Team practice server

fpsclassico community based events and fights.
fau
User lv4
User lv4

Team practice server

Post by fau »

Hi,
My teammates are busy ppl and we struggle to find a date where we can all practice together. We've agreed on today (Thursday 9th) and found a sparring partner - wtf? team, but it turned out there is oko-plumse match at the same time. Would it be too much of a hassle to repurpose one of other servers - spacius or training by enabling votes and adding 1234 password before 21 CEST today? If this is impossible then I guess we will try to find another date.
Thanks, fau.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: Team practice server

Post by adminless »

may be I can place this (the private server) on the new baltic facility (baltic.unfreeze.xyz no alternative routes) so this way at least you give it a try (in case some day it's needed) and let me know how that server does but it's gonna be very close and besides probably most of those wtf dudes are already banned there. anyways, I'll give it a try now that it has also been requested by some other people.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

team fights training server deployed at baltic now so let me know though I'm telling you various of those are gonna be banned there. anyways more people requested this so I guess that you shouldn't have problems finding opponents to train.
fau
User lv4
User lv4

Post by fau »

The server seems to work, I can connect and vote another map. We will try it out later today, thank you very much.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

no problem for the people I'm telling you, I'm sure pacman/miro and/or some ILM guys here shouldn't have any problems in joining you. as for the server as I said obviously it falls short from the main thing and I haven't tested it as much but I think it should work. anyways, I'd appreciate if it happens that you let me know later how that server did.
fau
User lv4
User lv4

Post by fau »

One of our players gets "CLIENT/SERVER GAME MISMATCH: BASEQ3-1/4.3.4" when trying to connect. Do you know what may be the problem? He can join regular unfreeze servers.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

he entered the wrong ip/dns for sure, by that 4.3.4 message that means he's likely trying the Urban Terror server, suggest to specifically do \connect 80.208.225.202 to avoid confusion.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

btw as there seem not to be much use for the events training server I set it back before to the original baltic configuration (i.e. glacius). if someone else need it at some point/time or anything just let me know and I'll set it up again while the competition lasts. in the meantime it seems to me that just with one events server (i.e. the regular one) should be enough for this so the original baltic setup should add up something more.
Liza
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Liza »

May be we can enable callvote for baltic if there is limited number of players? If I could switch maps there, I will use it more often.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

I can probably consider that tomorrow or so. thanks for the feedback.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, callvote enabled now at the baltic server, check it out and let me know if that's ok now then.