UnFreeZe VS q3msk [TOP 5 players match]

Team UnFreeZe mega events history - Diamond Clan undisputed champions
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: UnFreeZe VS q3msk [TOP 5 players match]

Post by adminless »

exclusive television broadcast rights haha nah just kidding but better this way because as pointed by fau spectators could be exploited to gain enemy/game information for either of the teams so there will be no spectators for this match sorry. anyways I'll record it so as usual you will have videos afterwards and on the upside to make up for that fact I'll post here the password once the fight is done so if it ends prematurely and people still want to finish the match you'll can spectate it if you want (as well as to give a chance to the team members who unfortunately couldn't make it to the match to play at least some games) but I repeat once the fight is officially called.
Semisek48
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Semisek48 »

Sad but fair i gues :D
I am glad this is going to happen in the end.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

I hope so honestly at this point I think it would be a huge disappointment for everybody if this finally ends up in nothing after all the time spent on this.

@ixsy ok, anyways, final fight PM sent now let me know if you haven't received it or have further questions or anything. also just as a reminder there please notice that the date we are working for this to happen is this Saturday, the Sunday is simply scheduled as a backup plan shall the Saturday fail for any reason. in case it wasn't clear, needless to say that if the fight carries on Saturday (as it should) there will be no Sunday date. obvious I think. other than that, have fun, good luck and see you the Saturday then.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, I have finally four players confirmed for the Saturday 20 of March of 2021 at 18:00 CET (UTC+01) so I can confirm such fight date now on our end.
oKo*Magister
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: oKo*Magister

Post by oKo*Magister »

I'm a little bit confused. Is it going to be streamed or just recorded?
It's all in the spirit of Aimbot. *Mankubus voice*
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

just recorded sorry but I'll post demos soon as usual.
oKo*Magister
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: oKo*Magister

Post by oKo*Magister »

Okay, wanted to be sure. No problem
It's all in the spirit of Aimbot. *Mankubus voice*
Alexander
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Alexander »

Thanks for the games guys.
For those who's interested there is a stream record.
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

Post by fernandinho1337 »

GG to u guys
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, game stats for this already uploaded at the stats site for that server vsp.fpsclasico.de and demos here. so, unfortunately I have to report here that team UnFreeZe was defeated by a score of 3:0 on a fight were for the most part it never found its pace and team Moskva ended up taking it with a overall solid team performance. the match started at pro-q3tourney2 and that was probably the most interesting game of the fight as well as the game that probably marked the trend. team UnFreeZe played exceptional here and was probably leading for the most part but unfortunately team Moskva untimely pulled a remarkable come back to turn around the score on the second part of the game and picked the first point. it was clear form the start most of the team UnFreeZe chances on this fight passed from picking the perceived "home" maps so having missed the first game was definitively a important issue for his overall options on this fight. on that frame of mind 6++ came and this time as perceived team Moskva "home" map the game was pretty much one sided and team Moskva with a much better overall team positioning across the map took the second point of the match with a strong 10:4 victory. this was probably the decisive moment of the fight, having incurred such a loss and having missed a point that placed them just one game away from the loss, probably had a impact on the spirit of team UnFreeZe that was unable to turn the things around and ended up conceding the final point and the match at q3dm7 against a boring for the most part yet effective team Moskva game that simply dedicated themselves to occupy territory on a packed formation and waiting for the enemy to come at them to finish the job and take the final victory to Moskva. I think that should sum it up, as for the "mvp" of the fight, I personally wouldn't have any from my live impression so I think I'd just award that simply to the team Moskva as a whole for a overall solid team performance. for team UnFreeZe I think the combo plumse/fau is probably what worked best today and proved the most dangerous.

additionally, after this a mini-series of 2vs2 spawned on a much more joyful and fun tone that probably worked a lot better than the "main" event between players fau&plumse vs ixsy&korie on maps overkill, pro-q3tourney4 and pro-q3dm6. these were really hot and lot more open, they really spawned out of nowhere and it all started surprisingly with fau&plumse taking victory on overkill with a outstanding fau performance dominating most exchanges that although out of record at least it brought home some score and do some justice to the team UnFreeZe potential. this followed by a breathtaking pro-q3tourney4 game disputed to the last point that probably anybody could have won but ultimately the solid ixsy&korie combo took to Moskva. this ultimately led to settle the score at pro-q3dm6 that unfortunately worked a lot better for ixsy&korie that clearly dominated the game and ultimately acquire the last point of the mini-series to claim victory on the after match gameplay.

referee notes: unfortunately it appears the match was affected by a glitch of death frozen bodies randomly spawning out of nowhere/getting stuck due the forced spec/no roaming fix for the fight that likely will require further investigation and testing for future events. overall, my feelings are that while it interfered with the game it affected both teams and probably it wouldn't have changed anything, in way or another, the result would have probably been about the same. I think the fight was clear enough as to call it in favor of team Moskva and consider this as finally settled.

other than that as usual I'll take some food break now and later will start producing the videos, so hopefully expect them about tomorrow here, thus stay tune. thank you to everybody who showed and participated on this and special mention to team UnFreeZe for actually taking on the challenge and fighting till the final to the best of his ability, the score didn't accompany, right, but at the end of the day, losing is also part of the game. great effort guys, respect, mission complete.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

@alexander yes they were good specially the first one and the 2vs2 mini-series follow up. I'll also upload them here/YouTube, I was just busy writing one of my usual fight reviews sorry about that.
Semisek48
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Semisek48 »

It looks very good, I look forward to see the Adminless videos, although Ixsy fov is also very interesting. Only shame is that The undead didnt join the game... he and Miro actually hyped my the most for this fight ://

WP all.
fau
User lv4
User lv4

Post by fau »

GGS
I think when it comes to communication and team tactics they were on another level, we don't really have experience with that. Maybe I'll understand exactly what happened after watching the demos. Well played.

It was nice to play on teamspeak with our guys, but I'm not sure if we were able to take advantage of it. Sometimes I wonder if we wouldn't have done better without it. With exception of our overkill game, the map is huge and we basically moved together as a single body :D
Plumse
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Plumse »

Very good games fellas; but I think as Fau said, it showed that we needed some teamwork practice beforehand :) Otherwise I think individually each us of us were doing quite well!
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

yes things that happen, as I said, I think that team UnFreeZe fought to the best of its ability and that's all that should really matter, you all did a great job. btw in light of that and to ease up things as well as to give a test to that bodies glitch that really torments me in addition to give some game to the guys that unfortunately couldn't make it to final lineup that played this I was thinking in spawning another team UnFreeZe community challenge here so we all can share a game together and have some fun, needless to say, in a casual/non competitive way of course, just like the previous week, I don't know how you guys see that or are interested on that?