UnFreeZe Tournament Fall 2024

fpsclassico community based events and fights.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: UnFreeZe Tournament Fall 2024

Post by adminless »

unlucky, no problem, I understand, shit that happens. as said, the purpose of the regular phase, sooner or later and definitively better later than this sooner but at the end of the day all the same, was to cut teams and serve as a filter for the final phase so it's not a big deal and to be honest with you, it's obviously not the way I would have liked it to be but it doesn't even come as a surprise to me. ok, sounds good to me then I'll proceed as you suggest right now, thanks.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: UnFreeZe Tournament Fall 2024

Post by adminless »

ok, Ozaru full disqualification made effective right now and cut outright from the regular phase in the results. opening game against ilm overturned 3:0 | 30:0 | 150:0 due dnf disqualification. since everyone is receiving the same 3:0 | 30:0 | 150:0 result the Ozaru games just won't be accounted and instead it will be scored as a group of six. I don't think I'll modify the calendar, as I see it I think the best option is just to let it be and go adjusting it (i.e. advancing it) as it goes that way there's as well room to have some spare undercard games along the way in case some would happen to spawn (I mean, nobody has joined yet to the community game and nobody has responded yet to the individual invitations so it doesn't seem the most likely but may be later on there's something going on). as usual, I know it's not the ideal solution so I apologise for all the trouble and mess, but as said, it's something just being forced upon you so it's what it's. ok, so then I hope that these are now the current status for this week games to leave at least scheduled this week:
  • oKo Clan VS Immortal Clan: oKo has already provided Tuesday 22 of October of 2024 21:00 CEST (UTC+02) and Thursday 24 of October of 2024 21:00 CEST (UTC+02) availability with preference for the Thursday then I now need to hear from immortal which of those dates work for them or if not what other ones would the next week to leave this scheduled within this week and proceed with the rest of the choices.
  • ASS Clan VS Team Community: team community has already provided Monday 21st, Wednesday 23rd, Thursday 24th and Sunday 27th availability therefore now just waiting for ass confirmation for any of those dates. so far just currently noted for the Wednesday 23 of October of 2024 21:00 CEST (UTC+02). needless to say after that the schedules comes the picks so to play the Monday for example you should probably pretty much start to talk already otherwise by the Saturday the usual reasonable/realistic deadlines for the picks to play the Monday would have already ran out.
  • ILM Clan VS Double Trouble: currently noted for the Thursday 24 of October of 2024 21:15 CEST (UTC+02) and still waiting from any input from both as to leave this scheduled within this week. as usual do not leave everything for the last minute and start preparing to dispute this great battle.