UnFreeZe VS q3msk [TOP 5 players match]

Team UnFreeZe mega events history - Diamond Clan undisputed champions
chpo
Unleveled User

Re: UnFreeZe VS q3msk [TOP 5 players match]

Post by chpo »

Hello. Chapo is here.
I think we can talk in a civilized way and the time has passed to cool off to each other.
The first thing I want to say: I sincerely and deeply apologize for my behavior on the forum. After thinking it over, I came to the conclusion that due to the coincidence of circumstances, we were not able to start communication in a friendly manner.

What exactly:
* my absence for several days after my offer. I was absent because I was on my way to Mount Arkhyz (I'm on vacation).
* your analysis of my few games and doubts about the skills of the whole team, which was not entirely related.
* (maybe I'm wrong) but we are both on fire when it comes to emotions, and our ego is easily hurt.
* the uncertainty of my team, at first I asked them when it was convenient for them to play and they really chose the weekend) and when I addressed your proposal by the date, the majority answered that they would not be able to because of their employment due to March 8th. Therefore, we asked to postpone this event.
* plus I have a disagreement in the assessment of our players, since we play with absolutely different ping than your best players. Maybe I'm wrong, but the average ping of your players is 10-20 ms, the ping of our players will be in the region of 35-50 ms, and in my opinion it is not entirely correct to evaluate the skill under equal conditions. The most correct thing you can think of is to play on equal terms on LAN. Therefore, I ask you to consider it too.

I agree to save the ban on the forum under the main nickname (or other nicknames), and I agree to be banned in the chat inside the game. The purpose of this letter is not to change my position on the server. The purpose of this letter is to convince you that it is still a good idea to play this show match.

Yesterday we first met with ixsy in Moscow (I’m from St. Petersburg), we discussed this discussion and decided that if it is possible to continue this event, it will be he (ixsy), not me, who will organize the fight. It was definitely my idea, and it was sent in an extremely friendly manner, and I would like this meeting to take place after all.
When I started browsing your forum, I saw familiar names from our server, such as wh (Black nastia), Mus1n, Black Dii and others who already played on our server.

I'm sorry that it happened between us, because the game is over 20 years old and we, as players, are like endangered dinosaurs here, I think we should be more united, because there are already very few of us around the world.
Therefore, once again, I ask you to forgive me and my ardent character, I didn’t want it to happen this way, I just wanted to organize this fight and was not ready for such criticism.

Ixsy is already registered on the forum and I can see that you greeted him warmly (despite slight suspicions of cheating for his good game). Hopefully the game will take place and you really won't regret it.

Thanks for reading this.
Chapo aka chpo
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

I'm ok with the apology but that doesn't change the fact that you're done here anyways and that all of the stuff you're now complaining about is stuff you knew beforehand (pings/availability/travels etc etc) and that therefor you're entirely liable/responsible for. bottom line I never pretended/expected/demanded anybody to come here nor to organize anything but if you do, you should at least be ready and have cleared those points beforehand and not just make a mess. other than that, as said, what I have to talk with, it won't be with you, and btw just for the record as pointed the guys you mentioning were playing here long before your server even opened not the other way around (matter of fact many of them only ended up there after getting banned/chat banned here).
Liza
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Liza »

I think it is time to forget all complaints about each other. Everyone is interested in the match. Just choose the date and format. And ensure that msk team does not have any problems with connection.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

as said we'll see the current plan is give the team UnFreeZe guys a good training/meeting session to get ready as it's currently being scheduled if afterwards ixsy or anybody else wanna raise the challenge here and come next with a team of his own at other date yet to establish for another game I'm fine with that. I think that would be a good and fair plan for everybody.
aimer
User lv4
User lv4

Post by aimer »

I'm still in for a game but i have a feeling we definitely need some warmup before playing them 😬
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

chpo wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:10 Hello. Chapo is here.
I think we can talk in a civilized way and the time has passed to cool off to each other.
The first thing I want to say: I sincerely and deeply apologize for my behavior on the forum. After thinking it over, I came to the conclusion that due to the coincidence of circumstances, we were not able to start communication in a friendly manner.

What exactly:
* my absence for several days after my offer. I was absent because I was on my way to Mount Arkhyz (I'm on vacation).
* your analysis of my few games and doubts about the skills of the whole team, which was not entirely related.
* (maybe I'm wrong) but we are both on fire when it comes to emotions, and our ego is easily hurt.
* the uncertainty of my team, at first I asked them when it was convenient for them to play and they really chose the weekend) and when I addressed your proposal by the date, the majority answered that they would not be able to because of their employment due to March 8th. Therefore, we asked to postpone this event.
* plus I have a disagreement in the assessment of our players, since we play with absolutely different ping than your best players. Maybe I'm wrong, but the average ping of your players is 10-20 ms, the ping of our players will be in the region of 35-50 ms, and in my opinion it is not entirely correct to evaluate the skill under equal conditions. The most correct thing you can think of is to play on equal terms on LAN. Therefore, I ask you to consider it too.

I agree to save the ban on the forum under the main nickname (or other nicknames), and I agree to be banned in the chat inside the game. The purpose of this letter is not to change my position on the server. The purpose of this letter is to convince you that it is still a good idea to play this show match.

Yesterday we first met with ixsy in Moscow (I’m from St. Petersburg), we discussed this discussion and decided that if it is possible to continue this event, it will be he (ixsy), not me, who will organize the fight. It was definitely my idea, and it was sent in an extremely friendly manner, and I would like this meeting to take place after all.
When I started browsing your forum, I saw familiar names from our server, such as wh (Black nastia), Mus1n, Black Dii and others who already played on our server.

