UnFreeZe VS q3msk [TOP 5 players match]

Team UnFreeZe mega events history - Diamond Clan undisputed champions
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: UnFreeZe VS q3msk [TOP 5 players match]

Post by adminless »

lol you're a sucker and everybody knows that, so mr.smartass tell me this, you realized Monday is 8 when? the Saturday 6? fuck, can't you even count? may be you should look for a better excuse because that just make your guys look dumb as fuck. so listen this boy I repeat you like for the eleven time already I never said nor pretended to be anyone, it was you instead who reached us with all the big talk saying that you were ready "anytime" when you're not. thus if you were not ready, perhaps you shouldn't have asked for the fight in the first place. for the record I had reservations and plans for some home away time this weekend I cancelled to host this fight and as well as me likely the rest of the people here and quite frankly who wasn't has better shit to do than feeding a stupid troll like you. not that it surprises me, you're way too predictable, I expected no less from you other than be those guys that give this game a bad name as I said. it was clear from the start to me that you was in for the shit show not for any kind of serious event and hence why I came swinging hard at you first so at least people do know that you're a (in-game) loser and a sucker not anything else. you knew about the Sunday 7 since the Thursday at least and as I said it doesn't take a genius to know that 8 just comes after 7 but instead you didn't express any problems back then. you had a date and you turned it down for no fucking reason, so be it, I'm not gonna put up with that and waste everybody's time as I said besides we have better stuff to do than play a shit show, so clearly no deal, see you.

other than that quite frankly I didn't even know who you were but in the end you just proved you deserved all the trash talk and definitively you give a even worse name to the people you represent. no wonder people stay away from you and don't wanna have anything to do/play with you.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

I know koto, I said it from the start this is the kind of guys that give the game a bad name, that's why he so desperately preferred discord, because they can do that shit there (trash talk/don't answer/say one thing then do other etc etc), privately, where nobody knows, and later tell otherwise/deny it, make you look bad etc etc good news is that as you can see I'm more than used to that kind of shit so I don't buy it and I discuss this publicly so everybody can see, know what this is about and end the shit show.
chapo
Unleveled User

Post by chapo »

i came here for a friendly offer FROM FEBRAURY bitch, you hear me, FEBRAURY. I really wait all foken events here for discussion WITH PLAYERS, not with foken admin, who EVEN DOESNT PLAY ON SERVER, how dare u?
congrats meatball, you found video with me from my first freeze tournament, and yes, i'm playing quake 3 arena just 2nd year. My main gaming profile was in Quake 1 (QW) and played over 15 years. Wanna duel q3/q1 - let me know.

fck all what you said here, it was empty sound, cuz you found nothing about us: I ASKED YOU ABOUT 5on5 players, why you convert this into 4on4?
i said (koto doesn't mention it): it must 2 games: for fairplay about ping. We can play with ping 40-50, what about your side? Will you ready to play on our servers? I asked before. I don't like answer like: if my boys will be interested - we let u know. No! Let me know now! Ask them then if you not have the answer.
AND OFC, we got A PERSONAL LIFE, with families, kids and other stuff like work. I CAN'T LIVE ON YOUR FCKIN FORUM - I hate forums from 90s, why you do that here?
Register in discord and call me. IT WOULD BE FASTER AND CONVENIENT MINIMUM, crooked admin

for all players who involved in this perfect discussion: we all ready to discuss with you guys, not with admin.
Admin here for false guesses
If you have any doubts for skill of my guys: just send me pm on discord, you're always invited to us: we can play without any third party persons, who just starts a war here. We can discuss friendly, for sure.

I don't have any interest to talk with him, lets discuss directly.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

first of all you didn't come here, you contacted someone on discord not here, as soon as this got brought up here it received a prompt answer. as people have said what you said to someone else don't really count, if you wanted to do something with fpsclasico you should probably have brought it yourself directly at fpsclasico not through someone else. once again if you had any problems with the setup or wanted to discuss something you should have addressed it before not now, now the answer I made it very clear, no deal and the fight is cancelled. the Thursday 18:50 you said here "The most convenient time any saturday/sunday in next 14 days from this date" and at 22:05 after testing the server for a couple of games here "see ya on 7 march, biach" yet you showed the Saturday here to tell us that "not 7th, cuz we gonna celebrate 8 March" (btw like if that would have anything to do to begin with, so because you go on a demostration or whatever on 8 you can't show up on 7, fuck, do you even need to prepare or something?!) even so because I had foreseen that and I sent you koto to notify you and not even to mention all the shit show. I don't know how you see that my friend but this is not kindergarten whether you meant it or not you said what you said here and that on any serious organisation is a clear ko and disqualification and as I said we don't put up with such manners either so I don't know what you're gonna do but whatever it's, it's not gonna have anything to do with fpsclasico because you're pretty much done here.

