[VIDEO] team UnFreeZe meeting

fpsclassico community based events and fights.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: team UnFreeZe meeting

Post by adminless »

ok done, invitation sent now to aimer1, Liza, jutuli, Semisek48, ^ironmonkey, hurrenson, ixsy, uZu, orgi69, lee, Bishop, imprecise, Kra7oS, MyWifeHatesQ3, Dr.GreenThumb, Lodgie, oKo*Magister, nickaero, KOTOVSKI and Agi (which are the notable members that has been active at the forum during the last seven days). if someone haven't received it (and is interested) or if I missed someone else just let me know, otherwise see you the Saturday in-game.
Bishop
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: bishop

Post by Bishop »

I'll most likely be there. :thumbup:
uZu
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: uZu

Post by uZu »

Thank you for that kind invitation.
I don't know yet if I'll be able to join at that time (regarding work and family duties) but if by any chance it's possible, I'll get in there and try to offer a good teamplay ;)
^ironmonkey
User lv4
User lv4

Post by ^ironmonkey »

Hello adminless,
thank you for your invitation.
I like to be there. :)
nickaero
User lv4
User lv4

Post by nickaero »

Thank you for the invitation, I'll try to be there
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

adminless wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 22:59 ok done, invitation sent now to aimer1, Liza, jutuli, Semisek48, ^ironmonkey, hurrenson, ixsy, uZu, orgi69, lee, Bishop, imprecise, Kra7oS, MyWifeHatesQ3, Dr.GreenThumb, Lodgie, oKo*Magister, nickaero, KOTOVSKI and Agi (which are the notable members that has been active at the forum during the last seven days). if someone haven't received it (and is interested) or if I missed someone else just let me know, otherwise see you the Saturday in-game.
I would try.come for whatever it is your playing , however I am not as good as them if that's what is being sought after
imprecise
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: imprecise

Post by imprecise »

Hi everyone

Adminless Thanks for the invitation

I will try to participate, but with my health problems and my sight problems at the moment, I can not guarantee anything about my presence. I have to have cataracts operated on for both eyes in mid April, it should be better afterwards ...
"My ability to concentrate is so short that ... Oh a butterfly !"
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

@alyeti I know sorry about that but unfortunately it wasn't realistic to invite "everyone". anyways as you requested it I sent you now invitation though I'm telling you if just about half the people invited finally show up (which is the expectation more or less) you're gonna have it difficult to find a game spot.

@imprecise aunch I'm sorry to hear that, hope you improve your condition, needless to say, health come first above anything else so no need to stress about this whatsoever, take it easy. I just invited you out of courtesy as I invited pretty much everyone else around.

ok, then we'll see tomorrow how we do, on the side of team UnFreeZe I think probably all the members can be available with some luck so if there's finally a important turnout on the community side I think probably we can setup two community teams there that will take turns during each map. additionally if the turnout far exceed the capacity of the game there's also the possibility to discuss another session for the Sunday if there's availability (or if not to simply rescheudule for another weekend). once thing is clear team UnFreeZe will form exclusively on one side as that's precisely the purpose of the activity (to give all the members of team UnFreeZe a good fight). ok so we'll see as usual, thank you everybody for getting back and your interest.
...jutuli...
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: ...jutuli...

Post by ...jutuli... »

Preparing my bottle of wine for tomorrow.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

adminless wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 20:04 @alyeti I know sorry about that but unfortunately it wasn't realistic to invite "everyone". anyways as you requested it I sent you now invitation though I'm telling you if just about half the people invited finally show up (which is the expectation more or less) you're gonna have it difficult to find a game spot.

@imprecise aunch I'm sorry to hear that, hope you improve your condition, needless to say, health come first above anything else so no need to stress about this whatsoever, take it easy. I just invited you out of courtesy as I invited pretty much everyone else around.

ok, then we'll see tomorrow how we do, on the side of team UnFreeZe I think probably all the members can be available with some luck so if there's finally a important turnout on the community side I think probably we can setup two community teams there that will take turns during each map. additionally if the turnout far exceed the capacity of the game there's also the possibility to discuss another session for the Sunday if there's availability (or if not to simply rescheudule for another weekend). once thing is clear team UnFreeZe will form exclusively on one side as that's precisely the purpose of the activity (to give all the members of team UnFreeZe a good fight). ok so we'll see as usual, thank you everybody for getting back and your interest.
All good thanks
hurrenson
User lv3
User lv3

Post by hurrenson »

Thanks for the invite but most likely i will not make it. 18-20 is usually not a great time for me.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

np it looks like we'll finally can have a very good turnout then it shouldn't be a problem so thanks for the info, I will take it in consideration in case of future events.

ok so I think we finally have the initial community llineup at least for the first game:
  • starters
    1. bishop
    2. ironmonkey
    3. nickaero
    4. jutuli
    5. semisek
    6. mywifehatesq3
  • backups
    1. uzu
    2. pacman
as said it looks like finally the turnout for this can be very good so it would be important if every team UnFreeZe member attend if possible as always of course. if not I think that exceptionally this time given the high demand someone could eventually take a missing team UnFreeZe spot if necessary. the plan is probably do five 6vs6 (or even eventually some 6vs7 given the balance to determine) games and that everybody play some at least. then that's the list of starters for the first game, the plan is to rotate them on successive games. example say we have 6 or 7 spectators on the first game then the idea is to have them play the second map for example and so on. probably on later games mixed games (from previous changes) can be setup depending on the circumstances/interest and so. as said the idea is to have everybody to play some at least, I invited so many people because by the mid week there was just two/three people signed up for this. anyways as said if for reason it ultimately proves unrealistically to meet the final demand then I'll try to make up for that in one way or another (i.e. with another event).

ok and that's it for now, see you later in-game, fight hard, fight clean and what's most important above all, have fun. wondering how you finally fare against team UnFreeZe this time and how much you manage to push them, we'll see.
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

Post by fernandinho1337 »

the event takes place iun half an hour right? ^^
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

yes, in fact, I'm gonna be setting the server now in few mins as usual for the pre game if someone is interested yes, sure, official time still remains 19:00 CET.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

adminless wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 18:24 yes, in fact, I'm gonna be setting the server now in few mins as usual for the pre game if someone is interested yes, sure, official time still remains 19:00 CET.
I can't connect for some reason

Says no such host using /connect command