Can we report UnnamedPlayer?

Other Reports Discussion forum.
Liza
User lv4
User lv4

Can we report UnnamedPlayer?

Post by Liza »

UnnamedPlayer attacked me the whole game (previous game on dm7 at unfreeze1 server) being on my side. Shooting at me everywhere. Seems he attacked not only me, but also Agi. I'm quite disappointed that game that could potentially be my top score in the stat was not as good as it could be.
May be he believes that he can't be banned being called UnnamedPlayer. But I'm quite sure adminless can not only find him, but also find his nick history, so we know the hero in face.

P.S. I will attach a screen of the game stat tomorrow to find him. and it could be done by chat history.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: Can we report UnnamedPlayer?

Post by adminless »

sure I'll check it as I have more info thank you for reporting.
cBs KRA7OS
User lv4
User lv4

Post by cBs KRA7OS »

liza why are you lying?
Liza
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Liza »

I talk about that game
https://unfreeze.fpsclasico.de/gamestat ... 9378812500
And I can't see Kra7oS there.
If Unnamed was Kra7oS (or any more or less regular player) I don't insist on banning him (maybe a couple of days). I hope he achieves a clear message, that such behaviour could lead to a ban. But it is quite strange to spend 20+ minutes to shoot rockets every time you meet me. Contributing 0.5 score/min to the team (against usual 2 per min).
cBs KRA7OS
User lv4
User lv4

Post by cBs KRA7OS »

he does not write that it was me, but he certainly did not shoot at you for no reason, I feel sorry for Mike to deal with such crap, he has to make a book of entries :) and he should rather give you for standing still and shooting grenades anywhere
cBs KRA7OS
User lv4
User lv4

Post by cBs KRA7OS »

sometimes I come in here to read and my head breaks :) best record, you will waste less time writing
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

seriously kra7os I think that was very uncalled for, I find that your comment doesn't really add anything to this topic and it's just rubbing people the wrong way so please don't be rude with other members. now, on topic ok I'll take a look at that later. thanks for report.
Liza
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Liza »

Spamming grenades near entries is part of the game. Sometimes that makes trouble to my teammates that suddenly appear there. I do not do this on purpose. And sometimes my teammates' actions cause my death. I do not run after them 20 minutes (with no comments in the chat) shooting at them. I don't even write in the chat calling them 'kurwa' like some of the players.
cBs KRA7OS
User lv4
User lv4

Post by cBs KRA7OS »

that's why he writes about it :) you don't see anything wrong with spamming grenades :) didn't you think that you disturbed him with spam and that's why he later shot at you? always fortresses, no one is ever without fault
Liza
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Liza »

Kra7oS, I do not remember anything like that. I might miss something. When something like that happens and the player shoots at me a couple of times, that's ok.

My view on grenades is that it protects an enemy team from attacking. And gives the teammates time to take best positions.

I can see that you are disappointed about some incidents with grenades. I'm sorry for that. But still I find them useful in some cases.
cBs KRA7OS
User lv4
User lv4

Post by cBs KRA7OS »

no, I'm not disappointed, I just don't waste my time playing this game
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

Kra7oS wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 21:51 no, I'm not disappointed, I just don't waste my time playing this game
Joker, quit
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

nop you just got unlucky he is simply a random nobody that plays here casually, he wasn't Kra7oS or anybody of signifincance. ok, ban added now, thanks for report and sorry for the slow response but I was busy dealing with the team UnFreeZe thing.
Liza
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Liza »

I believe Kick_lag should be chat banned. Game Dm11. 22.00 today. His language is too abusing (obscenity) in Russian. Additionally, he insulted some OKO players.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, chat ban just added now, thanks for report.