why I converted this into a 4vs4 easy because I didn't want to hurt anybody else getting them involved in this shit that I knew it wasn't going to be any good, simple, isn't it? besides it's quite funny you start talking about a friendly match yet end up making a ton of demands and asking for commitment, if you're just in for a fun time why discussing so much? it's clear you're not, hypocrite, be honest, we're not "friends", matter of fact, we don't even know each other, seriously what you telling me? you're in for the pride and the record (i.e. bring your top guys) not a friendly match so we're obviously, what goes around comes around, know that. anyways, for the record, were you unhappy with the ping/location or any of that? I could had setup a server in warszawa within a hour if that would have made your guys happy so we could have meet in the middle if necessary for example, of course, if talked/discussed normally, not after this, now it's done. and same a bit with the rest, I think I already gave all the answers I had to so issue closed.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

chapo wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 22:41 i came here for a friendly offer FROM FEBRAURY bitch, you hear me, FEBRAURY. I really wait all foken events here for discussion WITH PLAYERS, not with foken admin, who EVEN DOESNT PLAY ON SERVER, how dare u?
congrats meatball, you found video with me from my first freeze tournament, and yes, i'm playing quake 3 arena just 2nd year. My main gaming profile was in Quake 1 (QW) and played over 15 years. Wanna duel q3/q1 - let me know.

fck all what you said here, it was empty sound, cuz you found nothing about us: I ASKED YOU ABOUT 5on5 players, why you convert this into 4on4?
i said (koto doesn't mention it): it must 2 games: for fairplay about ping. We can play with ping 40-50, what about your side? Will you ready to play on our servers? I asked before. I don't like answer like: if my boys will be interested - we let u know. No! Let me know now! Ask them then if you not have the answer.
AND OFC, we got A PERSONAL LIFE, with families, kids and other stuff like work. I CAN'T LIVE ON YOUR FCKIN FORUM - I hate forums from 90s, why you do that here?
Register in discord and call me. IT WOULD BE FASTER AND CONVENIENT MINIMUM, crooked admin

for all players who involved in this perfect discussion: we all ready to discuss with you guys, not with admin.
Admin here for false guesses
If you have any doubts for skill of my guys: just send me pm on discord, you're always invited to us: we can play without any third party persons, who just starts a war here. We can discuss friendly, for sure.

I don't have any interest to talk with him, lets discuss directly.

Chapo already said relax , you need to learn to read people, admin is how he is , we don't cry when says the truth

It may have to be 3v3 4v4 5v5 if there's an issue don't be an ass

And just login to the server see if it works for you
chapo
Unleveled User

Post by chapo »

adminless wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 23:19 first of all you didn't come here, you contacted someone on discord not here, as soon as this got brought up here it received a prompt answer. as people have said what you said to someone else don't really count, if you wanted to do something with fpsclasico you should probably have brought it yourself directly at fpsclasico not through someone else. once again if you had any problems with the setup or wanted to discuss something you should have addressed it before not now, now the answer I made it very clear, no deal and the fight is cancelled. the Thursday 18:50 you said here "The most convenient time any saturday/sunday in next 14 days from this date" and at 22:05 after testing the server for a couple of games here "see ya on 7 march, biach" yet you showed the Saturday here to tell us that "not 7th, cuz we gonna celebrate 8 March" (btw like if that would have anything to do to begin with, so because you go on a demostration or whatever on 8 you can't show up on 7, fuck, do you even need to prepare or something?!) even so because I had foreseen that and I sent you koto to notify you and not even to mention all the shit show. I don't know how you see that my friend but this is not kindergarten whether you meant it or not you said what you said here and that on any serious organisation is a clear ko and disqualification and as I said we don't put up with such manners either so I don't know what you're gonna do but whatever it's, it's not gonna have anything to do with fpsclasico because you're pretty much done here.

why I converted this into a 4vs4 easy because I didn't want tdo hurt anybody else getting them involved in this shit that I knew it wasn't going to be any good, simple, isn't it? besides it's quite funny you start talking about a friendly match yet end up making a ton of demands and asking for commitment, if you're just in for a fun time why discussing so much? it's clear you're not, hypocrite, be honest, we're not "friends", matter of fact, we don't even know each other, seriously what you telling me? you're in for the pride and the record (i.e. bring your top guys) not a friendly match so we're obviously, what goes around comes around, know that. anyways, for the record, were you unhappy with the ping/location or any of that? I could had setup a server in warszawa within a hour if that would have made your guys happy so we could have meet in the middle if necessary for example, of course, if talked/discussed normally, not after this, now it's done. and same a bit with the rest, I think I already gave all the answers I had to so issue closed.
fck u ghostwriter, i dont even read this
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok if that's your best effort then all that is left is just heading a ban your way. best regards.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

