[VIDEO] team UnFreeZe vs team community challenge!

fpsclassico community based events and fights.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

[VIDEO] team UnFreeZe vs team community challenge!

Post by adminless »

hello everybody

well as it looks like the possibility of a real fight for team UnFreeZe fades away (and even if it doesn't) since I hyped these guys for a fight I think it would be disappointing to deny them one so I wonder if we could setup one team UnFreeZe vs team community challenge fight so the team at least can finally play together and have some fun and/or a good training to tune the team for a potential serious fight, either "now" (short term) or in the future (you never know). currently if nothing changes team UnFreeZe consists of members miroslav, fau, aimer, the undead and ouunp then I would like to know who (of comparable skill approx) would be interested in team up against them for a exhibition/training fight? of course, dates would have to be discussed once closed the line-up but as usual expect Saturdays/Sundays evenings so whoever it's or might be interested this is your time to sign up for a good fight against team UnFreeZe.
oKo*Magister
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: oKo*Magister

Re: team UnFreeZe vs team community challenge!

Post by oKo*Magister »

So there is no answer from q3msk guys about the fight?

Anyway I like this idea, it would be very interesting to watch and for our better players to experience as well. Waiting for more info hahah :D
It's all in the spirit of Aimbot. *Mankubus voice*
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

it seems so but anyways a training/meetup session for the team was mandatory nevertheless. yes, I think at some point it was even discussed so I think that it can be really fun to see how finally the team I set up mostly from a mix of synthetic game analysis, personal observation and availability does against a community based top team as well as obviously for the guys (as well as everybody here) to finally have to play together and enjoy a game. btw in the meantime I think you qualify for team community if you're interested/available so feel free to join.
Liza
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Liza »

adminless wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 22:46 (of comparable skill approx)
:lol:

I guess the second best team you can find (considering that some of top players do not want to play) could score 2-3 points max against them.
Even if unfreeze team plays vs 6 players they will still win.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok I missed to bold the approx but anyways as I said it's not like it has to be a hardcore toe-to-toe fighting session, that's not the point but rather just a meeting/training session. I know, I mentioned the availability/interest because as you can see (among other things) that's nearly as important as the rest of the merely technical characteristics and yes I would still expect team UnFreeZe to dominate (I mean that was the idea with the team) but anyways I still see it feasible to build community based team/s here that can give a good fight to team UnFreeZe not a easy one. for example I see it potentially feasible to assemble a community team consisting probably of some (or all with changes) of ixsy, plumse, blaze, lodgie, bishop, orgi, magister among others that can probably be a tough challenge so we'll see what comes out of this (if anything).
Liza
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Liza »

I am not sure ixsy is interested to participate. I have never seen Plumse on the forum.
The others can score 2-3 points max against team Unfreeze.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

I know but anyways at this point I regard him (ixsy) and respect him just as any other member of the community so just saying that if he wants to participate (in this as well as in any other thing here) he is indeed invited to do so. plumse just joined us the other day here after a long break so it should be feasible to have him here. additionally you also have kra7os and jutuli that were mentioned at the original challenge thread that could also play given the case so as I said we'll see if finally something materializes but I think that as this hyped it could be a good and fun idea.
Plumse
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Plumse »

Could be fun to try something like that! And if I for some reason don't respond here on the forums, you can @me on the discord channel, I'd respond there for sure.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

sounds good that's great as said we'll see if more people get into this and finally some event materializes. I'll let you know so stay tune.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

Perhaps a format , as wtf current winners

iLM Vs OKO

Winner plays wtf

Winner plays unfreeze team

Something like that
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

I don't think that's the plan here as I said I don't (and I don't want to) get involved on (internal) team fights here for obvious reasons as you can see I guess (i.e. they rarely ever end up good and although they might end up doing it to me the frustration/effort required it's not even worth it in the long run) so I'm very glad to see you organizing team fights and doing well there but I act merely just a server provider on that, I don't get involved any further. this time I got involved because it wasn't a internal fight (those guys weren't part of the community) it was some (outsiders) ones against the community therefor it was my duty to take a side and do something about it as the representative here. as I said other than that the only competitions I organize at fpsclasico are the duels tournaments so the plan is more just that, having a meet up and tune session for team UnFreeZe as well as have fun rather than getting involved on clans stuff and internal competitions. I mean if at some point some of those community teams top the competition and wanna have a shot against team UnFreeZe or any other team or whatever I guess a special fight can be setup just as I do with miro on the tournaments for example (lineal champ etc) but as said that's not the purpose of this now. don't view team UnFreeZe as another competitor but rather as the team that represents the community.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

adminless wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:29 I don't think that's the plan here as I said I don't (and I don't want to) get involved on (internal) team fights here for obvious reasons as you can see I guess (i.e. they rarely ever end up good and although they might end up doing it to me the frustration/effort required it's not even worth it in the long run) so I'm very glad to see you organizing team fights and doing well there but I act merely just a server provider on that, I don't get involved any further. this time I got involved because it wasn't a internal fight (those guys weren't part of the community) it was some (outsiders) ones against the community therefor it was my duty to take a side and do something about it as the representative here. as I said other than that the only competitions I organize at fpsclasico are the duels tournaments so the plan is more just that, having a meet up and tune session for team UnFreeZe as well as have fun rather than getting involved on clans stuff and internal competitions. I mean if at some point some of those community teams top the competition and wanna have a shot against team UnFreeZe or any other team or whatever I guess a special fight can be setup just as I do with miro on the tournaments for example (lineal champ etc) but as said that's not the purpose of this now. don't view team UnFreeZe as another competitor but rather as the team that represents the community.
Agreed I only meant as fun but ok
Alexander
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Alexander »

Liza wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:27 I am not sure ixsy is interested to participate. I have never seen Plumse on the forum.
The others can score 2-3 points max against team Unfreeze.
I'll give it a try.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

sounds good as I said I'm sorry things unfortunately didn't work out with your buddies here so I thought that at least this could also be a good opportunity for you to join here and finally have a fight at fpsclasico as you did actually take and put the effort to get in touch with us. ok, then I think team community it's starting to look in very good shape with you and plumse let's see if some other notable members more join and we should be ready to go. unfortunately as I said the hard part comes afterwards, setting the date, this weekend is obviously gonna be too rushed probably at least initially, so probably the plan is closing this for the next weekend then as said, stay tune, when I know something I'll PM you here at the forum.
Liza
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Liza »

Alexander wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 14:08 I'll give it a try.
Good news. With you and Plumse the match wll be more interesting to watch. Hope you can find some other top players.
P.S. By the way, I am not sure whether you know that on Fridays (20:30-23:30 CET)/Sundays (19:15-21:45 CET) there are special events when Spacius server uses additional custom maps. Could be interesting for you (link below)
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=729&start=60