Are AriannaGrande and Ninja same person?

Quick Unregistered Guest forum.
Agi
User lv4
User lv4

Re: Are AriannaGrande and Ninja same person?

Post by Agi »

I posted as "disappointed".

Yes, feel free all people to change nicknames and be whatever you want on the internet. You have a right to stay anonymous, but it's just an illusion, you leave everywhere your IP. I stay in friendly relation with many players who don't say anything about themselves and we just exchange courtesy as "hi" etc. We all come here to play in first place to play and blow off the steam after hard day. Other thing is when you create with someone boundaries out of the game and you decide to make fun of someone.

I know AriannaGrande since 2019 and we were exchanging pictures, informations, thoughts. We were "friends". It's not nice information, when you realize that it was just trolling. I leave it to his conscience. As far i know he were typing with women and other men too. I am not saying that he is a cheater in game, but I meant that he is just deceiving people and making some psychological experiment with people on unfreeze, because one time, he comes as Ninja and other time as AriannaGrande, and he totally changes his personality. He also have two accounts on Disc.

You two Lisa and Mango, you play here less than year so you don't know bigger story behind it. It's not funny at all for me.
What about asking Ninja/Ari about the situation? You can message him directly in discord.

Is there any sense asking about the reason?

I guess admin also found it weird if he decided to doxx this person. Patriot are you going to tell your nickname?
oKo*Magister
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: oKo*Magister

Post by oKo*Magister »

I'm surprised that this is happening since 2019 cause when I started to play on unfreeze I never saw Ari until she appeared about 2 months ago? I'm not sure when it was. I can feel that this situation is uncomfortable for you, but didn't you have any suspicions? Also I'm shocked that since this time you never tried to talk on voice chat.. I'm not defending anybody cause it's not really my business but I kinda don't get it how you didn't talk since you knew "Ari" so far. Just curiousity.

And I agree with Natty, it would be good if you talked to him about all this stuff. It makes sense for me cause at least he may explain you this all, just to close this chapter or whatever you like to.

That's all from me about this topic.

Best regards
Magi
It's all in the spirit of Aimbot. *Mankubus voice*
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

You can't stop people either way

Play he have fun be a shemale if you want

Play game talk to people , talk to people outside of game then that's individual problem

None of that can be controlled , especially if some change for fun

I gues men want to show there feminine side lol
Agi
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Agi »

I'm surprised that this is happening since 2019 cause when I started to play on unfreeze I never saw Ari until she appeared about 2 months ago?
She dropped game and officially said goodbye year ago on forum. I also play with breaks so i don't follow what is happening with rotation of people on unfreeze. Oko clan also was surprise for me when I returned to game.

My suspicions? Well they were using similar chat emojis, but how I could have any suspicions if i knew her for a while as Ari from country 1 and he was a new Ninja guy in game from country 2. I also don't play everyday to think throughout about players psychology in game. I don't know how you look at it but I rather try to stay positive, and believe in people. It was weird that i never saw them playing togheter and they were mentioning that they know each other.
why you didn't talk since you knew "Ari" so far. Just curiousity.
No idea what you mean by that. You need to explore your thought. I guess me and you don't have many possibilities to speak about private things like that.

I mostly join voice conversation in general channel. I don't belong to your oko group where you call to lena etc. But honestly I didn't except these two being one person. I had too big faith in created persona of AriannaGrande. That sucks but I don't except an apology. It's just another life lesson and I'm moving forward.

I didn't plan to comment this topic but when I saw nattvday post with whole line of defend of this behavior i got pissed off. Anyways it's my last post about it. Ninja/ Ari is really positive element of game but I feel personally fooled. I am leaving this topic.

You also can't guess maybe I'm being orgi, agi, magi and doing inception here :D

[Edit for JANUSZ]:
Is this Arianna and old Arianna the same person?!
These are two different people. Old white nickname Ari/A, never hid that he is a guy. And about voice chat, never spoke on voice with Arianna, but I did with Ninja.
Last edited by Agi on Tue Feb 23, 2021 13:50, edited 1 time in total.
Patriot

Post by Patriot »

No, I won't reveal my nickname. That would cause too much drama.

I believe in privacy on the internet because there are many bad people on q3. But if you are pretending to be someones friend as a girl, then try to be a guy and be a friend too. Then you aren't protecting your privacy, but you are manipulating people for the wrong reasons. That's just disgusting behavior. You can protect "it" all you want, but it doesn't tell you much good about yourself. Would you do the same thing? Yuck...

Obviously the admin noticed the same thing otherwise he wouldn't have released the list of nicknames.

It is really not that difficult to behave normal you know? really...
kra7osss

Post by kra7osss »

:)
kra7osss

Post by kra7osss »

i na co te nerwy:) to tylko gra
JANUSZ

Post by JANUSZ »

But the real question is:

I remember old Arianna was also frequently playing (before quitting) as: A. also *Ari*
They're not on the list. I'm not sure, but there may be 2 Ariannas!
I think I saw A. playing in the same time as somebody with nick AriannaGrande.
It was few months ago, and not really important to me, so I'm not 100% sure, but I thought it was wierd.

Agi If you voice chatted with Arianna, you didn't realise its a dude? She had female voice?
What if Arianna is a girl just pretending to be a dude, to keep horny players away.
Old Arianna supposed to be "hot as fuck" in the real world. Some guys were really flirty with her.
If it's a dude...

I think there may be 2 Ariannas. I wasn't paying special attention, but feel this may be the case.
Sorry if my "double-Arianna theory" causes more confusion...
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

JANUSZ wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:30 But the real question is:

I remember old Arianna was also frequently playing (before quitting) as: A. also *Ari*
They're not on the list. I'm not sure, but there may be 2 Ariannas!
I think I saw A. playing in the same time as somebody with nick AriannaGrande.
It was few months ago, and not really important to me, so I'm not 100% sure, but I thought it was wierd.

Agi If you voice chatted with Arianna, you didn't realise its a dude? She had female voice?
What if Arianna is a girl just pretending to be a dude, to keep horny players away.
Old Arianna supposed to be "hot as fuck" in the real world. Some guys were really flirty with her.
If it's a dude...

I think there may be 2 Ariannas. I wasn't paying special attention, but feel this may be the case.
Sorry if my "double-Arianna theory" causes more confusion...

A. Is completely different person who isn't playing at moment , from what I know, he's taking sa break
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

yes, that's what I meant with "there has been various arianas and ninjas". those are very common nicks and there has been multiple across the years. other than that my thoughts are that some people here shouldn't confuse anonymity and enjoying a "free" internet and all that with just gross lying and deception cause they are two very different things. for the record, I remember people had already asked it numerous times at the server before the situation escalated here.
kra7osss

Post by kra7osss »

you can't prove after ip if arianna connects to the server on other nicknames? :)
To -Janusz

Post by To -Janusz »

People, don't do catfishing (slang. to deceive, swindle, etc., by assuming a false identity or personality online), it's dangerous for mental health of decived person or also for catfish, because someone can really get revenge, or catfish can go crazy as well.

How can we survive now without catfish flirty Ari? Boys hide pps. No [girlz] clan.

Janusz, original ^7ArianaGrande was cool guy actually, it's other player. People were overly friendly with pink ^6AriannaGrande because they thought it's same person. It's simple, one guy Ariana who doesn't play (also A.) and catfish Arianna who plays as oko.Ninja.