Complaint

Other Reports Discussion forum.
Gladiat0r
User lv3
User lv3

Complaint

Post by Gladiat0r »

hello,

i want to report a player that has been harrasing and calling me names ( vaginator/analitor as trying to mix my nick with other kinky words) out of the blue since a pretty long period, spamming like he doesn't get tired or bored everytime he finds me in the server (unfz1), goes by the nickname WTF.360degreerail ,i asked someone about him and they told me that he can be either porshe or berkut who do have history when it comes to chat bans, unfortunately i don't have the evidence for my claim that they have been spaming insults/calling names as in that time i was tolerant and didn't have the intention to report them , but today i decide to take few screenshots to help me with the report here, i do also believe that you can find tons of shit if you are able to dig in the server logs for the past days/week , i am not the only one getting called by them, they do the same shit to many other players, you can see in the screenshot that one of them changed his nick to WTF.Sakis Sucks to provoke the player "Sakis", therefore i am demanding a chat ban for both of them

also i would like to let you know as an admin who dislike having mess in his servers that these players who have the WTF tag and change their nicks frequently are causing chaos in the servers , as you probably know these 2 or 3 players are idolizing whoami, to the point that they leave to spect whenever the balancer doesn't put them with "oko*whoami", everytime sit waiting for another player to quit or get team changed to join whoami, they of course created imbalance , i know that the server doesn't allow you to select any team without having a condition of balance, but believe me the imbalance is true and this is not fair , i don't know how i can prove this to you, maybe you can import some stats from the server/check it yourself, another thing is , -which made me pissed off today - is that WTF.360degree team pushed me to miss my shots against whoami when he was the last standing .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Re: Complaint

Post by PacMan »

If money was on it , odds are it's berkut , thought Porsche was passed this type of stuff lol
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: cTh

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

Gladiator, you should stop reading the chat. it's best to turn it off and you won't have any problems.
Camaradas Iks De
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

yes those two are P0rsche/berkut as people is telling you and they are well know for such mischief. ok, I'll guess I'll just ban/pursue them again for another month or so. if anything just let me know, thanks for report.
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: .WTF!P0rsche?!

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

what about the Gladiator player:
1) The player under the nickname "gladiator", judging by the way he plays, is a fully healthy person, both physically and mentally, with good abilities. But despite this, he plays total selfishly (constantly sitting alone in defense), thereby betraying his team. It looks offensive, and develops negativity among the players. As a result, appropriate measures were taken on my part to help him improve and become a normal player. (civil responsibility) It is clear that during this process of his upbringing, he will complain to you adminless. Maybe we should develop some other mechanism for regulating public relations, not eradicate those who are trying to help others. I want the spirit of team play and mutual assistance to be preserved in unfreeze, when one player is ready to sacrifice himself for the sake of another - this is what I and we protect. Gladiator, on the other hand, plays as a negative element, it must be stopped otherwise it can multiply and adversely affect the public spirit of the players on the server, as a result of which the game will not be so interesting.
2) the word, the image, the "gladiator" is a courageous warrior. the player himself, under the nickname "gladiator", plays as a girl, but at the same time he is a man, he discredits freedom and the image of "gladiator". Therefore, I strongly recommend him to subscribe with the nickname Vaginator.
3) yesterday, I absolutely did not touch it in any way (virtually-physically) . And he was the first to start shooting at me (pushing).

Yes, there are players who, due to their age or gender, play the best they can. This is visible and understandable. For example, a female player usually plays defensively or defrosting, playing uncertainly. There are players who play relaxed. It's also good. But when a player has good abilities but plays like a traitor (I do not know what his goal is, maybe statistics?) then it cannot remain without punishment.

The behavior of the player under the nickname "gladiator" was such that he began to receive what he creates and sends around himself.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

dude as I think that I already answered you plenty of times already I beleive that nobody elected you as a "teacher" here neither anybody asked for your "help" in such a way. you (both) are well known troublemakers that like to take matters in your own hands, set the "rules" and call the shots. it just happens that what goes around comes around just as you're saying yourself. the month ban will remain and I'll keep monitoring this and pursuing you if necessary at moments notice.
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

You don't play as a team player. You don't care about the team or what happens to it. You're the only one who matters. That's the reason for such an attitude towards you from those who are not indifferent.

