servers address

Quick Unregistered Guest forum.
noluck

servers address

Post by noluck »

I had more than 6 unfreeze server addresses in my game scanner all working. Suddenly all became dead. It took me 3 days to search and find a working IP address.
Please update servers addresses on this forum.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: servers address

Post by adminless »

links

have been updated probably before the migration even started. the master servers that display the in-game server list never stopped responding not even for a single packet at any single time. the stats sites for the servers like unfreeze.fpsclasico.de all the same as well as this forum and you telling me now a week later that you're still starting to find them? look I think that probably you didn't search very good.

Post by Guest »

yes you are right I actually rely on GameScanner (a game server browser) in which I had save many addresses. Also I dont play regularly. So one day I refresh GameScanner and all servers shows 9999 i.e., dead. I just updated/refresh the server list but it didnt work. Then today I came to this forum and find a post by someone who said "i just came from 45.89.125.45:27961..." so i copied the addresss and played and enjoyed.

how can i use the master server you said? in q3config?

Post by Guest »

sorry, i just understand the master server , its a page which displayed server lis. Thanks
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

add master.fpsclasico.de and/or master.fpsclasico.eu to your game scanner masters server config instead of master.quake3arena.com if that's supported and you'll get the full complete fpsclasico servers list at all times. additionally you can just use some of the provided client packages, either ioq3v6-unfreeze-client-v21.7.zip 32-bits or fpsclasico-client-community-edition.zip 64-bits, that will also always display the full fpsclasico server list at all times. and no, the fpsclasico master servers are actually real master servers not just a web page.
noluck

Post by noluck »

thank you adminless. for your quick and kind reply. And I also like to appreciate your effort to keep alive quake3 community.
noluck

Post by noluck »

hello admin. I need to ask some more help.
My GameScanner uses this format for master server:
master.ioquake3.org:27950

i mean see the port number. what port number should i use with fpsclasico server?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

same default 27950 port, that's it, master.fpsclasico.de:27950 and master.fpsclasico.eu:27950. add both just in case one goes down/I migrate it etc