[VIDEO] team UnFreeZe vs team community challenge!

fpsclassico community based events and fights.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Re: team UnFreeZe vs team community challenge!

Post by PacMan »

What is this fight again , who is team unfreeze and who is team community

I assume latter is anyone from the community mix of people and clans don't matter

Vs team unfreeze who represents the community being our top players against other servers etc or groups

Was not sure but I thought ixsy represents Moscow servers team????
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

team UnFreeZe is the team I built to represent the community that currently consist of miro, fau, aimer, ouunp and the undead, yes you got that right. team community is just a group of notable players from the community (yes regardless of the clan/team) I met here for a quick training session to warm up team UnFreeZe for competition, yes you also got that right. ixsy is featured on team community as any other member of the community not as part of the enemy team. as I said I regard and treat ixsy as any other member of the community so he got invited as any of the other notable players active/available and apparently he agreed to join us for this. fight date when he will come with his buddies and represent his community hopefully will come afterwards not now.
dunno
User lv3
User lv3
in-game nick: ouunp

Post by dunno »

I'm 90% sure I can be available for this Sunday 19cet.
orgi69
User lv3
User lv3

Post by orgi69 »

adminless wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:59 sure I count you in, in fact, along with ixsy and plumse I regarded you as the core of team community and don't worry that server this time is just the very same UnFreeZe thing not another mod like the previous time so you should have not issues at all. ok, whoever wanna give it a try to the server is vps.fpsclasico.de:56534 or vps.fpsclasico.eu:56534 with the password currently 1234 so check it out. ok then to be honest I think that we're pretty much ready to go I highly doubt we can really set a much better community team here than ixsy, plumse, blaze, orgi and magister activity/interest wise (bishop that I mentioned it also as potential member I would also discard him for the very same reasons as semi, significant connectivity issues) and nevertheless although I regard team UnFreeZe as probably still a better team I highly doubt is gonna be a easy one for team UnFreeZe, I see it fairly balanced and team community pulling a strong game. ok, then I'll get in touch with team UnFreeZe later today and I think that probably we could start to close the details. initially the plan was to play this the next weekend but if we're pretty much all set already may be we can give it a shot to this same weekend, say the Sunday 14 of March of 2021 at 19:00 CET (UTC+01) for example? so please guys (everybody Miroslav, fau, aimer, the undead, ouunp, ixsy, plumse, blaze, orgi, magister) give an update on availability at that date or if not possible at what other dates you could be available for this and the next weekend. thank you everybody for your interest and in participate.
Is it a 1-time event? Sadly I won't be available on Sunday. I am leaving today (saturday) - Monday, 22nd. for (finally) some holiday :( That's a really bad timing now - didn't expect this to happen so soon. :( If it's a 1-time-event Iron-monkey seems to fit good for this job and could replace me. For other dates after the 22nd Im ready to fight:) Sorry for that.
oKo*Magister
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: oKo*Magister

Post by oKo*Magister »

For me it doesn't matter what date it is unless it's weekend, so everything is up to you guys :D (but I prefer Saturdays and Sundays)
It's all in the spirit of Aimbot. *Mankubus voice*
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

@ouunp ok, that's great don't worry that it's not figth date is not big deal if you need to show a bit later or you need to leave a bit earlier. btw if for some reason schedule the training a bit early or later is more convininet for you just let us know.

@orgi ok no problem thank you for letting us know as said the idea was to do 5vs5 but if for some reason that's not possible we're not gonna cancel just for one member and a 4vs4 with some eventual changes if necessary can be acceptable beside we're still on time to get another member for the tomorrow current date if necessary. other than that yes and no, yes this team UnFreeZe training session will be a one time thing but no it won't (have to) be the last team UnFreeZe figth (so there can be other training/meeting sessions) as well as while I don't plan (won't) get involved regularly on team fights organization that doesn't take away that eventually from time to time I can also setup some other event here. bottom line as usual stay tune for more stuff at fpsclasico.

ok, then this pretty much means that team UnFreeZe is ready for the training with members miro, fau, aimer and ouunp, unfortunately we're still waiting to hear from the undead, ideally we would get him in too but as said I'm not gonna cancel/delay just for one particular member being unavailable. in the other hand team community currently only has blaze and magister confirmed therefor please ixsy and plumse confirm or deny whether you can attend to tomorrow training when possible. additionally after orgi adsence if some one else of similar skill (as usual approx) is also interested and available to join us for this training tomorrow at 19:00 CET this is your chance to sing up.

