UnFreeZe Super League 2023, Second Leg

UnFreeZe Super League 2023, Second Leg History - Immortal Clan First Place
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: UnFreeZe League 23/24

Post by adminless »

hey he is actually scheduled to fight tomorrow 18:00 CET (UTC+01) against notorious new contender noobkilla as a side event for a once in a life time kind of battle. stay tuned for the results on the respective sub-forum for that or watch it live at the fpsclassico.com:27971 gtv tomorrow at the specified time. the fight will go ztn3tourney1, q3dm2, pro-q3dm6, pro-q3tourney7, q3dm13.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

^ironmonkey wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 14:18
PacMan wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 13:54

Lol that's quite funny response from UK perspective
from german perspective - when was your last meaningful contribution, pacman?

EZ :thumbup:
Only when I have Ricky on opposing team the ass usually loses :thumbup:
redrum
User lv4
User lv4

Post by redrum »

Hello Adminless, we are moving our match with ASS to Sunday 26.11.2023, deal was done. Our second tier maps are storm3tourney1 and phantq3dm1_rev.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

yes don't worry walnut communicated that (the date) before on PM so noted now along your picks. I was going to make a update on this here before when I got dragged with another task. thanks for the input.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok here it's the current status update I was talking about noting the latest developments:
  • Week 2
    • ILM Clan VS Immortal Clan (Wednesday 22 of November of 2023 21:15 CET)
      • status: ilm has confirmed already such date and already provided their choices for this fight. in the other hand after repeated reminder still by I haven't heard a single word from immortal about this. as said if in what's left of the evening I don't hear from them a clear set of dates where they commit to play this (either the Wednesday or another potential ones to discuss/agree along the next days) then by the night the current Wednesday date will remain whether they can finally meet it or not and I'll proceed to complete the rest of the card as I see fit.
    • Team Community VS oKo Clan (Thursday 23 of November of 2023 21:00 CET)
      • status: oko already confirmed such date this morning and already provided storm3tourney1, bloodcovenant as picks therefor now just waiting to hear from team community in whats left of the evening if such agreement includes them (as it initially appeared to be the case) or if not what else would work for them along the next week to schedule this and continue with the rest of the choices. again in case of have no received such clear communication from the community end by the night such date will remain and I'll proceed to also complete the rest of the card as I see fit.
    • ASS Clan VS Double Trouble (Sunday 26 of November of 2023 21:00 CET)
      • status: already agreed by both for the next Sunday night instead of the initial Tuesday date and dt also communicated already storm3tourney1, phantq3dm1_rev picks so now just waiting for ass to pick of those along the rest of the choices for this fight (i.e. two from the third tier, two from the first tier, order and server) within the next days as to finally leave this all set.
I hope that makes it all clear in the event of any potential dispute later on. I will not send any further reminders in what's left for the day.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok the night is complete with another immortal win to retain the season lead although this time a lot more disputed than probably some might had expected. the deciding moment of the night came on the opening game that immortal took 10:9 in a breath taking dog fight that could have easily go either way. had ass took that map and considering they played one of their best games so far in the second to upset the succeeding team of the current champions and it would have collected a outstanding 0:2 victory. that wasn't just the case this night and in the last game they obviously conceded a map five minutes ago they didn't even know it existed where consequently got outplayed which should raise the question to themselves of why they ultimately chose it. in any case, terrific fight that I think that it finally lived up to the expectation of a grand final between two top tier teams, well played.
^Walnut*
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: -=ASS=-^WALNUT

Post by ^Walnut* »

adminless wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 21:57 ok the night is complete with another immortal win to retain the season lead although this time a lot more disputed than probably some might had expected. the deciding moment of the night came on the opening game that immortal took 10:9 in a breath taking dog fight that could have easily go either way. had ass took that map and considering they played one of their best games so far in the second to upset the succeeding team of the current champions and it would have collected a outstanding 0:2 victory. that wasn't just the case this night and in the last game they obviously conceded a map five minutes ago they didn't even know it existed where consequently got outplayed which should raise the question to themselves of why they ultimately chose it. in any case, terrific fight that I think that it finally lived up to the expectation of a grand final between two top tier teams, well played.
Ggs! About the last map, we knew that they were good a Teddm1 and we also didn't know that map well, so that would probably have been even worse for us. This map we also didn't know (some of us a bit from Glacius), so we didn't had a choice really and went with this :lol:
*-=Masin rulezzz=-*
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

