UnFreeZe Super League 2023, Second Leg

UnFreeZe Super League 2023, Second Leg History - Immortal Clan First Place
redrum
User lv4
User lv4

Re: UnFreeZe League 23/24

Post by redrum »

Yes, we are setup for Tuesday. Maps are correct.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

awesome then noted for the Tuesday and now just waiting to hear ILM choices for that no later than tomorrow night. good luck.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

@dt ilm just picked now bal3dm3, focal_p132 and pro-q3tourney2, pro-q3dm6 let me know then what you prefer from those.

for the rest it appears ASS and oKo are in talks to decide a date within today/tomorrow the latest as the initially planned Wednesday seems not to work for them so waiting for a agreement from both about that potentially for the next Sunday night it seems. in the other hand I still don't know anything about the Immortal-Community fight that can be season deciding (the second leg won't be decided until the last week though along with the off-the-record results). just as a reminder do not forget that missing the schedule deadline in addition carries losing the ability to chose anything else for such fight.
redrum
User lv4
User lv4

Post by redrum »

For ILM, focal_p132, pro-q3dm6. Thank you.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

great noted now, thank you then once ilm decides the order I'll PM you that here as usual no later than tomorrow night.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

breaking, ass has finally defeated previous season runner ups and avenged their first leg loss against team community in arguably one of their best performances (not so much results) so far in a epic fight that went the distance with both teams taking each other picks. very interesting results that surprisingly or may be not so much surprisingly for some it leaves ass as the third place of the second leg so far with everything and by everything I mean everything still left to decide in the remaining two weeks left. very well played guys, great games.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, everything updated now with this night results and additionally here it's the public card for the opening fight of the fourth week between ILM and Double Trouble hapening this Tuesday night:
  • match-up: ILM Clan VS Double Trouble
  • picks:
    • tier 2: q3dm8, pro-q3tourney7 (-)
    • tier 3: bal3dm3 (-), focal_p132
    • tier 1: pro-q3tourney2 (-), pro-q3dm6
  • maps: pro-q3dm6, q3dm8, focal_p132
  • date: Tuesday 5 of December of 2023 21:15 CET
  • server: fpsclasico.eu:27968
  • gtv: fpsclasico.eu:27969
for the rest the day has ended without any solid communication/agreement about the other fights schedules for the next week so at this point here it's the current situation (situation now, not "status", situation) of those:
  • Week 4
    • ASS Clan VS oKo Clan (Sunday 10 of December of 2023 21:00 CET)
      • situation: ass communicated this morning that the initial Wednesday date didn't work for them and offered instead to play the Sunday while oKo failed to provide any dates altogether to play after a week of the fight being announced and it just communicated to be "working on it" today so I'll give it a day of grace in case they want to workout something otherwise the Sunday will just remain whether they can meet it or not and the choices procedure will continue as usual starting with oKo two picks from the second tier.
    • Immortal Clan VS Team Community (Thursday 7 of December of 2023 21:00 CET)
      • situation: out of time community finally communicated this night that they have been in talks during the week with immortal to schedule this pretty much any day of the week (i.e the 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th) but they (immortal) turned them all down and after more than a week since the fight being announced they (immortal) failed to really provide any dates they commit to play this the next week therefore in light of that the Thursday night date will remain whether they can meet it or not with the possibility of playing this the Saturday night in case that would work and community would agrees to that in such case (otherwise the Thursday will remain). community has already completed all their side of the card so now just waiting to hear final blocks and the remaining choices (order/server) from immortal within the next days.
and that's it by now, I think that giving the circumstances I won't overrule the choices as it's generally the case with missed schedule deadlines as I don't observe mean intentions however at this point I'll set the dates. there's no much room left now for delays and waiting weeks to schedule fights, if the week four fights are gonna end up being played in the week five instead then the week five fights when are gonna be played? for Christmas? not only that's disrespectful for everyone involved (not me) that it's not even gonna happen. as said from the beginning, this is a regular season not a cup and have players rotation is part of the competition so I just want to remind once again to everyone here that delaying fights just like that waiting for some specific player/s is not allowed and that given a date as long as a team have at least five registered players available for it regardless of who they are they are obliged to take it. in that sense it's as well direct responsibility of the teams to recruit available enough players as to reasonably meet the calendar.
kf