ok, I think that's it for now here, the deadline to close the training for tomorrow will end today 19:00 CET (as usual approx depending on circunstansces but never later than today night) then if for some reason (i.e. lack of members/significant members) is finally not possible then the plan will be to finally delay this to scheudule it again next week. shall be the case in a effort to carry the dates a bit better I think a good option could be to make this Saturday 20 of March of 2021 at 19:00 CET for example and then the fight date afterwards Sunday 21 of March of 2021 at 19:00 CET for example too if possible as usual. anyways, as usual that's just a proposal in case we can't finally materialiaze this tomorrow 19:00 CET the plan as of 10 in the morning reamins as it was team UnFreeZe vs team community training session for tomorrow 14 of Mrach at 19:00 CET.
^ironmonkey
User lv4
User lv4

Post by ^ironmonkey »

I would like to thank orgi for being nominated as a substitute player.

Depending on The Undead and the final format (5v5 / 4v4) of the training match, I offer myself as a potential interested party. I am aware that there are stronger - and therefore more suitable - players for that internal training-event. If no other participant is interested and adminless accepts me as a possible player, I am ready to take part.

On the other hand there is also Semisek, who expressed a fundamental interest in case nobody can be found.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

sounds good yes I think that at this time in the absence of the two top players of team community probably the best option is to activate the backup plan and leave the tomorrow session just as a ligth sparring/exercise for the boys so yes I gues than then you can join team community for this time. ok, then I think that with you this means that the tomorrow session will continue, as said, probably not in the form of the initial training but at least a warm up sparring/exercise for team UnFreeZe and then next week we'll evaluate if continue with the training challenge or not.

ok, then with you currently team community for tomorrow consists of blaze, magister and ironmonkey while team UnFreeZe of miro, fau, aimer and (90%) ouunp ok then I guess that for a light sparring we just need two other members for team community and we should settle this rigth here and right now. liza jumped the thread so I don't know if she or he would also be available/willing to join us tomorrow and ultimately if magister could bring some other oko member like lolic or cacahuete that should be it. I think that as a good warm up exercise giving the circumstances a 4vs5 or 3vs4 provided ouunp is late/leaves/misses or someone else or anything should be a proper training for team UnFreeZe and at least would guarantee a meeting before the potential fight.

thanks for the interest and for participate, I'll keep you updated.
Semisek48
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Semisek48 »

^ironmonkey wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 13:43 On the other hand there is also Semisek, who expressed a fundamental interest in case nobody can be found.
I'd also rather you to play. Although I would appreciate the opportunity to play againts such a strong team, I am about this events all time nervous and bit stressed becouse of my unstable my internet connection. :D
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

yes don't worry semi I forgot to mention it as I'm multi-tasking sorry hehe but yes as is not gonna be the full training mode (just sparring) I was gonna invite you anyways as there should be probably more people so at the end of the day if your connection breaks you should probably have someone to change to. ok, I'll send PM with instructions (basically the password) later in few hours to the people on the thread and a few extra guests (may be bishop) and we'll see how we work out this tomorrow. thank you very much to everybody for your interest and for participate.
Alexander
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Alexander »

I'm ready to play tomorrow.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

mmm great news, thanks for the update rigth on time hehe ok I guess then that changes everything hehe I'll have to come up with yet another strategy (probably a mix) anyways don't worry I'll sort it out one way or another and I'll let you all know in time (later this nigth by PM + thread update).
oKo*Magister
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: oKo*Magister

Post by oKo*Magister »

Today I have problems with my connection (lags almost all day). I hope it's not gonna interrupt me tomorrow...
It's all in the spirit of Aimbot. *Mankubus voice*
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

don't worry as said likely I guess I'll invite ixsy, blaze, magister (I mean you), ironmonkey, semisek and liza plus plumse and bishop just in case they show up and then you'll take turns keeping team community core ixsy/blaze in-game at all times besides anyways the thing with the lag is just that it doesn't hang, I mean, it's not big deal if you have some spikes but if you do like +200 for a whole game, that's not so nice, not only for you but also for the enemy team, that's the only problem. ah and btw I think that then you don't need to reach anybody else we should be set here.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok PM sent now to miro, fau, aimer, ouunp, the undead, ixsy, blaze, magister, ironmonkey, semi, bishop, plumse and liza, I think I haven't missed anybody that showed/came up on this thread so let me know in case of anything. other than that see you tomorrow in-game 19:00 CET. have fun.