chapo wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 23:47
adminless wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 23:19 first of all you didn't come here, you contacted someone on discord not here, as soon as this got brought up here it received a prompt answer. as people have said what you said to someone else don't really count, if you wanted to do something with fpsclasico you should probably have brought it yourself directly at fpsclasico not through someone else. once again if you had any problems with the setup or wanted to discuss something you should have addressed it before not now, now the answer I made it very clear, no deal and the fight is cancelled. the Thursday 18:50 you said here "The most convenient time any saturday/sunday in next 14 days from this date" and at 22:05 after testing the server for a couple of games here "see ya on 7 march, biach" yet you showed the Saturday here to tell us that "not 7th, cuz we gonna celebrate 8 March" (btw like if that would have anything to do to begin with, so because you go on a demostration or whatever on 8 you can't show up on 7, fuck, do you even need to prepare or something?!) even so because I had foreseen that and I sent you koto to notify you and not even to mention all the shit show. I don't know how you see that my friend but this is not kindergarten whether you meant it or not you said what you said here and that on any serious organisation is a clear ko and disqualification and as I said we don't put up with such manners either so I don't know what you're gonna do but whatever it's, it's not gonna have anything to do with fpsclasico because you're pretty much done here.

why I converted this into a 4vs4 easy because I didn't want tdo hurt anybody else getting them involved in this shit that I knew it wasn't going to be any good, simple, isn't it? besides it's quite funny you start talking about a friendly match yet end up making a ton of demands and asking for commitment, if you're just in for a fun time why discussing so much? it's clear you're not, hypocrite, be honest, we're not "friends", matter of fact, we don't even know each other, seriously what you telling me? you're in for the pride and the record (i.e. bring your top guys) not a friendly match so we're obviously, what goes around comes around, know that. anyways, for the record, were you unhappy with the ping/location or any of that? I could had setup a server in warsawa within a hour if that would have made your guys happy so we could have meet in the middle if necessary for example, of course, if talked/discussed normally, not after this, now it's done. and same a bit with the rest, I think I already gave all the answers I had to so issue closed.
fck u ghostwriter, i dont even read this

Chapo change name to dupa
orgi69
User lv3
User lv3

Post by orgi69 »

@Chapo
1. If you come here to challange our best players and behave like a bitch - you have to show boobs.
2. no orgi no win.
3. read again 1. + 2.
oKo*Magister
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: oKo*Magister

Post by oKo*Magister »

chapo dupa lol, you're so childish and toxic. If you want to fight with our server then stop being that bitchy. I thought you're a nice guy on sparring, but now I can just see mix of p0rsche and berkfiut and you at least know english
It's all in the spirit of Aimbot. *Mankubus voice*
Liza
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Liza »

chapo wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 20:51 Why you do that? I know why - you afraid of any from q3msk, cuz a lot of russians playing here, and they goddamn didnt knew our server with much better ping for them - so fck you, lil spanish rat.
The reason I play unfreeze (with ping 50) and not Q3msk (with ping 5) is that players here are much more friendly and have some funny discussions. I'm sure that every evening there is a crowd of players I enjoy playing with. At Q3msk the best I see is silence. And quite often there are insults, abuses and different other shit from players majority of which play much worse than me.
Dr.GreenThumb
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: Dr.GreenThumb

Post by Dr.GreenThumb »

Oh man...that's a shame. The hell am I going to do with all this popcorn?? :mrgreen:

Eh.. regardless. What a child.
KOTOVSKI
User lv2
User lv2

Post by KOTOVSKI »

It feels for me like a short guide for chapo was:
1. Reach UnFreeZe community for TOP-5 players match
2. Do not show up for 3 pages.
3. Get offended because people started discussing how he plays
4. Get offended by well-reasoned statement instead of giving some contr-arguments start trash-talk like a little kiddo
6. Heat everything up with trash talk and ruin the whole idea of the match.
7. Behave like everybody is wrong and you are the only shining truth.
chapo:we all ready to discuss with you guys, not with admin.
As Agi noted "Without any official support from adminless, it's no sense (to make that fight). Representing his servers without his approval..."
So nobody (in common sense) wouldn't play with you if you can't even organize yourself in the right way.
For everything else: randoms fighting randoms, no event.

Too bad that it all ends up like this.

I so wanted to use this: :D
Last edited by KOTOVSKI on Sun Mar 07, 2021 22:09, edited 1 time in total.
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

Post by fernandinho1337 »

„That escalated quickly“ quite a shame because I would have loved to play ^^
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

fernandinho1337 wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 18:17 „That escalated quickly“ quite a shame because I would have loved to play ^^
Yes you could changed name to wtf.miroSlap!