[VIDEO] team UnFreeZe vs team community challenge!

fpsclassico community based events and fights.
i_cezar
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: Blaze

Re: team UnFreeZe vs team community challenge!

Post by i_cezar »

For me at least is not good because im forced to spec other players, which generally have a hektik style of flicking all over the place very often and it looks bad on my screen(maybe because of my low fov 112). I ussually stayed in free mode once frozen and spec only from time to time. My eyes actually hurt after a couple of hours in this mode, didnt know why at first lol. But i guess i'm a singular case in this regard. Also since i'm playing here i dont recall anyone abusing by coms at least(maybe some use it to keep track of items, can't say) this feature. So i'm in favor for taking if off also if it's up for discussion, but for personal reasons as mentioned above. An alternative suggestion might be to leave the option of a cam on the fragged body(if possible). Funny thing, i was discussing the fairness of this roaming cam issue with some team community members just before the training matches then we saw fau's post about it. For tournaments/official matches should be disabled for sure.
aimer
User lv4
User lv4

Post by aimer »

This might go off topic now but i also find it hard to spec other players sometimes and i'd prefer to stare at a wall instead (if the reason is giving an unfair advantage to team mates) 😬
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

ok I guess that I can disable it on pubs if it's that bad though probably I'll still leave it for some time as preparation for the match and also to see how it does affect the scores (if any) so I'll evaluate it next week. as for leave the cam on the frozen body is pretty much the same, if not even more unfair (i.e. the "advantage" will depend on where you got frozen it wouldn't be the same for everybody), so my thoughts are either allow it or disallow it like this. thank you for the feedback.
fau
User lv4
User lv4

Post by fau »

I brought it up specifically for clan wars, matches etc. I don't mind it in pubs.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

I know don't worry but I just wanted to make sure it worked so I had no other sensible way to test it out. don't worry I'll disable it then in few days.
Liza
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Liza »

When I am focused, I watch teammates to gain some information on what is going on (which is still in place). I rarely use spec for gaining extra info (it is faster to switch to other teammate to see additional location than run in spec mode). Spec mode does not affect score (maybe 2-3 points a week).
But if I am not focused, i prefer watching a wall rather than someone. Additionally, there are nervous players and bots, I'd like to avoid watching them.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, free spec enabled again at the pub servers today if I haven't mess up anything so let me know and btw the look a wall suggestion really sounded to me rather like a school punishment haha I feel like that would be alien, specially for the random joiners that wouldn't understand anything, as said, I believe that should probably be on or off so I guess I'll leave it on on the pubs for usability and off at the private server for the matches.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

adminless wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:18 ok, free spec enabled again at the pub servers today if I haven't mess up anything so let me know and btw the look a wall suggestion really looked to me rather like a school punishment haha I feel like that would be alien, specially for the random joiners that wouldn't understand anything, as said, I believe that should probably be on or off so I guess I'll leave it on on the pubs for usability and off at the private server for the matches.
To me looking at a wall is total nonsense , I mean no offence my fellow players , go look at your own wall while you wait

I actually liked the limitations on frozen status bit weird at first but limited to your own team will do anyway