Especially if I say wtf would win lol

Wonder if Ami can read this
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: Fight

Post by adminless »

agree, I also wanted to resume these fights here at least for this Christmas season, it's been already too long without making any fight happen, particularly now that the masters server is kind of "popular"/active. I was going to open a proper thread about it around past week or so but then I got busy with other more important tasks here (like maintenance/updates among others) so I guess I'll just casually do it now and we'll see what happens this time. unfortunately ami never had any interest at all in making any duel happen here so unless he shows up now and clearly says otherwise/commits I don't see him doing it. the current champ is still aimer from last tittle fight and he is still active so if we can get just one serious challenger to face him, be it a wtf, a oko or just anybody else (of significant skill/rank), I think we could make another tittle fight in these weeks. if that doesn't happen we can also arrange any other duel to get this going so whoever checked the masters server and/or any of the previous fights and is interested in participate just write here, this is your time to join.
Semisek48
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Semisek48 »

if no one better will be interested in this fight, i can try it. I consider myself a smaller budget than Aimer, may be balanced for guys like Jutuli, Kra7os ot Blaze of those who already joined adminless tournaments, but i am interested in this, so if you will be out of challengers, you can count with me.
aimer
User lv4
User lv4

Post by aimer »

i think it will be an interesting fight, never under/over estimate people! :-)

happy to see if any other is willing to join the tournament in the next few days otherwise just need to set a date
...jutuli...
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: ...jutuli...

Post by ...jutuli... »

I could try to embarrass myself again, but I dont know if I will have time. I will have here my childrens for couple of days, so my head probably explode any time soon...
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

aimer1 wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:01 i think it will be an interesting fight, never under/over estimate people! :-)

happy to see if any other is willing to join the tournament in the next few days otherwise just need to set a date
Yes you and semi , but would be nice to spec live
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

...jutuli... wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:07 I could try to embarrass myself again, but I dont know if I will have time. I will have here my childrens for couple of days, so my head probably explode any time soon...
Lol

I can embarrass myself better.....
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

looks good then I think that we can start by doing a qualifying match between jutuli and semisek and then whoever comes on top of that go for a tittle shot against aimer. typically we setup the games for the weekends, Sundays evening particularly, however given we are on holidays perhaps we could also setup other times. anyways, this week with the new year celebrations is probably not a good time and also let's leave this open for a "sensible" amount of time (a week) in case some one else is also interested in join and we can then go for a mini-cup or something. so I don't know what your schedules are, but if nobody else join, initially I think we could may be do the qualifying match at some time in the evening of this Saturday 2 of January of 2021 and then the next day (the Sunday 3 of January of 2021) in the evening do the tittle match. let me know how you see that and don't worry (jutuli) that it's not like we're under pressure or anything, if you can not work out that this week then we'll do later, not big deal, and also don't stress (semisek) jutuli did just fine against aimer and you're at least one of the top active players at the masters server, so (provided that you first move past jutuli) as long as you play your cards well, I'm sure you'll also have at least a fair shot of enjoying the game.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

adminless wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 16:12 looks good then I think that we can start by doing a qualifying match between jutuli and semisek and then whoever comes on top of that go for a tittle shot against aimer. typically we setup the games for the weekends, Sundays evening particularly, however given we are on holidays perhaps we could also setup other times. anyways, this week with the new year celebrations is probably not a good time and also let's leave this open for a "sensible" amount of time (a week) in case some one else is also interested in join and we can then go for a mini-cup or something. so I don't know what your schedules are, but if nobody else join, initially I think we could may be do the qualifying match at some time in the evening of this Saturday 2 of January of 2021 and then the next day (the Sunday 3 of January of 2021) in the evening do the tittle match. let me know how you see that and don't worry (jutuli) that it's not like we're under pressure or anything, if you can not work out that this week then we'll do later, not big deal, and also don't stress (semisek) jutuli did just fine against aimer and you're at least one of the top active players at the masters server, so (provided that you first move past jutuli) as long as you play your cards well, I'm sure you'll also have at least a fair shot of enjoying the game.

