[video] WhoAmI movies

Express Yourself here.
WhoAmI
User lv4
User lv4

[video] WhoAmI movies

Post by WhoAmI »

Hello all. I created a YouTube channel. From time to time I will add my game recordings on this topic. Full games and compilations of the best action.
Not all movies will be great.. Some recordings will be skillful and some will be average. In some of them I just got a lot of points. The best compilations will be where I choose all the best and skillful actions.
The films are made by me as an amateur. I am counting on your understanding. Over time, I will try to improve the quality of the recordings.
Have fun guys and girls.
WhoAmI
User lv4
User lv4

Re: WhoAmI movies

Post by WhoAmI »

The first movie is not skillful. I got a lot of points for this video and decided to include it. I was tired and I am surprised that I managed to win.

P.S. Forgive me for the quality. I have no idea why the movie is so dark
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

nice game, that looks like wrong color space range for YouTube. the color space as well as the color space that YouTube expects depends on the video format you use. I'm not gonna get technical here but if you just have a demo and simply wanna upload it to YouTube probably the best recommended method is using the well known provided client. with that you can create a video file for YouTube with the following command (as run from a command line):

Code: Select all

ioq3v6 +set s_useopenal 0 +set cl_avijpegcolor 1 +demo demo_name +video
that's how I do it. if after that you wanna do some extra editing or another movie you can simply just edit that file/s with another software. anyways, if you mess it up you can probably post the demo here and this time I can upload it rendered it into the site, then later you can download that file and upload it on your YouTube channel.
imprecise
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: imprecise

Post by imprecise »

Hi guys :wave:

it is a good idea to share your games WhoAmi, it may help some to understand this game better and maybe silence suspicions of cheating on the part of others ...

Thank you for sharing :clap:

Quake III WhoAmI Games on YouTube :thumbup: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1ugx7 ... K7CnNWKsJA
"My ability to concentrate is so short that ... Oh a butterfly !"