UnFreeZe Tournament Fall 2024

fpsclassico community based events and fights.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: UnFreeZe Tournament Fall 2024

Post by adminless »

ok ladies and gentleman, the last match of the first week has finally concluded with a very solid 3:1 victory for ILM, nevertheless a very good game from Ozaru particularly for a debut that had not been because of blaze tremendous mvp calibre plays and it might had easily at least gone the distance, well played both, ggs. as usual results, stats and videos to be produced along this night so stay tuned for that as well.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

everything complete now and videos being produced to be posted tomorrow along with the, I can already anticipate, very interesting combined match stats, ggs. it's interesting the first week results still at the wait of immortal debut in this edition leave the same exact results and positions as the last spring edition despite it running short with ASS first, ILM second and DT third momentarily and with a match up for this week between ILM and ASS (an actual straight up spring grand final rematch) that from what has been seen so far anticipates as determinant for the ultimate regular phase first place so stay tuned. for the rest to make it clear this is the current situation I have noted so far for the currently on-going fight schedules:
  • Double Trouble VS Immortal Clan: currently agreed and noted for the Tuesday 15 of October of 2024 21:00 CEST (UTC+02) unless they both want to reschedule within the next 24 hours (otherwise, that will be the date). dt has already communicated q3dm7, q3dm14, hub3tourney1 as their picks therefore now just waiting for immortal to block one from those along with their other three different picks within the next 24 hours.
  • Team Ozaru VS oKo Clan: oko has already confirmed for the currently noted Thursday 17 of October of 2024 21:00 CEST (UTC+02). ozaru availability as well as all the rest of their picks remain completely unknown still even by now, not looking good. as already stated, the deadline to leave set at least the fight schedule ends pretty much in 24 hours so in case of have no heard anything else from them by tomorrow central european night such date will become final whether they finally can meet it or not.
  • ILM Clan VS ASS Clan: both teams claim to be on talks for the initially planned date of the next Sunday 20 of October of 2024 21:15 CEST (UTC+02) therefore waiting confirmation for that along with the rest of the choices within the next few days. as usual although there's still some margin for that date as can be seen please avoid leaving everything else for the very last minute as at some point it might that "the last minute" might have already ran out.
and I think that's it by now, if I missed anything or something just let me know otherwise I think that very interesting opening week so far full of tremendous games and plays.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

videos up and posted now for the yesterday very interesting Ozaru debut match, as usual, in 1-2 hours (approx) should be finally all digested by YouTube. as already anticipated, I believe that more important than the in-game impression/analysis for this match are the synthetic stats. despite pretty much everything as can be read in the combined scorecards/stats the match was an actual draw in fighting ability with the only difference and deciding factor exclusively being the thawing. in particular, those that have already formed with team UnFreeZe would have probably already heard me say this, but despite probably still being mathematically/technically possible when it comes to this level of play it's not possible to win any games with people that ends them with zero thaws, it's just not happening. it couldn't have been any more true in this actual top-rated encounter. in the individual side as already commented despite all that had not been because arguably one of blaze best displays in the opening game to materialise a tremendous comeback full of mvp tier plays and the match would have likely gone the distance. on top of that also big time showing from fusion that whether blaze didn't get he showed proving that his mvp badge at the last community promo event for this thing was actually worthy for real and not just a fluke or total bs to overall complete a very solid ilm match that reminded of their best lineal champions moments. in the other side also big shoutout again to roxor that if it wouldn't have been because of the overall superior ilm play he would have easily come out as the man of the match even going as far as smashing various long standing records at the stats site for these events from the get go. definitively if the guy/team can hold up over the season a very serious contender for the mvp award of the regular phase in this edition. overall more than very decent debut for ozaru against the most experienced team in the community, considering they were even lacking a multi top ten historic record holder, lith, in just a few games at the pubs these guys probably in one or two more games can become a serious problem. as said I believe that if no one does anything stupid I believe the finals for this edition can be something else, definitively the fight for the fourth place in the regular phase that gives access to them I can probably anticipate that it's gonna be pretty hot already, ggs.