In that case, I have some questions for you. :

What did you forget in team Unfreeze? or play on FFA or Master where there is no team play. Where egoists belong. Or better yet, go play CS2, because quake is an assault shooter and not a shooter where you have to sit for hours and don't care what your team is doing.
A real Gladiator never sits for long as an egoist betraying his team on the spot. You're not doing this because you can't do it any other way, you're doing it for some selfish purpose. Something is not clean here. It's time to figure it out.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

.WTF!P0rsche?! wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 23:26 what about the Gladiator player:
1) The player under the nickname "gladiator", judging by the way he plays, is a fully healthy person, both physically and mentally, with good abilities. But despite this, he plays total selfishly (constantly sitting alone in defense), thereby betraying his team. It looks offensive, and develops negativity among the players. As a result, appropriate measures were taken on my part to help him improve and become a normal player. (civil responsibility) It is clear that during this process of his upbringing, he will complain to you adminless. Maybe we should develop some other mechanism for regulating public relations, not eradicate those who are trying to help others. I want the spirit of team play and mutual assistance to be preserved in unfreeze, when one player is ready to sacrifice himself for the sake of another - this is what I and we protect. Gladiator, on the other hand, plays as a negative element, it must be stopped otherwise it can multiply and adversely affect the public spirit of the players on the server, as a result of which the game will not be so interesting.
2) the word, the image, the "gladiator" is a courageous warrior. the player himself, under the nickname "gladiator", plays as a girl, but at the same time he is a man, he discredits freedom and the image of "gladiator". Therefore, I strongly recommend him to subscribe with the nickname Vaginator.
3) yesterday, I absolutely did not touch it in any way (virtually-physically) . And he was the first to start shooting at me (pushing).

Yes, there are players who, due to their age or gender, play the best they can. This is visible and understandable. For example, a female player usually plays defensively or defrosting, playing uncertainly. There are players who play relaxed. It's also good. But when a player has good abilities but plays like a traitor (I do not know what his goal is, maybe statistics?) then it cannot remain without punishment.

The behavior of the player under the nickname "gladiator" was such that he began to receive what he creates and sends around himself.
Sorry Porsche you speak total nonsense

Like UK politicians defecting the issue lol
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

Adminless, unfreeze has taught me a lot. for example, the fact that a team that is in a favorable strategic position on the map (usually a red armor respawn point), it has become accepted by society without any written rules that this team defends itself in the round after winning the round. Some experience of playing on unfreeze is enough to make this clear. Surprisingly, almost all players understand this regardless of their level of play, age or gender. When I first started playing on the unfreeze servers at adminess, I also couldn't understand why players choose such team-building strategies. But after some experience of the game, everything became logically clear in principle. People in general tend not to play for victory totally using the possibilities of the map and respawn settings, they play for victory within a certain unwritten justice. For example, a new round, after the round that your team lost, gives you a full new stack of life and armor and weapons, and even if your team has respawned at the point where everyone usually defends, then this is a fresh team attacking a team that does not have full armor and health from the last round. And this is true, although it is not logical. Nevertheless, most players do so. There are similar unwritten rules in team interaction. (mutual assistance, and other).
Last edited by .WTF!P0rsche?! on Thu Aug 08, 2024 2:30, edited 1 time in total.
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

WhoAmI is the king, he constantly wins even in one against the entire opposing team. Because he has superpowers. Here he can stand at the beginning of the round on the red armor as much as he wants and then go and win the round , the team only benefits from this . And you "gladiator" are very far from that. Then why are you standing up and hiding behind other players? Go and fight like everyone else. Or write yourself another nickname (for example, the one that I recommended to you)
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

.WTF!P0rsche?! wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 0:31 WhoAmI is the king, he constantly wins even in one against the entire opposing team. Because he has superpowers. Here he can stand at the beginning of the round on the red armor as much as he wants and then go and win the round , the team only benefits from this . And you "gladiator" are very far from that. Then why are you standing up and hiding behind other players? Go and fight like everyone else. Or write yourself another nickname (for example, the one that I recommended to you)
But whoami drinks magi bladder blood

What you drink to much of lol?
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

PacMan wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 0:33
.WTF!P0rsche?! wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 0:31 WhoAmI is the king, he constantly wins even in one against the entire opposing team. Because he has superpowers. Here he can stand at the beginning of the round on the red armor as much as he wants and then go and win the round , the team only benefits from this . And you "gladiator" are very far from that. Then why are you standing up and hiding behind other players? Go and fight like everyone else. Or write yourself another nickname (for example, the one that I recommended to you)
But whoami drinks magi bladder blood

