43%

Total votes: 7

adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: UnFreeZe Duel Tournament

Post by adminless »

ok, apparently this is what I got from the gtv, let me know if I got it right and I'll produce the vids later. the funny part about this that I wasn't think of is that even the gtv commentary is now included on the demo :lol:
Attachments
kiri-spite-game2.dm_68
(819.81 KiB) Downloaded 33 times
kiri-spite-game1.dm_68
(773.25 KiB) Downloaded 20 times
Semisek48
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Semisek48 »

adminless wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 21:17 the gtv commentary is now included on the demo
https://c.tenor.com/tEEjB0RnxyAAAAAC/puppet-awkward.gif
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok and then I guess that this should be the yUb vs Rozpizd match if that's right then is probably not needed that you care about recording anymore although as I said is probably still a good idea to make some records in case the server messes up or I mess up the commands. whatever the case is automatic gtv server recording was a must for this as well as for any other organize event as obviouly you can never rely just on one source so until now this meant that if for whatever reason my connection (or that of the ref/cameraman etc) goes down the game would get lost. this now should guarantee (as usual to a sensible standard) that the game wont get lost.
Attachments
yUb-Rozpizd-game2.dm_68
(472.69 KiB) Downloaded 17 times
yUb-Rozpizd-game1.dm_68
(383.71 KiB) Downloaded 17 times
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: cTh

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

Today there was a problem with the server on the hub3aeroq3 map. Kiri and Spite could not play freely. Their server was kicking all the time. Kiri wrote something about the wrong index. I don't know, I don't know each other but I thought it was the end of the fun heh.
Camaradas Iks De
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ah the wrong index and just about a specific map, now I know what's the issue. as I told you,it was a client problem not a server problem. they couldn't play hub3aeroq3 as well as any other map that would contain a green armor because they didn't have installed a mod that supported the green armor (i.e. they were playing with vanilla quake 3 or anything else but that didn't support a green armor). long story short, to play a map that contains a green armor you need to have it installed first, you can not obviously play a item without having it installed. they need to install the mod or any other mod that has support for the green armor. besides as usual is always strongly recommended (virtually mandatory) to show up at the server first beforehand and test everything out precisely to avoid that kind of last minute issues.
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

Another day and the same again. Someone won, someone lost. Today I was close to fury when Spite and Kiri couldn't play the first map, hub3aeroq3 surprised with some mistake and we had to change the already arranged map to pro-q3dm6. The funniest moment was when suddenly people started to connect and shoot each other as if they wanted to play this map for the participants haha. Ztn3tourney1 was to be the second was the first then the jointly selected pro-q3dm6. Kiri won 2 - 0 without a doubt, he will continue to play with UNDEAD and it will be one of the most interesting duels. They continued to play yUb and Mr.Rozp!zd and again a 2-0 victory for the next player, yUb. This match was just a formality but anything could have happened. I wanted to apologize to ORGI69 and xo because I forgot about their match, so much was happening today, it just fell out of my head for what a minus for the organizer. A lot of interesting facts about this game, they were the only ones to play standard maps for Quake3, they played almost an hour of time, the second draw at the tournament was confirmed by a xo victory on the pro-q3dm13 map. 33 minutes of equal competition and problems with rocket and rail ammunition, which made players' mobility a bit limited on the map. Overall, Kiri, yUb, and xo move on. There is only one game planned for tomorrow, but since everyone in 1/16 already has a pair, I will be looking for people willing for tomorrow. Have a nice evening!

P.S - Nickaero today wrote a little less sentences satisfied ?? hahahah

Tomorrow game
  • Ninja vs Lodgie -------> Sunday ----- 20:00 - 20:15 CEST [ pro-q3dm6 ==== q3dm3 ++++ hub3tourney1 ]
https://challonge.com/pl/histk664
Camaradas Iks De
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

Demos
Attachments
Orgi69-xo3.dm_68
(4.35 MiB) Downloaded 22 times
Orgi69-xo2.dm_68
(1.89 MiB) Downloaded 24 times
Orgi69-xo.dm_68
(1.15 MiB) Downloaded 19 times
Kiri-Spite2.dm_68
(1.37 MiB) Downloaded 22 times
Kiri-Spite.dm_68
(1.27 MiB) Downloaded 20 times
Camaradas Iks De
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

Demo
Attachments
yUb-Rozpizd2.dm_68
(789.18 KiB) Downloaded 15 times
yUb-Rozpizd.dm_68
(644.96 KiB) Downloaded 17 times
yUb-Rozpizd for fun.dm_68
(1008.44 KiB) Downloaded 24 times
Camaradas Iks De
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

