portal camper

Other Reports Discussion forum.
User avatar
FilthyPirate
User lv4
User lv4
Posts: 132
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:15
in-game nick: FilthyPirate
Location: Texas

portal camper

Post by FilthyPirate »

Any chance booting this guy for a few days? Will not help team at all.
Seems like the same guy we dealt with in the past..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 6551
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 19:05
in-game nick: not available
Location: Spain

Re: portal camper

Post by adminless »

that jesus girl is actually UA*^Ulyana and as far as I know I think she mostly play ok so I'll just leave this as a warning by now. probably she just fake/random nicked to do little shit so it will be taken in consideration in case of further incidents/complaints. thanks for report.
User avatar
^Walnut*
User lv4
User lv4
Posts: 241
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2021 20:38
in-game nick: ^St.^G3RMaiN*
Location: The Netherlands

Re: portal camper

Post by ^Walnut* »

Okay but who was then the guy that joined with the name 'camper' after Jesus left and did same camping shit on Dm11 at the RA top of the map area?
*-=Masin rulezzz=-*
User avatar
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 6551
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 19:05
in-game nick: not available
Location: Spain

Re: portal camper

Post by adminless »

that's just a random with a myriad of random nicks, +JeSuS+ among them. in fact now that I look at it that was indeed the guy in the demo and not UA*^Ulyana so yes I think that can be banned for the weekend or so then. thanks for the input.