Quake III Arena UnFreeZe Client 2020.5 edition

UnFreeZe Game Servers News forum.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: Quake III Arena UnFreeZe Client 2020.5 edition

Post by adminless »

that's rare, tested here now and it's working, are you sure your running the game from the new binaries (the exe files), not the old ones?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

true, I just found it now, I guess that you using the ioq3v6-intel.exe build right? turns out I missed to update that one on the package and the one that's there now is still the old one. nevermind, I'll update it later this morning and I'll let you know, as of now, you can probably just try out the regular ioq3v6.exe build and see if it's ok. thanks for report/test out.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, package/s updated now (both ioq3v6-unfreeze-client-v20.5a.zip as well as ioq3v6-unfreeze-mini-client-v20.5a.zip) with the proper ioq3v6-intel.exe, so please give them a try and let me know if now on those the new commands are available. thanks in advance and huge apologies for the mistake. on a side note that I had missed to post it before report that on these builds this time I also uploaded a ioq3v6-debug linux debug build not included on the packages in case someone else game crashes and wanna debug the problem. only that debug build is offered, if someone else needs some other debug build for any of the other files just ask for it though the debug process on Windows is likely lot more troublesome than just doing gdb on linux. anyways just saying.
imprecise
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: imprecise

Post by imprecise »

hi Adminless

I have re-downloaded the package / s updated now (both ioq3v6-unfreeze-client-v20.5a.zip as well as ioq3v6-unfreeze-mini-client-v20.5a.zip) with the proper ioq3v6-intel.exe

no problem with the mini and full versions, ioq3v6-intel.exe used
everything is ok, map ctf oasago2.pk3 present, master servers are present in the servers list, auto-download is grayed out and cannot be selected in the setup, cl_mouseAccelStyle cl_mouseAccelOffset and cl_mouseAccel are accessible in the console and present in the .cfg file, no dpi scaling problems

Thank you very much for this Adminless update, as always you do a great job :thumbup:

Congratulations :clap:
"My ability to concentrate is so short that ... Oh a butterfly !"
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

adminless wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:08 sure "\cg_teamchatsonly 1" will disable the regular chat (though will still allow teamchat).

I know silly question , changing 1 to 0 will enable again?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

thanks for feedback imprecise, that's great then. of course pacman.