There arent railgun extra amunition in any map of server rotation

UnFreeZe/FreeFUn/glacius Game Servers forum.
viper++
User lv3
User lv3
in-game nick: .DC!Viper++!?

There arent railgun extra amunition in any map of server rotation

Post by viper++ »

I dont know if this is the correct sub forum. Move it if not.

I think that is not fair have a lot of rocket amunition everywhere and not even one extra rail in any maps.

will be cool add some boxes of extra amunition of rails. Rockets and rails are the most common weapons used in the servers and there is a clear advantege for rocketeers.

Thanks. Just my personal opinion,
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: There arent railgun extra amunition in any map of server rotation

Post by adminless »

I think I addressed this other times, that's part of the weapon balance, the idea is that by limiting the amount of railgun available per spawn you force people to play other weapons too and prevent people just from (successfully) playing this as if it were a rail-only server when it's not as well as prevent the railgun to become over-dominant therefor maintaining the overall balance. bottom line, to master UnFreeZe people should master, or at least be adept, in a wide variety of weapons and styles. anyways, thanks for the feedback/suggestion.
i_cezar
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: Blaze

Post by i_cezar »

I like that there is plenty LG ammo everywhere. Run out of rail ammo just a couple of times.
_Nisa_
User lv3
User lv3
in-game nick: ^Princess

Post by _Nisa_ »

I think that railgun is just a gun like others. There are maps with long corridors that call for railgun and limiting the ammo artificially just favors random brainless spam over skill/accuracy.

Why should aimless spammers have the upper edge?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

I don't think aimless spammers have the upper edge here nor I really see anything that backs up that. matter of fact, if you look at the top ranked/successful players here you'll can see that plenty of them, if not the majority, are indeed rail/insta/accuracy based players not "aimless spammers". as mentioned the only intention with the rulesets balance is to prevent such guys/weapons/strategies from becoming overdominant as well as making people play all weapons/strategies too instead of making this all about just one particular weapon/strategy so everybody can have fun.