Post by kf »

Hello adminless, hello to any Team

i need to talk again, because theres something which really annoys me, especially when it comes up to playable dates, schedules and some things heero especially needs to excuse like all the time because adminless just seem to accuse us for always want to play with the same players and delaying such games.
first at all as i said earlier, we are mostly forced to play with that olc heero shantu and kf lineup, because our "skillgaps" in that case are too far away. i will just explain why.
we always have to think about the enemy teams in case of the lineup they are able to pull out and it doesnt pretty much matter if i just predict their "weakest" team. at any team you could swap players without any problem in my oppinion. theres always enough players which pretty much match same skill level and btw i did not saw any games from ILM or ASS where Blaze or RICKY wasnt playing at the first map, same for fau/aimer or ami/cth. the difference between them and us is that they only need like 2 players which surely have to play to have a decent fight and probably win the games, because their other players pretty much have decent dmg output. we need at least 3 (4) players to secure a decent fight and i dont speak about winning games, i only speak about having a fair chance against the other teams. when you finally watch our stats, than you mostly will see that we even have less damage output against any team. so our goal is mostly to give our weaker players a real chance and setting them up most effective way we can. which needs to be 3 decent damagedealers. if there would be missing one, you guys will see a boring one sided match and i think nobody is interested in that. when it comes to dt fight 2nd leg we wanted to play without heero olc and me, not because we underrate them, but because we also wanted to see what happens without such players which mostly "carry" some games.
but it turned out that suddenly crm and viper werent able to play so heero and me had to step in. the other thing which i guess nobody knows are the comms. crm and olc are not able to talk in voice because its too late for olc and family is sleeping and crazy also got a little daughter which he doesnt wanna wake up - this also sometimes happens to me when my little son did not have a good day or lets say night ;) masin lately also had problems with soundcard so he also wasnt able to talk and as everybody should know by now (hi ILM :D) comms are really helpful and needed. shantu and heero are needed for comms because olc cant talk, i also cant sometimes + 1 player who can talk too, so mostly were only 3 players which are in voice able to give infos by talking. now that olc is chatbanned for some nonsense trashtalking theres also no way to get infos from him because he cant use teamchat ofc. i do understand your decision so i dont talk about that by now, i just wanna let you know how we are forced to play.
honestly, i would be the first one to always just leave my seat and let some other player take it, but that wouldnt be fun for anyone either enemy or us. so please stop to accusing us about that the whole time, its just super annoying. and btw i wanna thank you miguel that you uploaded some games with gtv-chat, that really surprised me in some case how some players think about us. i know that guys are cheering for such teams mostly those teams they like ( i also always cheer for ILM in that case :D) but if i read something like "everybody hates them" etc. its really sad. im someone who always gives advice or my personal oppinion when players ask me about something, i had many "privates" in that case with many players. i also just started to talk with edversion right after that 20:0 game to give them advices or decent help for not letting this happen again, because they seem really friendly players, but when i just read that gtv-chat i was just like "ok - no advices anymore - whatever."
with that said im looking forward to end that season with some cool games vs community at thursday and oKo at i dunno. and than you might have silence about me, because i think i will not participate anymore - the games are mostly really fun to play but the things around the games are just super annoying.

best regards and merry xmas and happy new year to anyone who reads this :D

*edit
i wanna thank my mates for any time we just shared together, it was really fun to play/talk, you guys are fucking awsome! :D
Prepare for fake .WTF!
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

