dunno wrote: ↑Mon Apr 05, 2021 19:39
Sorry to bring this topic back. I was away from the city during the holidays and haven't seen how it escalated. But I believe I need to give my view on the issue.
1) I was contacted a month ago by Pac to join the team. And judging by the discord history they were looking for the ways to contact me way earlier. I was excited to play some clanwars. With a strong team, even better! Due to amount of good players and my schedule, I was more of a backup.
2) I don't find WTF roster during the match anywhere like "team-community" as per adminless' statement. If this is true then the following statement is true as well: team-community = Miro. I don't agree with that.
3) I'm not wearing a clantag due to many reasons. Mainly I don't take it seriously. I have worn so many clantags in my gaming experience that it doesn't give me +5 speed or +5 skill. In fact that's what I told Pac in the beginning, I don't want any obligations. So Miro was correct there.
4) I think we are free to join any team, to join 2 teams. Aren't we? For instance I was drafted in unfreeze tournament for a mix team and don't see a problem playing there as well. Even against WTF. I will participate with WTF (as a backup) in other tournaments if they are held and if I am invited.
5) As for porsche, we were unable to get rid of him during the last map. He didn't realize why he was kicked. Call it stupid or autism, I don't know. However consider that he was banned not only to send messages, but also to receive. Disregard I'm sorry to ILM for wasted time and regret we lost a good opportunity to play.
6) With all my respect to @adminless I don't really understand why you are bashing Miro. For the fact that he wanted to play some clanwars like me? I don't think this is fair at all. He's a universal, strong player, but this is not an individual game, it's more about teamplay than individual aim. 1 player cannot make a huge difference. And if you throw me in the equation - I haven't contributed much as mentioned by Miro and that's true. What was mentioned many times and is true - ILM is stronger than they think and they are surely in top2 in the upcoming tournament. I think they lost mainly psychologically.
7) Now I understand how it may look like for ILM, for adminless and for other members of our small community. As if
we were recruited last moment just for this game. That's a false assumption. And I hope my detailed breakdown made it more clear.
As a conclusion:
We learned that we should have announced earlier that we will (or might) play for WTF to make it more transparent for all parties. I think as a small community we shouldn't take charges and have a beef with each other. It's not the first and not the last match. Much more to come.
All respect to @adminless, ILM, Miro, Pac, Rotten, Ami, Viper.