UnFreeZe Tournament Fall 2024

fpsclassico community based events and fights.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: UnFreeZe Tournament Fall 2024

Post by adminless »

ok, stats for this night game already uploaded and videos being produced to be posted at some time tomorrow (again massive games will take some time to produce), as said a total brain fucking 50/50 game mind blowing for a opening game (considering the seeding implemented). other than that, here are the fights and initial schedules for the second week matches to leave set within this week:
  • Week 2
    • Double Trouble VS Immortal Clan (Tuesday 15 of October of 2024 21:00 CEST [UTC+02])
    • Team Ozaru VS oKo Clan (Wednesday 16 of October of 2024 21:00 CEST [UTC+02])
    • ILM Clan VS ASS Clan (Thursday 17 of October of 2024 21:15 CEST [UTC+02])
    • rest: Team Community
finally please ass do not forget that I'm still waiting for your final choices to leave set this week match against oko, I need that no later than tomorrow nigth and most importantly ILM/Ozaru (ILM in particular) whose card is basically totally empty even by now. that should be leave set "soon" (i.e. within the next few days) otherwise it will default to the Sunday and I'll set that as I see fit.
^Walnut*
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: -=ASS=-^WALNUT

Post by ^Walnut* »

We block Overkill from their picks and from tie-breakers we block pro-q3dm13!

Sorry that I sent this message at this weird time, but I'm still awake and we already knew what to block :lol:
*-=Masin rulezzz=-*
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

np, PM for that sent now to both then so as usual review that and if anything (mistake, typo etc etc) just let me know, otherwise see you the Wednesday in-game. for the rest as reference here it's the public card for this game:
  • stage: UnFreeZe Tournament Fall 24, Regular Phase - Week 1
  • match-up: ASS Clan VS oKo Clan
    • ASS Clan: infinity, ricky, angel, walnut, rico, cliff, denzo, ares
    • oKo Clan: ami, magi, mango, cth, rotten, cacahuete, yub, venum
  • server: fpsclasico.eu:27968 or fpsclasico.de:27968
  • gtv: fpsclasico.eu:27969
  • picks:
    1. ASS Clan: pro-q3dm6 (-), reqdm5, hub3tourney1
    2. oKo Clan: q3dm14, q3dm8, overkill (-)
    3. tie-breakers: q3dm7, pro-q3dm13 (a-), bal3dm3 (b-)
  • maps: reqdm5 , q3dm14 , hub3tourney1 , q3dm8 , q3dm7
  • rules: competitive UnFreeZe 5vs5 rulesets, no mid-game spectators/changes allowed
  • date: Wednesday 9 of October of 2024 21:00 CEST (UTC+02)
other than that ILM finally confirmed the Sunday this morning for their first week match against ozaru so now just waiting for ILM picks (also "soon" within today/tomorrow) to proceed with the rest of the choices.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

btw just as a reminder to everyone involved here do not forget that this night 21:00 CEST (UTC+02) at the fpsclasico.eu:27968 is the match-up between the reigning champions, ASS Clan, and the record holder for the historic highest team rating, oKo Clan, so make sure to not miss that. additionally I (and I assume Ozaru as well) am still waiting to hear ILM three picks for the opening match against Ozaru this Sunday night. it's been a entire week already since that match has been announced which means that have not received ILM picks in the next coming 24 hours (approx) and tomorrow afternoon/night I'll just proceed to pick that myself in order to be able to complete the match card in time so please do not forget about that.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

as a update on the ilm/ozaru match-up for the Sunday night, ILM just communicated now bal3dm3, 6++, pro-q3tourney2 therefore waiting now for Ozaru to block one of those along with their (three) picks of their own from the remaining of the pool within the next few days, no later than the Friday night (tie-breaker block included) as to leave that all set no later than the Saturday night. for the rest, the teams involved in the second week games also do not forget to already go planning them to leave them (mostly) set within this week as well. so far, I haven't received any input about those.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, results and stats updated now with this night match and videos being produced to be uploaded tomorrow in the morning most likely. finally the reigning champions had not much trouble to make it past oKo in their opening game despite some serious efforts by these last in the third map. overall a fun and exciting match where I believe that ass finally showed they are more than a remarkable group of players and, I'd say, almost for the first time, they showed also some serious team play. in the other hand for the most part oKo just couldn't keep up and definitively missed the shape it displayed in previous encounters, nevertheless, they still gave their best given the circumstances and punished their opponents every time they displayed doubts. well played both, ggs, now just looking forward completing the Sunday card between ilm and ozaru (currently pending from the ozaru side picks and blocks) and the second week schedules.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

everything done now with yesterday Videos, ggs. so far I believe that for this phase I'll just upload them to YouTube like that as it seems like the best option overall. for the finals (all of them, undercard included) then I'll probably render them all with the special inside events render instead. same goes, for all the tracked historic records, instead of poll that at every map (which is kinda meaningless) I'll review/update all of that once the whole regular phase ends in November and then I'll just post everything properly here as usual so stay tuned.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