additionally some people asked about the video renders here, if someone is interested in the spare time of the dedicated workstation I have setup for that here I can probably render pov demos as well (ex. the ami best plays so far) so if someone wants to get their pov demos also rendered and posted in YouTube here fell free to mail them to me at the adminless email account of this fpsclassico.com domain or just reach me about it trough the forum contact form if you have any trouble with that.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, last email reminder sent now to both masin and champi about the second week fights so as said, if by the night I haven't heard anything about those (final date & picks/blocks from immortal and pretty much anything about the oKo match from Ozaru) I'll just call it a day and proceed to move on to complete those cards as the situation requires myself whether that finally works or not (which in such case it will carry further penalties). those games were all properly announced like (tomorrow) a week ago so once again, I hope that's fully understood and made clear. additionally ILM/ASS do not forget that I'm still pending to hear the conclusion of your talks as well as the rest of the picks for this match, as said, do not leave that for the very last minute.
champi
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: Champi

Post by champi »

I didn't confirm Thursday, I'll ask my team if they bail on me I'll just take a loss and forfeit
Last edited by champi on Sun Oct 13, 2024 18:31, edited 1 time in total.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

I know you haven't confirmed anything yet, that's why I'm asking. ok, when you know let me know then. as I said, that should be more or left set by today as to then move on with the week three fights tomorrow, there's really no much more time by now.
champi
User lv4
User lv4

Post by champi »

Our map picks: reqdm5 , pro-dcmap7 , pro-q3tourney7

Availbility: Saturday ( Flexible )
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, thanks for the update finally. I don't know if the Saturday will work for oKo (most likely it won't but I'll ask) so I'll let you know within the next days in a reasonable amount of time (i.e. a few days, not a few weeks). btw in case the Saturday does not work for them what other dates next week would work for your team? ok, finally also noted now your picks for that. btw as home team this time I also need you to tell me whether you prefer fpsclasico.eu:27968 or fpsclasico.de:27970 as the server for this match. it shouldn't be such a big deal but the choice is given anyway so let me know about that as well when you can (otherwise fpsclasico.eu:27968 is the default). btw now that it seems like the Thursday is not gonna be played may be there's a chance to reschedule the dt/immortal game? I don't know if you both talked about it or something but so far I still haven't heard anything about that.
champi
User lv4
User lv4

Post by champi »

As the only high pinger , server with lowest sv_fps works the best for me

The problem of my team is lithz , cT and Roxor work night shifts , our availbility is mostly around the days they're off work , else the games have to be early before they go to work
Last edited by champi on Sun Oct 13, 2024 20:09, edited 1 time in total.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

both are exactly the same settings/instalment so that won't make any difference.
champi
User lv4
User lv4

Post by champi »

fpsclasico.eu:27968 for home i guess , no difference like you said :D
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok noted this for fpsclasico.eu:27968 then. as for the availability update, week days 18:00/19:00 or similar could (not guaranteed and definitively not default/standard) work for some teams so it could be a option given the case. ok, if anything let me know and once I have oko picks/block for this I'll let you know for the final choices so stay tuned.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

as for the dt/immortal match masin just came back now in PM with picks 6++, overkil, phantq3dm1_rev and hub3tourney1 as block. I'm currently polling him about their tie-breaker block from pro-q3dm13, reqdm5, bal3dm3. additionally he confirmed as well the Tuesday night date so I guess that will finally be the date for this.
Edversion
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Edversion »

Hey,
block overkill pls.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

sounds good, noted now, thank you. the day is pretty much over and unfortunately I didn't hear a tie-breker block from them as the procedure establishes therefore I believe that I'm gonna make that myself now then please just let me know whether you prefer pro-q3dm13 or reqdm5 for the tie-breaker no later than tomorrow night to finally complete the match card.