UnFreeZe Tournament Fall 2024

fpsclassico community based events and fights.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: UnFreeZe Tournament Fall 2024

Post by adminless »

well that's very little less than what you actually had just to come up with a few picks (the game was announced like ten days ago and ilm picks three days ago) so now it's what it's and I'm not changing it. if you would have put the same effort in communicate back then as you're putting now I'm sure you wouldn't have missed the five reminders I sent you (two publics, one PM and two emails) clearly letting you know the deadline for that was yesterday (central European) night. you made the conscious informed choice to ignore that so now there's nothing else I can do to help you. trust me, take my word on this, move on and instead start to focus in the schedule of your second week fight against oKo currently noted for the Thursday 17 of October of 2024 21:00 CEST (UTC+02) and let me know whether that works for your team or if not what else would otherwise you'll miss that deadline as well. to be clear, I need to know that by tomorrow central European night the latest otherwise such date will remain whether your team can ultimately meet it or not and to play the Thursday night I need as well your three picks as a-side for that no later than the Monday night otherwise I'll pick that once myself as I see fit. you're not gonna get anywhere now starting a argument over anything else, you signed up to play a organized tournament here not to play a bunch of games at random or just as it goes.
champi
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: Champi

Post by champi »

Don't assume shit about my life, I didn't deliberately ignore you , I am always on discord and I was in 2 burials this week. But you're right , a deadline is a deadline , we'll play as you've decided.
Gladiat0r
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Gladiat0r »

for the game against immortal we suggest these dates : Sunday 13 , Tuesday 15, Wednesday 16 of October, 2024, 21:00 CEST all are same time .
server : ranked.fpsclasico.eu:27970
Looking forward to receive some input from immortal, as for the maps, my colleague will inform you , thanks for the patience .
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

@champi I'm not assuming anything but if you had time to train during these days with the rest of community and even in your own words to be online 24/7 at discord I'm confident you should have been as well had some time to post a few picks and blocks here in time as established or if not at least to forward someone else from your team that was available to do it in your behalf instead. not trying to pick a argument but just saying, this match shouldn't really be still pending to schedule, it should have been already done by now. this is not just a five/six players duel tournament, there's many people involved (over fifty) and there's really not that much time to spare like that, otherwise it just doesn't work. and I repeat, don't take it personal or on you, the same could happen (and it has already happened) to any other team, I'm just dropping it there so people keep it in their mind as usual.

@gladiator great news, thank you about that. from what I heard from masin this morning I believe the Tuesday 15 of October of 2024 21:00 CEST (UTC+02) works for them so then I assume that will be the date. as said, to play the Tuesday then I need your picks by today basically so don't forget about that. in any case, out of those dates the Sunday 13 (i.e. tomorrow) is clearly out of the window.
champi
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: Champi

Post by champi »

Where did you see my team practicing? lol , I played a few pickups and pub to relax , yes but not as a team. Yeah I forgot to check forums , I didn't see your messages , I didn't even know there was a deadline , I'll know better next week.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

no problem, as said, now just stay tuned and most importantly focus in the current on-going schedule against oko next week otherwise you're gonna miss out that deadline as well. anyway finally at last I just received now final blocks from ILM so here it's now the public card for reference as usual:
  • stage: UnFreeZe Tournament Fall 24, Regular Phase - Week 1
  • match-up: ILM Clan VS Team Ozaru
    • ILM Clan: blaze, fusion, xpow, iron, orgi, vortex, mike, maka
    • Team Ozaru: champi, mobi, agi, roxor, lith, vegetable, oxi, ct
  • server: fpsclasico.de:27970 or fpsclasico.eu:27970
  • gtv: fpsclasico.de:27971
  • picks:
    1. ILM Clan: bal3dm3, 6++, pro-q3tourney2 (-)
    2. Team Ozaru: teddm1, 7++ (-), q3dm14
    3. tie-breakers: hub3tourney1 (b-), overkill (a-), pro-q3dm13
  • maps: bal3dm3 , teddm1 , 6++ , q3dm14 , pro-q3dm13
  • rules: competitive UnFreeZe 5vs5 rulesets, no mid-game spectators/changes allowed
  • remarks: all players must be named in-game as registered in the tournament and as listed above or similar/recognizable. refusing to accordingly identify one self after being requested so may lead to the respective outcome being overturned against the offender team. (important)
  • date: Sunday 13 of October of 2024 21:15 CEST (UTC+02)
as noted there make sure to not miss out any maps and very importantly for any newcomer to properly name/identify yourselves as registered in the tournament otherwise any potential outcome can be overturned. other than that those involved please review that and if anything let me know, otherwise just see you tomorrow in-game and good luck to you both in your opening game. have fun.
redrum
User lv4
User lv4

Post by redrum »

So for Double Trouble VS Immortal Clan, we can play Tuesday 15, if they dont like that second option is Su 20.10. Maps hub3tourney1, dm7 and q3dm14.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

fantastic news then, from what I heard from masin this morning I believe the Tuesday worked for them then unless clearly and explicitly stated otherwise within the next 24 hours that will be the date. perfect, noted the picks as well now. I'll rely that to masin now then and once I have their picks and blocks I'll let you know no later than tomorrow night so stay tuned.
redrum
User lv4
User lv4

Post by redrum »

I forgot, one of our player cant make it on Tuesdays. So we will like to not have any next matches on Tuesdays.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, I'll try to avoid Tuesdays then for your team in what follows but I also tell you, the protocol to schedule fights explicitly states that systematically withholding dates just waiting for some specific player/s to be available is not allowed. the standard procedure is that given a date as long as a team has five registered available players for a given date they are obliged to take it. don't get me wrong, as I often say, things aren't black and white and/or just like that and there's always definitively some tolerance and understanding so don't worry that I'll try to work out other dates for your team if possible. that said, I just want to be clear about that with you as well as with anyone else involved here, given that a situation just can't get normally worked out systematically delaying this waiting just for specific player/s won't be tolerated.
Gladiat0r
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Gladiat0r »

@adminless is it possible to play on thursday 17th, like if it is already taken , can we play on another hour ?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

there's two servers so technically it should be possible to host two matches at the same time but given the case the rescheduled (i.e. yours) will lose the ability to chose the server. beside immortal hasn't said anything about the Thursday and you pretty much already took the Tuesday, as just wrote before just because of one specific player is not reason enough as to reschedule this like that. I mean, if immortal comes around within today and/or tomorrow and take that date, no problem, it can be done. otherwise the current scheduled and agreed Tuesday will remain.

ok, additionally as a update about the drama show of the opening week it turns out that after talks among all the involved part the remaining game of the first week between the former lineal champions ILM and strong newcomers Ozaru is pretty much just happening as we speak in a few minutes by 19:30 CEST (UTC+02) instead. stay tuned for all the results afterwards and feel free to follow the event live at the gtv if you happen to be around.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

btw also to everyone involved in this afternoon game, please notice that the server that ILM chose is fpsclasico.de:27970 instead. just saying because people is already connected to the wrong server.
Edversion
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Edversion »

Hello admin,
Sorry for any inconvenience.

Our picks for next game are: dm7, dm14, hub
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, np, just updated them now. though they were the same I had noted only in different order. thank you for the update, stay tuned then for the blocks tomorrow.