You really need to calm down.

Also, I can't tolerate you use my illness to humiliate me. You already were going too far creating a bad atmosphere for nearly nothing, but there you definitely crossed the red line.

adminless wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 12:07 and what I don't find normal either is that just after 2 minutes you get so much triggered about meaningless stuff at a pub that probably may be it wasn't even directed at you and without even knowing the background.
I used to read this shit everytime I play with him. The duration does not change his behavior.

EDIT: Except using my illness as an insult, I know nothing you said was for me. This does not change the fact that this behavior is deleterious, this time I was not targeted but tomorrow maybe depending on how I play.
Bishop
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Bishop »

Lunya wrote: The background is that you're always rude with everybody, this is perpetual.
False. It's what you want to see and enforce.
Lunya wrote: You're so on the nerves that you're even spamming for a mate to unfreeze you, even if the last alive is currently fighting,
You're so on the nerves to spy on me! Spam? That's not spam. I'm revealing where I am because I firmly believe that they have a chance to unf someone. I sometimes even "spam" where other corpses are.
Lunya wrote: even if the last alive is currently fighting.
"Last alive" can actually sometimes take the advantage of "being alone." I've revived my whole team a quadrillion times when I was last standing, and I do not wish to explain this to you because you'll say that I wish to control you. Lmao
Lunya wrote: You really need to calm down.
I'm calm all the time, believe it or not. I even smile when I criticize. What about yourself?
Lunya wrote: Also, I can't tolerate you using my illness to humiliate me.
This is new to me. I sincerely am sorry. However, you shouldn't use the illness as an excuse to counter everything I say.
Lunya wrote: You already were going too far creating a bad atmosphere for nearly nothing, but there you definitely crossed the red line.
I can't control what you perceive. But, adminless drew the "red line," not you.
Lunya wrote: I used to read this shit everytime I play with him. The duration does not change his behavior.
Those are straight-up lies.

And, you're countering everything everyone says. Very cool and good.

Now that I see -- I'm done responding to you. Have a good day.