Server Stats ACC criteria.

UnFreeZe/FreeFUn/glacius Game Servers forum.
hurrenson
User lv3
User lv3

Server Stats ACC criteria.

Post by hurrenson »

Hi!

Just a quick question regarding the accuracy sub stats. I (and some active-ish others too) are listed in the overall accuracy award stats but not in (for example) Railgun Accuracy. The funny thing is, that it doesn't even show the Top 100, but only 47 entries. Similarly in RL stats.
My ego is badly hurt, when KAMIKAZE is #47 (the last listed) in Rail ACC and I am nowhere to be found. So am I missing something, or is it the stats page?

edit: current nick: CoronaChan
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: Server Stats ACC criteria.

Post by adminless »

the answer to that is normalization of results. the overall accuracy award shows pretty much everybody while the weapons accuracy awards have the default original site normalization. the normalization of the results (i.e. cut them in function of the relative baseline activity) is done in a effort to prevent someone from for example shooting a rail doing 100% accuracy (one hit out of one shot) and getting the award though yes it seems that at the time being it needs some revision as is clearly overzealous and malfunctioning/overkill for the particular given data and it probably needs a wider threshold margin. thanks for the suggestion/feedback I'll probably review it later and I'll see if I adjust it a little.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok adjusted now, let me know if you see that better.
WhoAmI
User lv4
User lv4

Post by WhoAmI »

Was there any update to the statistics page?

Today I see that I have K. D 4.70

It seems much higher than before.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

yes these days I imported the changes from the competitive stats which basically give more visibility to the thaws that also play a large role on the outcome of the fights as well as also imported other minor changes and patches just like the one posted here today. so what you're seeing now are kills and thaws per death instead of just kills per death.
hurrenson
User lv3
User lv3

Post by hurrenson »

adminless wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 15:36 ok adjusted now, let me know if you see that better.
:thumbup:

Yes, from my POV it works now much better.
The additional changes reflecting a more unfreeze related ranking are much appreciated too.
imprecise
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: imprecise

Post by imprecise »

Hi Adminless, hi everyone :wave:

I'm curious to know :

Are the kills, death, damage, etc, achieved before the start of the game counted in the statistics and make the skill go up or down :?:

good game everyone, have fun ;)
"My ability to concentrate is so short that ... Oh a butterfly !"
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

if you mean the warmup round (the 20 secs before the start of the game), no, obviously is not counted. matter of fact the warmup rounds aren't even part of the stats.
imprecise
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: imprecise

Post by imprecise »

yes I was talking about the warmup, the 20 seconds before the start of the game

Thank you for your answer :thumbup:
"My ability to concentrate is so short that ... Oh a butterfly !"
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

adminless wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:45 if you mean the warmup round (the 20 secs before the start of the game), no, obviously is not counted. matter of fact the warmup rounds aren't even part of the stats.
Dude sometimes I want to see how much of a bigger noob I was on scores , but at end of game it swaps you into team before being able to see how you did in your team , or am I confused , nice if it didn't or was delayed
LeopolD
User lv2
User lv2

Post by LeopolD »

alyeti wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:29
adminless wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:45 if you mean the warmup round (the 20 secs before the start of the game), no, obviously is not counted. matter of fact the warmup rounds aren't even part of the stats.
Dude sometimes I want to see how much of a bigger noob I was on scores , but at end of game it swaps you into team before being able to see how you did in your team , or am I confused , nice if it didn't or was delayed
If you switch teams, you will be listed twice on the stats page for that particular game. Doesn't help ingame ofc:)