as a update now about the next week schedules I just received now confirmation from oKo for their second week fight against Ozaru for the next Thursday 17 night therefore now just waiting from Ozaru confirmation for such date to continue with the rest of the choices along the next days as to leave that all set. finally as a last public reminder here also for Ozaru do not forget that the deadline to submit your picks and blocks (tie-breaker included) for the Sunday fight against ILM ends pretty much "as we speak" (within a few hours by 21:15 CEST [UTC+02] approx). it's been like ten days already since that fight was announced, if by such time I have not received communication about it I'll move on to pick that myself in order to continue with the rest of choices. I hope that has been made clear.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

as usual by the Fridays here it's the reminder of the things left to schedule this weekend along with the current summary/status noted for them:
  • Double Trouble VS Immortal Clan: currently noted for the Tuesday 15 of October of 2024 21:00 CEST (UTC+02), still waiting to hear from both of them whether such date works or if not which one will the next week to leave this scheduled this weekend. additionally keep in mind that for this to be played the Tuesday for example I already need double trouble picks by tomorrow otherwise we will be behind schedule again, not good.
  • Team Ozaru VS oKo Clan: oKo already confirmed the Thursday 17 of October of 2024 21:00 CEST (UTC+02) therefore now just waiting for Ozaru to confirm such date or to come back with another possible date/s to leave this scheduled within this weekend.
  • ILM Clan VS ASS Clan: currently noted for the Wednesday 16 of October of 2024 21:15 CEST (UTC+02), still waiting to hear from both of them whether such date works or if not which one will the next week to leave this scheduled this weekend. additionally keep in mind that for this to be played the Wednesday for example I'd already need ILM picks by Sunday otherwise we would be behind schedule. keep that mind.
as usual in case of not receive any meaningful communication about those by the Sunday night usual times those days will become definitive whether the involved teams can finally meet them or not and additionally will lose the ability to chose anything else for the involved matches so please keep that in mind and make sure to not miss that out. as for the still opening week pending match between ilm and ozaru it's already past the clearly defined deadline above and more than 48 hours after ilm communicated their picks here and I still haven't got any words from ozaru about what they want to play and block in this match which means that then I will have to pick that myself in order to be able to carry on with the match schedule as established in the tournament rules. ok, so ozaru picks for their Sunday opening game against ILM are teddm1, 7++, q3dm14 and their blocks pro-q3tourney2 and hub3tourney1 which means that now all that is left to leave this match set is for ILM to block one of those (teddm1, 7++, q3dm14) and to chose between overkill and pro-q3dm13 for the tie-breaker within the next 24 hours (i.e. tomorrow night approx).
^Walnut*
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: -=ASS=-^WALNUT

Post by ^Walnut* »

ASS has more than 5 ppl for Sunday next week! Still in talks if both teams can play on this date.
*-=Masin rulezzz=-*
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

sounds good, let me know then and noted far for the next Sunday night then. thank you.
champi
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: Champi

Post by champi »

Sorry for late response
Yes game confirmed Sunday 20:00 CST
Our pick: Goldleaf , HiddenFortress and Almost lost
OurBan: the bal map thing how to spell that ?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

I'm sorry but I guess that it's already too late for that. as already clearly stated after various reminders I did not hear about any picks/blocks from your end in time which means that yesterday (central European) night I chose teddm1, 7++, q3dm14 and blocked pro-q3tourney2, hub3tourney1 on your behalf in order to be able to continue with the rest of the schedule in time. I already communicated that to ILM by such time and they are currently working just in the final blocks in order to complete the whole card no later than this (again central European) night so stay tuned for that. as for the fight time, the currently noted one is 21:15 CEST (UTC+02).
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

btw recently I heard word that some people was having trouble with the discord platform you use for communication during the games here. just to be safe I still run a teamspeak server here at fpsclassico featuring the same kind of premium latency/performance as all the rest of the services here. in light of that I just created today some private channels there for all the involved teams here in case someone is interested in actually using it for the matches or just merely as backup in the event of a outage/failure. I already PM'ed here in the forum such connection details (namely the channel password) to the representatives of each team so feel free to check that out. additionally also mentioning here, in case someone didn't know or just forgot, that those that have their nicks registered at these servers such password do also open the server for the matches so you don't have to deal with the "normal" event password (and hence nicks conflicts).
champi
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: Champi

Post by champi »

adminless wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2024 9:58 I'm sorry but I guess that it's already too late for that. as already clearly stated after various reminders I did not hear about any picks/blocks from your end in time which means that yesterday (central European) night I chose teddm1, 7++, q3dm14 and blocked pro-q3tourney2, hub3tourney1 on your behalf in order to be able to continue with the rest of the schedule in time. I already communicated that to ILM by such time and they are currently working just in the final blocks in order to complete the whole card no later than this (again central European) night so stay tuned for that. as for the fight time, the currently noted one is 21:15 CEST (UTC+02).
The game is tomorrow lol, plenty of time still