No votes

Total votes: 2

YORELito
User lv3
User lv3
in-game nick: cacahuete

DotusPro with autoshoot

Post by YORELito »

played a few matches, he was always in the opposite team, noticed he has no strategy and not good gameplay but really good accuracy on railgun..
at the beggining of the last match he had over 90% overal accuracy due he was mostly using railgun, i decided to record and go spectator. he turned to other weapons(no so much presure since i got into spectate) but still he made some difficult to believe shots but there is one that confirmed my suspicious. he was having Lightningun around 4:40 and he just moved to other direction but in the way there was an enemy, the lightning fired just for that very instanct. I really believe he has an autoshoot.
Attachments
demo0037.dm_68
(1.69 MiB) Downloaded 16 times
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: DotusPro with autoshoot

Post by adminless »

just watched your demo and conducted a quick investigation and yes I believe that he can sure be suspicious but unfortunately so far I don't find that there's enough evidence there as to permanently ban and proceed to prosecute this random newcomer guy forever due cheating because of that. sorry about that, anyways poll just added now for reference and as usual thanks for report and share your thoughts with us.
YORELito
User lv3
User lv3

Post by YORELito »

agree its not a good demo!, no problem, sooner or later cheater are reported
YORELito
User lv3
User lv3

Post by YORELito »

another demo, it is my pov(i was playing) but there are a few povs of DotusPro on fire(when I was frozen)
Attachments
demo0038.dm_68
(4.36 MiB) Downloaded 11 times
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

dude is total garbage so even if he is to be cheating he is not very good at it. I watched that and probably aside from the accuracy stat value and may be a few shots I don't observe solid evidence as to permanently ban someone. yeah, probably is better just leave it by now and see where this goes later on.