43%

Total votes: 7

fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

Re: UnFreeZe Duel Tournament

Post by fernandinho1337 »

hi everyone

@CTHULHU good effort you put in here. I do not read everything here but I am interested in the results. If you had time and feel it is a good idea, how about setting up a tournament tree for transparency? The visual aspect and lack of potential language barriers could be very helpful ^^

best,
Last edited by fernandinho1337 on Tue Jan 23, 2024 20:08, edited 1 time in total.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

the bracket is here apparently as well as you have the match up on the separate round video threads for this at the forum.
FilthyPirate
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: FilthyPirate

Post by FilthyPirate »

I bet 5 dollars on Rotten...
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: cTh

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

There was only one meeting today. Nickaero and Dimonnium which ended with a victory for Nickaero. First map 10-2 for Nick, second map 10-3. The winner definitely showed who's in charge. I honestly expected a draw right at the start but Nickaero on his map reaffirmed his lust for domination and power. He advanced to the duel with Sub-Zero in the 1/8 tournament. In my opinion, it can be a fierce competition. At stage 1/8, everyone knows the enemy's map from the beginning, which can significantly affect the game. I believe that each of you will give as much as possible, everyone wants to win and nobody will give up easily. You know the next meetings both from the forum and the table.
Now each of you must contribute to victory. I wish you even competition.
Camaradas Iks De
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

oKo*CTHULHU wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:39 There was only one meeting today. Nickaero and Dimonnium which ended with a victory for Nickaero. First map 10-2 for Nick, second map 10-3. The winner definitely showed who's in charge. I honestly expected a draw right at the start but Nickaero on his map reaffirmed his lust for domination and power. He advanced to the duel with Sub-Zero in the 1/8 tournament. In my opinion, it can be a fierce competition. At stage 1/8, everyone knows the enemy's map from the beginning, which can significantly affect the game. I believe that each of you will give as much as possible, everyone wants to win and nobody will give up easily. You know the next meetings both from the forum and the table.
Now each of you must contribute to victory. I wish you even competition.
Nice one nick Mr motivator , although my view is nick should beat subzero .......you never know tho eh
Last edited by PacMan on Tue Sep 28, 2021 20:19, edited 1 time in total.
oKo*Magister
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: oKo*Magister

Post by oKo*Magister »

@Adminless Can you send me Nick vs Dii demos? I want to collect every demo of this tournament and I wasn't available to record this one.
It's all in the spirit of Aimbot. *Mankubus voice*
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

there you go. as I said I post everything on the respective round thread here at the forum to keep things organized and avoid double/triple posting the same stuff. initially if nothing break I look forward do the same for any other fight so just look them up on the respective video thread.
oKo*Magister
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: oKo*Magister

Post by oKo*Magister »

Ahhh okay. Sorry and thank you!
It's all in the spirit of Aimbot. *Mankubus voice*
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

np also in case some cares gtv demos for the 2:0 upset victory of vK.kiri over ic-UNDEAD posted here. YouTube videos to follow today/tomorrow as usual. ggs.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

adminless wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 21:03 np also in case some cares gtv demos for the 2:0 upset victory of vK.kiri over ic-UNDEAD posted here. YouTube videos to follow today/tomorrow as usual. ggs.
Not sure about upset lol even I have been fragging undead lately might be the name change he done lol
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

Yesterday played Kiri vs Undead but I'm writing only today because I totally forgot to write before going to sleep.. The first map, the most frequently chosen so far, is pro-q3dm6 and the fight to the last point where the sniper skills of both players were crucial to the outcome of the game. Kiri dotted the "i" in the 17th minute, winning the duel. On the second map it looked like a sharp change of ammunition, but Kiri did not leave a dry thread on the opponent, winning with Undead with a strong result (10-5). It was nice to watch this meeting, I hope there were as many as possible. 1/8 of the tournament is almost full, only Lodgie is waiting behind the opponent and it will be one player representing the ILM clan. Everything will be out soon.

https://challonge.com/pl/histk664

Demos
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8TpUt ... U4pDzgPF7w
Camaradas Iks De
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

btw if you want to link YouTube for this then you probably want to link this playlist here. as I said I look forward adding there the entire sorted tournament as it develops and I believe that for other than the minor graphical glitches of the Saturday batch while I was still migrating/setting up the workstation those should be good now.
nickaero
User lv4
User lv4

Post by nickaero »

GGWP Sub-Zero and congratulations to him for his 2-0 victory over me.
Here are the demos from my POV:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/iw8s1ukj7r6tg ... dm_68?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/r8ktsxwac5ytr ... dm_68?dl=0
Attachments
Red_ztn.dm_68
(2.61 MiB) Downloaded 18 times
Red_hub3.dm_68
(2.49 MiB) Downloaded 10 times
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

Today two quarter-final matches took place. Let's start with the afternoon. The most balanced game to date in the tournament. The first map chosen by Nickaero hub3tourney1. The players literally fought for every point, finishing the first map with a score of 10-9 for Sub-Zero. Honestly, each of us was expecting a third game, but Sub-Zero in the last round did not lose his composure as he finished the game at ztn3tourney1 with a score of 10-8. Well-deserved promotion to the semifinals of the tournament. Next meeting between Kiri and yUb and again pro-q3dm6 map, most often chosen by players. Strong win with a score of 10-4 for Kiri. This player's sniper skills are at a high level and, combined with the knowledge of the map, they become an effective weapon. Another map, right after the above-mentioned one, is the most frequently chosen one. You can see yUb had a plan but he was out of luck. Once again, the result of 10-4 gave Kiri a sure advance to the tournament semi-finals. We have two quarter-final fights to be decided. Rotten and XO will play TOMORROW. As for Lodgie and Mikes_UK, I will inform you when we know something. The link to the table below. Games available on Youtube on Adminless.

Camaradas Iks De
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

I wanted to write today after another match, but it never happened. Yesterday Rotten and xo played. The first map hub3aeroq3 was played on an equal level, we had a few twists, but the winner was xo, beating the rival with a result of 10-8. We started the next q3dm1 map with a small incident. Both players killed at the same time, xo died first, but the console said that Rotten was the first to die. I was watching the demo that I was recording and realized that when I turn on the console and check the scoreboard (TAB), it does not show on the demo. I checked it around 4 minutes when there was a 3-3 draw. I don't know what to think about it, because there was a draw, I didn't even think about restarting the game. If any of you saw it live or watched it on YouTube, let me know what you think. xo showed once again that on this map he is on top, winning 10-6 and thus advancing to the semi-finals. Returning to the previous incident, if the second map ended with a result of 10-9, we could talk about a replay of the game. This is my opinion, but this one point would not have given Rotten a victory anyway. At the end of the entry, I will say yes, it stays as it is. I don't want to go back to it because I don't know what to think about it all. The table will not change and you can see it in the link below. Tomorrow they will be playing Mikes_UK and Lodgie at 20:00 CEST.

Camaradas Iks De