UnFreeZe Tournament Fall 2024

fpsclassico community based events and fights.
Edversion
User lv3
User lv3

Re: UnFreeZe Tournament Fall 2024

Post by Edversion »

Ok, so for DT vs Community game we block teddm1.
Our picks are: q3dm14, q3dm7, storm3tourney1.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

excellent and from 6++, overkill and pro-q3dm13 for the tie-breakers, which one do you block? I need that as well pretty much "as we speak" (i.e. whithin a few hours at most) so let me know.
Edversion
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Edversion »

Block overkill.
aimer
User lv4
User lv4

Post by aimer »

We block q3dm14 and pro-q3dm13
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

perfect noted now, thank you both. then it will go phantq3dm1_rev, q3dm7, hub3tourney1, storm3tourney1, 6++ this night 21:00 CEST (UTC+02) at fpsclasico.eu:27968 or fpsclasico.de:27968. I'll send you the card in PM as usual after lunch in the afternoon. good luck and have fun in the opening game of the tournament.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

PM for that sent now to both so check it out and if anything just let me know. as usual for reference here it's as well the public card for the opening game of the tournament:
  • stage: UnFreeZe Tournament Fall 24, Regular Phase - Week 1
  • match-up: Team Community VS Double Trouble
    • Team Community: heero, aimer, fau, semi, mwhq3, pks, cybra, pipa
    • Double Trouble: miro, kf, shantu, gladi, tuby, version, franni, redrum
  • server: fpsclasico.eu:27968 or fpsclasico.de:27968
  • gtv: fpsclasico.eu:27969
  • picks:
    1. Team Community: phantq3dm1_rev, hub3tourney1, teddm1 (-)
    2. Double Trouble: q3dm14 (-), q3dm7, storm3tourney1
    3. tie-breakers: 6++, overkill (b-), pro-q3dm13 (a-)
  • maps: phantq3dm1_rev , q3dm7 , hub3tourney1 , storm3tourney1 , 6++
  • rules: competitive UnFreeZe 5vs5 rulesets, no mid-game spectators/changes allowed
  • date: Monday 7 of October of 2024 21:00 CEST (UTC+02)
I think that then we're all finally all set to get started this night with the tournament, have fun and good luck to everyone involved. for other than that for those involved do not forget that I'm still waiting to hear from oKo what they do not want to play out of ass picks (pro-q3dm6, reqdm5, hub3tourney1) along with their three picks for this match within today. in case of not having heard from that at some point in the night after the game I'll chose/complete that as I see fit.
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: cTh

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

Our choices for the game vs Ass Clan - q3dm14 (1), q3dm8 (2) and overkill (3) and block pro-q3dm6. We also confirm your our at 9:00 p.m.
Camaradas Iks De
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

yeah no problem the date was already noted for the Wednesday 9 of October of 2024 21:00 CEST (UTC+02). ok, noted that now as well, let me know also which one your team do not want to play from q3dm7, pro-q3dm13, bal3dm3 as tie-breaker. I also need that within today when you can to then relay that to ass to complete the final card no later than tomorrow.
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: cTh

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

No problem, we're blocking the bal3dm3 map.
Camaradas Iks De
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

perfect, noted now, then now all that is left is just for ass to block one from your picks (q3dm14, q3dm8, overkill) and to chose between q3dm7 and pro-q3dm13 for the tie-breaker no later than tomorrow night, at the usual time, to leave that all set too.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, I think the 24 hours grace extension period to sign up/make any changes is just about to end now and this is even kicking off in about a hour but no more changes has been received therefor I believe that it's just about time to close the sign up period. to make it clear here this is the final list of teams and participants I have noted/registered to take part in this UnFreeZe Tournament Fall 2024 edition:
  • Immortal Clan: olc, crm, zord, viper, xo, dentist, srl, masin
  • Team Community: heero, aimer, fau, semi, mwhq3, pks, cybra, pipa
  • oKo Clan: ami, magi, mango, cth, rotten, cacahuete, yub, venum
  • ILM Clan: blaze, fusion, xpow, iron, orgi, vortex, mike, maka
  • ASS Clan: infinity, ricky, angel, walnut, rico, cliff, denzo, ares
  • Team Ozaru: champi, mobi, agi, roxor, lith, vegetable, oxi, ct
  • Double Trouble: miro, kf, shantu, gladi, tuby, version, franni, redrum
so as usual those involved please review that and if you spot any mistake or anything just let me know to correct it as soon as possible otherwise those and under those names will be the only players allowed to participate in the matches. I finally did not received a eight oKo player (they declined) so in this case just to be safe since there was one spot left I registered there blind/rotten to complete the line up whether he finally make it to some games or not (as with ironmonkey and/or other potential similar special cases the activity rule won't be enforced). I'd rather fill that spot myself than having to deal with all the trouble of later being available/needed without having it registered beforehand. for the rest as said, I believe that it finally turned out some major edition, initially the best so far at least in paper so really exciting to see how it finally plays out. I believe the only margin for improvement over that would be to have the 2021 active and in shape Сборная России now that I believe that pretty much any of the current teams should be able to return proper fire and go toe to toe with them in along with probably d4widoV or the self named player #1 Один or similar to accompany loverex/olc in his attempt to reign over the tournament for a second time beside probably also a eight active and proper oKo member in tune with the rest of the rosters. all the rest, as with the promo community event the past month, I believe that it's the whole card in complete so have fun and good luck everyone.

other than that I would also like to remind that fake/random nicking at the fights is not allowed. all the registered players must properly name themselves during the matches in order to be able to participate therefor if someone wants to change his nick for the tournament or whatever this is the moment to do it and that should be the nick that should be used during the entire duration of the tournament. this is probably not so important for the veteran teams, as I believe that it's a well known thing already, however it might be more important for any newcomers this season then please keep that in mind. ok, and I guess that's all by now, as usual with the Mondays later on I'll post here the second week fights and initial schedules to arrange along the week thus those involved please stray tuned.
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

Post by fernandinho1337 »

its really great to see that you gave up on the balance of power topic as you let the top teams join even more top players! looking forward to the competition. best regards
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

I don't think I gave up in any balance. we still have to see how it finally plays out but initially it looks pretty disputed/balanced to me. I highly doubt I would be able to accurately anticipate any outcome here.
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

Post by fernandinho1337 »

ggs team community - very enjoyable!
thanks adminless for organizing as usual - much appreciated
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

dude that was mind blowing, epic match up. totally brain fucking for a opening game and on the balance topic both in history as well as synthetic stats that was about one of the biggest mismatches of the season on paper yet it was a total neck to neck dog fight in-game. I don't really think there's really anything else to comment about that.