What about league type thing or atleast a noobs cup, us pretenders need to fight someone , after playing semi and getting mashed up as we say in UK, I need someone in my level , although I beat your ass proper kurwatina if your reading this (no rail of course lol)
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

aimer1 wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:01 i think it will be an interesting fight, never under/over estimate people! :-)

Hey Aimer , you better fight good your like a server mascot , you playing QC lately as I don't see you much?
aimer
User lv4
User lv4

Post by aimer »

alyeti wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 21:25 Hey Aimer , you better fight good your like a server mascot , you playing QC lately as I don't see you much?
I see your assss all the time 👀

I think you should also play in this tourney and we make it round-robin (group of 4 or more), 2 points for a win, 0 for a loss.
Each player plays against each other so we maximise the number of games and the player with most points at the end is the winner.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

I think I discussed about doing a league here other times, you know, the problem with it is the scale. for example a basic league of just eight players yields a total of 28 matches and that's only for one leg, if you go for two legs then is 56. even if you were to setup one fight every single week (which is not even realistic to begin with) that's more than a whole year of time! that's insane. I'm honest here, I'm not comfortable with that, I won't compromise to carry a on-going competition for years (potentially) and organize/host all those many matches. and besides that, I also know from experience that those kind of "casual" (i.e. non professional/paid) leagues never really end working out. first of all, people always struggle to find dates (as can be seen) which leads to delays (delaying 1, 2 or may be even 3 fights is not big deal, delaying 15 or any other absurd number of fights it clearly is) plus you also always end up with lot of people that may be enjoyed it at first but just after a few fights lost interest and then abandon or ghost you (as could have also been seen already btw) which ultimately end up by totally ruining it. trust me on this, the short format for these competitions here, either being in the form of direct title/rank fights or even if there's enough people (4/8 min/max), mini-tournaments, works out much better and it's definitively to the only thing I commit to organize here, make a calling couple of times a year (approx) and have the thing done in the short (weeks) term with however showed up.

other than that, yes, I demand a particular skill/rank range (both min as well as max) to join as to keep the competition balanced and therefor fun for everybody as you noted. but sure, anyways, if you're interested in have a fight here I have no problems in organize one or even another alternative cup (in some weeks after this one) if enough low/mid tier players show up. so if in this time you get some opponent I think that I can just add your fight as "undercard" (no disrespect intended) to the main competition here and even if you don't, if nobody else show up, probably may be you can fight aimer as a "warm-up"/exhibition fight for fun too. for the rest, as I said, I think is probably better to keep it short like this so even if a fourth player shows up probably a group of four could be done (6 matches, yes, that's manageable, one month approx) though in my opinion is probably still more exciting to have a play-off but do actually play the third place match this time.

anyways, we'll talk about it this week and we'll see how it finally turns out.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

That's cool admin , I am a low end player and don't mind getting beat play for fun , hopefully others will fight

Might be my pc tho I just a big standard everything , never looked into gaming equipment if it at all actually helps , doubt it will help rail lol
aimer
User lv4
User lv4

Post by aimer »

adminless wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 22:50 I think I discussed about doing a league here other times, you know, the problem with it is the scale. for example a basic league of just eight players yields a total of 28 matches and that's only for one leg, if you go for two legs then is 56. even if you were to setup one fight every single week (which is not even realistic to begin with) that's more than a whole year of time! that's insane.
Yea i was assuming that we would have at most 4 players really.
If more players show up, you are right, direct elimination works better.
alyeti wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 23:15 That's cool admin , I am a low end player and don't mind getting beat play for fun , hopefully others will fight

Might be my pc tho I just a big standard everything , never looked into gaming equipment if it at all actually helps , doubt it will help rail lol
You just need to upgrade to the latest gear :D
...jutuli...
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: ...jutuli...

Post by ...jutuli... »

Pac, you should pick some players from unfreeze, tell them, convince them etc. As you see, admin trying, but some players have to show up here...not just ideas.

Anyway I can not 100% promise I will be available this weekend for play - have kids from Thursday to Sunday and only one thing I can predict - they want my attention every time, when I need a moment for myself ;)