dude all that you're complaining about is exactly part of the competition, it goes the same for all the teams and from what I saw everyone has abode to that. as I said from the beginning teams are up to eight people and I think that you have more than enough perfectly competitive players as your rank/stats show so if your team can't normally meet dates because you refuse to play with anything else beside heero, olc, kf, shantu and somebody else as you're implying yourself then you will have to take a no showing 0:2, 0:20, 0:100 loss just as oKo did in the opening game btw nothing new. it's the way it's, that's neither a accepted nor a valid reason to drag the competition just like that let alone at this point and I think that I have made that clear enough around the site. and also btw the olc chat ban only applies to the public chat, the team chat should still work for him.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, today then I just got both fights of the week confirmed (immortal-community for the Thursday, ass-oko for the Sunday) and final choices from immortal-community so that means that only all the ass-oko choices remain (second tier tier for oko and first and third for ass) then please do not forget about that and make sure to submit those picks within the next days. with that said here is initial schedule for the last closing week fights of the second leg of the UnFreeZe Super League 2023 to discussing and agreeing along this week:
  • Week 5
    • Double Trouble VS Team Community (Tuesday 12 of December of 2023 21:00 CET)
    • ASS Clan VS ILM Clan (Wednesday 13 of December of 2023 21:15 CET)
    • oKo Clan VS Immortal Clan (Thursday 14 of December of 2023 21:00 CET)
as usual check those out and make sure to get back about them before this Sunday night. regardless of what happens this week at least the first place of the second leg along with the final off-the-record positions and ranks/stats will be at play so stay tuned as there's still plenty of things for the grabs. have fun and good luck.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, done already, everything updated now with this night results. as expected ilm had no problems to overcome newcomers Double Trouble and collect their fourth win of the season that then leave momentarily at the wait of the res of the week results none other than three teams tied at four wins for the third place in a very fun and exciting fight. additionally also the card for the Thursday potentially (season) tittle deciding fight between Immortal and Community has been completed as follows:
  • match-up: Immortal Clan VS Team Community
  • picks:
    • tier 2: phantq3dm1_rev (-), bloodcovenant
    • tier 3: teddm1, cpm4a (-)
    • tier 1: hub3tourney1, reqdm5 (-)
  • maps: hub3tourney1, bloodcovenant, teddm1
  • date: Thursday 7 of December of 2023 21:00 CET
so review that and unless someone spot some mistake or something fight hard, fight clean, have fun and see you the Thursday in game. and finally for the remaining fight of the week between ASS and oKo please do not forget that even by now (when the whole card should had been completed had the default date stick btw) I'm still waiting for oKo two picks from the second tier for this therefore considering that I'll give oKo some final 24 hourrs (approx) to pick that otherwise I'll proceed to overrule that as I find it the most appropriate.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, everything updated already with this night results, as expected immortal captured their eight win of the season in a stellar overpowering (overall) performance. the most interesting thing of the night was the first game outcome where community managed to pull off a upset against a immortal clan that probably opened the night overconfident. although it might had look irrelevant that result is very interesting as it still keeps the championship alive at the wait of this Sunday ASS-oKo game while otherwise it would have almost with total certainty resulted in a championship for immortal. although very unlikely (1:15 against in the odds) this result now means that oKo still has a somehow realistic patch to victory, if they can just pull off two 2:0 wins in their two remaining fights they'll capture the championship even despite the opening no showing penalization. the second leg along with the rest of the positions/off-the-record results will be decided in the last week so as usual stay tuned to not miss all the fun. community biggest mistake of the night came from the picks, that bloodcovenant pick did terrible for them and it just ruined whatever chances they could have had this night. immortal definitively did the right choice when they took that instead of phant. ok, anyways for other than that at least one thing has become clear for a fact that when people show up here out of nowhere with bullshit like "we need at least 3 (4) players to secure a decent fight and i dont speak about winning games, i only speak about having a fair chance against the other teams" and "if there would be missing one, you guys will see a boring one sided match and i think nobody is interested in that" among other things this result just come to prove that they are just full of shit. as said, I don't think it's worth any commentary as I'm not here to argue any more non sense so well I guess that just means that regardless of the final outcome probably I didn't do as good at overseeing the teams formation for a balanced and exciting tournament and therefore I'll have to act accordingly to the real in-game situation to correct it in future editions provided everyone is interested of course. in any case, I repeat, I hope nobody misread that, I'm not taking anything away from anybody with that if not the contrary giving everyone involved their appropriate place.