I'm sorry that it happened between us, because the game is over 20 years old and we, as players, are like endangered dinosaurs here, I think we should be more united, because there are already very few of us around the world.
Therefore, once again, I ask you to forgive me and my ardent character, I didn’t want it to happen this way, I just wanted to organize this fight and was not ready for such criticism.

Ixsy is already registered on the forum and I can see that you greeted him warmly (despite slight suspicions of cheating for his good game). Hopefully the game will take place and you really won't regret it.

Thanks for reading this.
Chapo aka chpo

Hi , just remember to take things into context , it's just a game , and let ixsy do the talking perhaps

I would say it's nothing to do with coincidence you couldn't communicate , you blew a fuse and sometimes you got to take back seat as you created the heat, but good to see you talk like more human

Hope this match goes on

Wtf.pacman
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

@aimer I know don't worry just check PM as said any potential fight here will take place after the already ongoing training session.
Alexander
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Alexander »

Good news guys!
Finally we've managed to assemble a decent team of 4 people. We are ready next weekend 20.03 or 21.03 at 16-20 CET.
Please let me know if it's Ok for you or not.

Also we'd like to play the bo5 format. If it's possible, we'll have to pick 5 maps from your mappool somehow.
Do you have any suggestions?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, I'm glad to hear you're making progress on your end. unfortunately as you can understand I can not commit now to a fight date more than a week in advance as I'm not gonna tell you now that it's all good and come up the next week to turn the fight down. at fpsclasico final fight confirmations are only given some days before the figth date just in case so you'll have to tune-in by the end of the next week to get a final word. that being said initially yes no problem all seem according to plan hopefully we will meet the Sunday for a training and probably I have to poll the guys afterwards but I guess that by the next week we should of be able to assemble in one way or another. ok, for the maps I attach you once again the map pool at the Quake III Arena fpsclasico servers you can chose from. last time we were talking about a hub3tourney1, 6++, 7++ fight if you requesting five games now then a possible hint could be hub3tourney1, 6++, 7++, q3dm11 and pukka3tourney2 as tie-breaker. anyways, just saying.
6++ 7++ bloodcovenant estatica focal_p132 hektik_b3 hub3aeroq3 hub3tourney1 japandm mrcq3t4 ospdm1 ospdm2 ospdm6 ospdm8 overkill phantq3dm1_rev phantq3dm3_rev pro-dcmap7 pro-q3dm13 pro-q3dm6 pro-q3tourney2 pro-q3tourney4 pro-q3tourney7 pukka3tourney2 q3dm10 q3dm11 q3dm12 q3dm14 q3dm16 q3dm17 q3dm18 q3dm1 q3dm2 q3dm3 q3dm4 q3dm5 q3dm7 q3dm8 q3dm9 q3tourney1 q3tourney3 q3tourney6 qxtourney1 rpg3dm2 ztn3tourney1
Alexander
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Alexander »

For the mappool, unfortunetely we dont have hub3tourney1 and pukka3tourney2 on our server and we've never played it.
Can we substitute these maps with more familiar overkill and ospdm5?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

we can replace pukka3tourney2 with pro-q3tourney2 if that's better. for a hub3tourney1 replacement then I guess I would have to poll my players further. ospdm5 we just don't play it either sorry and if you want overkill could probably be in place of 7++.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok I thought about this and I think that may we could do pro-q3tourney2, 6++, q3dm7, overkill and q3dm11. I think that should be a pretty fair and good fight on both ends so let me know how you see that.
Alexander
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Alexander »

Ok, we're good.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, excellent, deal then all that is left is just set the date. unfortunately as I think that you could saw due to work schedules and personal commitments it still remains unclear at what day we could group the team then in light of that I'm gonna ask you if you don't mind to show up at both dates you provided, that's it both the Saturday 20 of March of 2021 and the Sunday 21 of March of 2021 at 18:00 CET (UTC+01) both days, that way if for some reason (lack of players, technical issues, disagreements or whatever on any end) some of the dates fails (in this case the Saturday as it comes first) we would still have the day after (i.e. the Sunday to finally settle this) as a backup plan. so to summarize the situation at the time of writing the current plan is doing this this Saturday 18:00 CET but on the condition that if for some reason that day fails we would meet again the Sunday if possible. let me know how you see that.

other than that it wasn't be explicitly stated but I guess that needless to say the server/setting and everything will be the same as on the training session you attended but this time being a official match no spectators will be allowed during the fight. if for some reason some of your guys want to change they should do it in between maps (i.e. during the warmup round and then leave). well and I think that pretty much that should be all so unless something changes I'll PM you here the fight details/summary as the week progress (just as on the training).
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

adminless wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 13:46 ok, excellent, deal then all that is left is just set the date. unfortunately as I think that you could saw due to work schedules and personal commitments it still remains unclear at what day we could group the team then in light of that I'm gonna ask you if you don't mind to show up at both dates you provided, that's it both the Saturday 20 of March of 2021 and the Sunday 21 of March of 2021 at 18:00 CET (UTC+01) both days, that way if for some reason (lack of players, technical issues, disagreements or whatever on any end) some of the dates fails (in this case the Saturday as it comes first) we would still have the day after (i.e. the Sunday to finally settle this) as a backup plan. so to summarize the situation at the time of writing the current plan is doing this this Saturday 18:00 CET but on the condition that if for some reason that day fails we would meet again the Sunday if possible. let me know how you see that.

other than that it wasn't be explicitly stated but I guess that needless to say the server/setting and everything will be the same as on the training session you attended but this time being a official match no spectators will be allowed during the fight. if for some reason some of your guys want to change they should do it in between maps (i.e. during the warmup round and then leave). well and I think that pretty much that should be all so unless something changes I'll PM you here the fight details/summary as the week progress (just as on the training).

Sorry admin why is there no gtv?