What you drink to much of lol?
Pacman, make a better avatar for yourself here on the forum than repeating old long-worn jokes a hundred times) AmI_blood means something completely different. This means the similarity of different personalities in some qualities.
Gladiat0r
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Gladiat0r »

well, @porsche, your text that you brought up from the translator somehow managed to make me laugh, this is rare , you are here speaking non sense and just showing that you are biased, it is true i play defensively and this is none of your buisness, i choose to play like that as a coping mechanism, waiting for the crowd to be cleared, when the server gets full, i can't take on the shitty spam and the random sudden rocketjumps that the enemy do in such small closed maps , simply because my age doesn't allow me to react quickly, , also when a lot of stuff starts poping on my screen i get confused and overwhelmed so i choose to retreat to pick up health then start looking for frozen team mates to thaw , it is funny that you are here trying to sound wise , but let me tell you something , you hate me because even with the way i play ,even though i have less experience and time spent on this game than you, i still outplay you, especially in open and wide maps, you know this very well dude, this is not me defending myself , this is a fact, and let me tell you another thing , i don't like your style either, your way of playing the game is so dumb and reflects your personality, you just rocketjump around like a retard and spam grenades/rockets (abusing the big radius and splash dmg because you are afraid to aim apparently) then you die in couple of seconds if your team doesn't succeed in getting your back which what happens to you in most cases, you simply lack patience, because you almost play drunk every fucking time, alcahol makes you reckless, the self sacrifice and all the dumb things that you said is not your intention , what a filthy bastard, i suggest you to change your nick from porsche to a vodkapiss or something like that, a name that can match your level of intelligence , your comments sound illogical to me dude, you weren't dissing me , you were dissing your god whoami in your text , i am grateful that adminless punishes players your kind , i join the server and play to clear my mind, not to mainly handle shit from crazy drunken pricks, that's it, i am no longer motivated to reply in this thread as the admin accepted my report and i got what i want.
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

Gladiat0r wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 2:58 well, @porsche, your text that you brought up from the translator somehow managed to make me laugh, this is rare , you are here speaking non sense and just showing that you are biased, it is true i play defensively and this is none of your buisness, i choose to play like that as a coping mechanism, waiting for the crowd to be cleared, when the server gets full, i can't take on the shitty spam and the random sudden rocketjumps that the enemy do in such small closed maps , simply because my age doesn't allow me to react quickly, , also when a lot of stuff starts poping on my screen i get confused and overwhelmed so i choose to retreat to pick up health then start looking for frozen team mates to thaw , it is funny that you are here trying to sound wise , but let me tell you something , you hate me because even with the way i play ,even though i have less experience and time spent on this game than you, i still outplay you, especially in open and wide maps, you know this very well dude, this is not me defending myself , this is a fact, and let me tell you another thing , i don't like your style either, your way of playing the game is so dumb and reflects your personality, you just rocketjump around like a retard and spam grenades/rockets (abusing the big radius and splash dmg because you are afraid to aim apparently) then you die in couple of seconds if your team doesn't succeed in getting your back which what happens to you in most cases, you simply lack patience, because you almost play drunk every fucking time, alcahol makes you reckless, the self sacrifice and all the dumb things that you said is not your intention , what a filthy bastard, i suggest you to change your nick from porsche to a vodkapiss or something like that, a name that can match your level of intelligence , your comments sound illogical to me dude, you weren't dissing me , you were dissing your god whoami in your text , i am grateful that adminless punishes players your kind , i join the server and play to clear my mind, not to mainly handle shit from crazy drunken pricks, that's it, i am no longer motivated to reply in this thread as the admin accepted my report and i got what i want.
I haven't been drinking alcohol at all since 2009. This alone is enough to make it clear that you are mistaken in many ways. Spam grenades is holy on unfreeze. Moving on rocketjumps is a defrag , don't you know that?

You lobok - Let's go to the DUEL server, and I'll show you what a real Gladiator is.

WhoAmI can kick your ass even with his eyes closed. (c)
Last edited by .WTF!P0rsche?! on Thu Aug 08, 2024 6:08, edited 1 time in total.
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

spam with missiles and plasma is called "suppression by fire" in military science. Don't you understand this, or are you pretending to be stupid like you don't know what to say in your defense?

"i still outplay you, especially in open and wide maps, you know this very well dude," - and this is a strong statement - let's go to the duel server , I'll kick your stupid rat treacherous ass.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.