Another tourney?

fpsclassico community based events and fights.
oKo*Magister
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: oKo*Magister

Another tourney?

Post by oKo*Magister »

Any chances for 2v2 tournament this year? 8-)
Of course on Unfreeze rules. Not gonna lie, I'd like to participate in something like that, that would be interesting :D
It's all in the spirit of Aimbot. *Mankubus voice*
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: Another tourney?

Post by adminless »

I think people know my statement on that, I don't organize tournaments though I have no problems in commission/implement them. so basically if you (all, everybody in general) want to meet up/organize/schedule for any other kind of tournament in a few weeks (i.e. after the on-going fpsclasico masters summer 21 season concludes) I have no problems in carry on with that and implement/commissioning it. my availability for long run tournaments (i.e. months) to referee the fights and so is Mondays-Thursday 21:00-21:30 CEST (approx) exceptionally I could also do some weekends but just that, exceptionally, from time to time, not on a regular sustained basis. so basically that's it, do as you see fit and let me know here.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Re: Another tourney?

Post by PacMan »

oKo*Magister wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 15:20 Any chances for 2v2 tournament this year? 8-)
Of course on Unfreeze rules. Not gonna lie, I'd like to participate in something like that, that would be interesting :D
2v2 league over the year perhaps , see which pair comes out on top , miss a game you forgot the points )) now goto bed