Forgot all about this I would frag you all , what time.matches tomorrow?
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

There was only one game today. Lodgie won with Ninja 2-0, although on the first map it seemed that we would have a draw on the pro-q3dm6 map, Lodgie showed who is in charge here. I was able to switch while watching the game because I didn't record a demo and despite the fact that Ninja had a little problem with the internet from time to time, it did not significantly affect the gameplay. I will inform you right away that I do not know exactly when we will meet his opponent in the 1/8 tournament. I will not give details and I will not make any promises, but I believe that everything will be fine. Congratulations to the winner. Demos will be available tonight / tomorrow. There are currently 3 games scheduled for the next week. Information will be provided on a regular basis .

• UNDEAD vs Kiri ---- Monday ---- 20:00 CEST ( Initially )
  • Black Dimonnium vs Nickaero ---- Monday ---- 18:00 CEST [ rpg3dm2 ==== pro-q3dm6 ++++ hektik_b3 ]
  • Rotten vs xo ---- Saturday/Sunday ---- ??????
Last edited by oKo*CTHULHU on Sun Sep 26, 2021 22:09, edited 1 time in total.
Camaradas Iks De
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

demos I have from the gtv, I mean you can post them if you want of course but you don't really need to although it would be good to know who played who at what maps and the outcome to look them up.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, from the gtv/logs I got this first game dm3 10:8 for lodgie and second map pro-q3dm6 10:4 for lodgie, is that right?
Attachments
lodgie-ninja-game2.dm_68
(877.56 KiB) Downloaded 17 times
lodgie-ninja-game1.dm_68
(717.7 KiB) Downloaded 22 times
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

adminless wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 22:06 ah the wrong index and just about a specific map, now I know what's the issue. as I told you,it was a client problem not a server problem. they couldn't play hub3aeroq3 as well as any other map that would contain a green armor because they didn't have installed a mod that supported the green armor (i.e. they were playing with vanilla quake 3 or anything else but that didn't support a green armor). long story short, to play a map that contains a green armor you need to have it installed first, you can not obviously play a item without having it installed. they need to install the mod or any other mod that has support for the green armor. besides as usual is always strongly recommended (virtually mandatory) to show up at the server first beforehand and test everything out precisely to avoid that kind of last minute issues.
Everyone should try to do something about the error on their own. This map is still in the pool (hub3aeroq3)
Camaradas Iks De
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

well I guess I'm not making this stuff up so videos up now at YouTube and sorry for the minor graphical glitches on the previous batch of vids but I was still setting up the new workstation so I guess some stuff needed some tuning. better that than waiting an eternity for them I guess. anyways hopefully everything should be set now, if any problem just let me know.
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

Game scores : Players ---> [ Map ( Score ) Winner ]

• Rotten vs Prawdy [ pro-q3dm6 ( 10-2 ) Rotten + bal3dm3 ( 10-2 ) Rotten ]
  • Sub-Zero vs Venum [ pro-q3dm13 ( 10-1 ) Sub-Zero + pro-q3dm6 ( 10-0 ) Sub-Zero ]
  • Blaze vs CTHULHU [ pro-q3dm6 ( 10-5 ) Blaze + hektik_b3 ( 10-2 ) Blaze ]
  • Nickaero vs Magister [ hub3aeroq3 ( 10-6 ) Magister + q3dm4 ( 10-4 ) Nickaero + rpg3dm2 ( 10-8 ) Nickaero ]
  • Kiri vs Spite [ znt3tourney1 ( 10-5 ) Kiri + pro-q3dm6 ( 10-5 ) Kiri ]
  • yUb vs Mr.Rozp!zd [ q3dm2 ( 10-2 ) yUb + ztn3tourney1 ( 10-2 ) yUb ]
  • xo vs ORGI69 [ q3tourney3 ( 10-9 ) ORGI69 + q3dm1 ( 10-4 ) xo + pro-q3dm13 ( 10-6 ) xo ]
  • Lodgie vs Ninja [ q3dm3 ( 10-8 ) Lodgie + pro-q3dm6 ( 10-4 ) Lodgie ]

Next games 1/16 :
  • Undead vs Kiri
  • Mikes_UK vs Blaze
  • Black Dii vs Nickaero
Next games 1/8 :
  • Rotten vs xo
Page with the table - https://challonge.com/pl/histk664
Camaradas Iks De