great then all is set now for the Sunday almost with a week of delay but finally here it's the completed card for the ASS-oKo second leg rematch:
  • match-up: ASS Clan VS oKo Clan
  • picks:
    • tier 2: q3dm8 (-), storm3tourney1
    • tier 3: bal3dm3, goldleaf (-)
    • tier 1: hub3tourney1, pro-q3dm6 (-)
  • maps: hub3tourney1, storm3tourney1, bal3dm3
  • date: Sunday 10 of December of 2023 21:00 CET
as usual review that and if nothing is wrong with that then fight hard, fight clean, have fun and good luck. ok and now to finish as usual here is the current status of the last week fights I have noted so far:
  • Week 5
    • Double Trouble VS Team Community (Tuesday 12 of December of 2023 21:00 CET)
      • status: waiting from input about that from both to leave this scheduled within this week. additionally already waiting for community two picks from the second tier for this.
    • ASS Clan VS ILM Clan (Wednesday 13 of December of 2023 21:15 CET)
      • status: ilm already confirmed such date today so now just waiting to hear from ass as to leave this scheduled within this week. additionally already waiting for ilm two picks from the second tier for this.
    • oKo Clan VS Immortal Clan (Thursday 14 of December of 2023 21:00 CET)
      • status: waiting from input about that from both to leave this scheduled within this week. additionally already waiting for immortal two picks from the second tier for this.
please do not forget about those and make sure to get back about those in time. have fun.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

Sounds like oko will be getting there maji blood injections for next fight 😂

Kf was just doing the under dog thing knowing they have a good chance lol
Heero-2b
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Heero-2b »

admin: you know you're the only one complaining about balance, I haven't heard from anyone who's as bothered by it as you are. Plus you're making shit up, sorry, but you are. Again, your unsubstantiated information and misleading information.

for example blood yesterday:

aimer - 1613
fau - 1571
mywife - 1439
semisek - 1358
lee - 1248

summary = 7229
avg - 1445,8

olc - 1743
heero - 1646
kf - 1590
viper - 1289
crm - 1263

summary - 7531
avg - 1506

it's not much difference at all. It's certainly nothing that we would have 9K and the others 7K....

ILM - 7,5K
OkO - 7,6K
Ass - 7,4 K

where is pls the disbalance? can yo explain me pls?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

dude just answer your own buddy bullshit "we need at least 3 (4) players to secure a decent fight and i dont speak about winning games, i only speak about having a fair chance against the other teams" and "if there would be missing one, you guys will see a boring one sided match and i think nobody is interested in that" awesome now back it up and go and tell tell me for a fact that yesterday community had indeed a fair chance and that the fight wasn't just one sided boring as you're own buddy was putting it. at this point it doesn't come to any metrics/projections or anything, that's really all that needs to be tell about it as your own buddy is putting it himself, nobody is interested in that. as I said, I repeat, I hope nobody get me wrong with this, under no circumstance I'm taking anything away from your team and your stellar overpowering victory if not totally the contrary. I insist, once again, I congratulate you on that and that's exactly what leads me to realize for a fact (not projections) that I have miscalculated and made a mistake when sanctioned the teams formation to participate that I will have to account for in future editions, I insist, once again, given that everyone involved is interested and in the same page of course.

obviously until the moment to sign up and build the teams for another edition comes I can't tell for a fact as it will ultimately depend on the given circumstances at that time and needless to say that you will complete this the way you started it but just as a frame of reference for you to start to consider I can tell you that if I would have to organize this a second time like this without any changes at the time of writing you would have to chose between kf and olc for your team, I insist, just to make it clear once again, if you want of course, in order to be allowed to participate like this. I think that olc for example has rightfully complained repeatedly in-game about the lack of challenge even going as far as straight up disrespecting other teams which lead him to end up getting chat banned so I believe that this should be the perfect opportunity for him to elevate the competition and thus regroup with his original Команда Сообщество team or a variation of it as he should have done (and was encouraged/supported on btw) from the start rather than teaming up with a uncontested undisputed undefeated super champion behind the scenes with a fake nick for example. as for kf buddy is just completely full shit as can be seen so may be is just time for him to stop saying that he is gonna move on and instead to really move on, I don't really think this guy adds anything here, or may be eventually just to group with miro in double trouble for example to step up the game and raise the level. in any case, needless to say you can not replace either olc or kf by let's say ami, miro, ixsy, ricky, odin, infinity, blaze, nastia, fau, dawidov, mirage or the likes among others. that's not the point it would have to be with a sensible lesser player in the likes of maczus, noobshunter or noobzordofzords for example among others, I mean, in case of wanting to replace them as from what I saw you ended up not having any availability problems which in part is what I was accounting for when sanctioned your team (i.e. expecting not everyone was going to be available/engaged) so probably you could perfectly do this with a seven players team if you want.