User lv2
User lv2

UnFreeZe VS q3msk [TOP 5 players match]

Post by KOTOVSKI »

Some time ago the guy called chapo has sent me a pm with this content:

"Im from q3msk ru want to offer show match on freeze: 5 best players
on your server vs 5 best players from us. if you've some interest of that -
let me know"

So adminless if I understood you correctly last time - you don't mind, but just don't look to organize fights, but still can set up a server? Right?

In anyway, I don't consider myself TOP 5 player, so maybe Miro, Ami, and other top guys will speak about what do they think about it.

I leave it here. I'll direct chapo guy to this topic.
fau
User lv4
User lv4

Re: UnFreeZe VS q3msk [TOP 5 players match]

Post by fau »

This sounds so cool, go for it guys! I'll bring popcorn :D
Semisek48
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Semisek48 »

:DD This would be nice. May be even an event worthy organization from adminless and uploading on the official youtoobe.

Miroslav, WhoAmI, Onlyrailgunmao, Personal Autism (but i dont think he will be available), Zealot. Then ///Mus1n, Newb.zi Tar, Not in shape (The undead) Gilet Jaune, Matacristos, Bodzio Begginer, Aimer, Klar, Balony, Facehugger (if he will get his form back :D ) But hard to say how they will stand in teamwork and if we can at least reach them :D

**Just my tips**
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

Fau
Semi
Miro
Ami
Newb
Face
Undead
Aimer
Klar
Mata

Rest of us polish your weapons and clean them.no problem

😎
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

KOTOVSKI wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 14:33 Some time ago the guy called chapo has sent me a pm with this content:

"Im from q3msk ru want to offer show match on freeze: 5 best players
on your server vs 5 best players from us. if you've some interest of that -
let me know"

So adminless if I understood you correctly last time - you don't mind, but just don't look to organize fights, but still can set up a server? Right?

In anyway, I don't consider myself TOP 5 player, so maybe Miro, Ami, and other top guys will speak about what do they think about it.

I leave it here. I'll direct chapo guy to this topic.

Koto you could.probably play if you switch off noob mode lol
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

yes as I said if people is interested I have no problems in setting that up though if they are asking just for the top players you know what my thoughts were, pretty much about the list that got posted. i.e. miro, fau, aimer, whoami, the undead or something along those lines (klar, lolic, kra7os can also be good options in case someone misses). so sure send that guy here and we will see what we can work out and btw fau I hope that you bring something more than popcorn to this fight haha
Dr.GreenThumb
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: Dr.GreenThumb

Post by Dr.GreenThumb »

GTV please!!! :mrgreen:
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

hehe we'll see first let's set it up and wait for the people to join (if they do) and then we'll talk the gtv thing. I mean the gtv server is already setup so it shouldn't be big deal. also if this gets really hyped I guess I could also probably referee/record it live as I do with the duels thing and make some videos.
aimer
User lv4
User lv4

Post by aimer »

I don't mind playing if there is a free slot (weekends are better).
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

sure as this is gonna be pretty much a UnFreeZe team I gues that then I'll take the role of the team reprensentative here beside of just merely the admin role so I can tell you that you'll be in and sure the fight will likely be a Sunday 18:00/19:00 CET or something like that if it happens. so sure I'll PM miro now and I guess that fau didn't give the ok yet but probably he won't mind eating the popcorm at the intermission screen either haha so we'll see. the undead said he was likely interested in getting involved on clan/team figths here so I supose we should also be able to recruit him. whoami probably I see it highly unlikely that he gets in as he has never been really interested in competing here to begin with. anyways if we can close at least those four, miro, fau, aimer (already in), the undead, get the fith member would be just a matter of time. as said if it's not klar then we can try lolic if he gets a forum account or just even kra7os if necessary (that apparently was always edgy for a team fight) or just someone else who comes up. we'll just see.
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

Post by fernandinho1337 »

hello there,

i would be in but i ask you to consider: there are other more active players who may deserve to play this showmatch more than i do. therefore, if you would like me to play i sure will (and also get some practise in on the unfreeze server in advance). if you feel someone else should play i am cool with it ^^

best regards,
Last edited by fernandinho1337 on Tue Jan 23, 2024 20:17, edited 1 time in total.
Agi
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Agi »

Semisek48 wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 16:58 :DD This would be nice. May be even an event worthy organization from adminless and uploading on the official youtoobe.

Miroslav, WhoAmI, Onlyrailgunmao, Personal Autism (but i dont think he will be available), Zealot. Then ///Mus1n, Newb.zi Tar, Not in shape (The undead) Gilet Jaune, Matacristos, Bodzio Begginer, Aimer, Klar, Balony, Facehugger (if he will get his form back :D ) But hard to say how they will stand in teamwork and if we can at least reach them :D

**Just my tips**
Onlyrailgun, Bodzio, balony, musin don't play anymore on Unfreeze. I wonder why no one mention Jutulii and other really good players who are active, but instead stuck with people who left the game.
...jutuli...
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: ...jutuli...

Post by ...jutuli... »

Thanks Agi to mention the eldertuli, I am active - almost radioactive, but I am not good choice for any of these events, usualy am nervous when I dont play just freely on FFA mess apocalypse... So, nothing for me ;)

And...if Miro will play, it should be 5 top players from unfreeze against him, for good balanced match ;)
Semisek48
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Semisek48 »

Yes Agi you are right, i just wrote who i think are top players of all time, most of them used to play quite a lot, well and for a long period of time in the past, so I felt it would also be fair to mention them. Some of them should be still active in other servers, (or quake live) and may be willing to support us once more.
Especially that railgunonly guy, he has a account here i think.
But it doesn't really matter.

Anyway, team miro, fau, aimer, the undead and Kra7os/Lolic/facehugger/Klar sounds like fucking good possibility to me. :)
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

@miro sounds great then welcome to team UnFreeZe for this special fight. nah don't worry it's ok you'll be in, in my opinion, as you can see this is quite active so the "rest" of the players have plenty of activities they can engage with here thus I don't see any problem in assembling just the top players for this fight, I mean, that's what they supposedly demanded, so be it. besides, quite frankly, I'd rather say that if it weren't because of this kind of special events and similar it would be you the one that have no chance to get any activity here rather than the other way around so bottom line welcome onboard.

ok, so with miro addition we already have two solid members for this special UnFreeZe team, aimer and miro then I guess I'll also PM now the undead and we'll see if we're lucky and we can also get him on the team. it would be great if we end the day with at least three/four confirmed members, ideally one of them being fau. in case fau is finally not interested in join us on this (as apparently it seems the case so far) well with the miro addition if we also get the undead I guess we should manage to put at least a competitive UnFreeZe team for this fight nevertheless with a couple of other notable additions as mentioned so we'll see as usual.