I know, it sucks but it's what it's, that's also part of the competition (i.e. being competitive in a wide variety of maps and styles, not just in the tops and/or in a specific style). as said your real chances this night came in the first map that you actually took on the stats but unfortunately (for you) you couldn't materialize that in a win as in the first leg of the last cup grand final. also cliff was a surprisingly good addition to the team (beyond expectation) so well played everyone. next time probably focus more in being more regular across the whole season overall (not just at peak moments like a cup) and in expanding your game beside total offense with absolute disregard for virtual life basically (where you're probably the best team but there's more to the game than just that to top it). off-game I think that you have already got it right overall, for the most part your choices generally coincide with the ones I would (statistically) pick which I guess it should be a good sign. ok results updated now and videos being produced to be posted tomorrow morning as usual. ggs.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok here it's the public card for the Thursday mega fight between community and oKo that will decide who will remain in the battle for the championship by now:
  • match-up: Team Community VS oKo Clan
  • picks:
    • tier 2: storm3tourney1 (-), bloodcovenant
    • tier 3: bal3dm3, teddm1 (-)
    • tier 1: pro-q3dm13, q3dm7 (-)
  • maps: bal3dm3, bloodcovenant, pro-q3dm13
  • date: Thursday 23 of November of 2023 21:00 CET
  • server: fpsclasico.eu:27968
  • gtv: fpsclasico.eu:27969
for the rest ILM do not forget to come back before tomorrow night with the final choices for your fight and for ass to do the same with their Sunday fight against Double Trouble to finally leave the second week fights of the second leg all set. that said as usual here you have the incoming fights for the third week of the second leg coming next to leave at least schedule within this week (i.e. before Sunday night) so as usual check that out and get back with availability and/or alternative dates if necessary:
  • Week 3
    • Double Trouble VS Immortal Clan (Tuesday 28 of November of 2023 21:00 CET)
    • Team Community VS ASS Clan (Wednesday 29 of November of 2023 21:00 CET)
    • oKo Clan VS ILM Clan (Thursday 30 of November of 2023 21:15 CET)
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

here is the card for the other mega fight of the week between the succeeding team of the current summer champions and the former lineal champs hapening tomorrow 21:15 CET that will decide whether ilm sticks for the ultimate championship battle or will leave immortal in the top position with now only three weeks of competition more left:
  • match-up: ILM Clan VS Immortal Clan
  • picks:
    • tier 2: storm3tourney1 (-), pro-q3tourney7
    • tier 3: bal3dm3, focal_p132 (-)
    • tier 1: pro-q3tourney2 (-), 6++
  • maps: bal3dm3, pro-q3tourney7, 6++
  • date: Wednesday 22 of November of 2023 21:15 CET
  • server: fpsclasico.eu:27968
  • gtv: fpsclasico.eu:27969
good stuff that can easily go as yet another season finale. for the rest even by now with all the rest of the week fights all set I still haven't heard anything about ass choices for their fight against dt this Sunday night. do not forget about that and submit such choices within the next 24 hours (approx) or if not by tomorrow night I'll just set that myself as I see fit to be able to continue with the season organization.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

@dt hey ass just picked yesterday bal3dm3, goldleaf and reqdm5, pro-q3dm6 for your Sunday fight along with phantq3dm1_rev from your picks, let me know now within the next days what you prefer from those.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok everything updated now with this night 1:2, 23:29, 234:257 decisive immortal away victory against former lineal champs ilm that although not mathematically yet and still at the wait of what Community and oKo do tomorrow it appears it leaves them (immortal) just one more big win away from the championship after moving past double trouble next week as expected in the last weeks under normal circumstances. overall for other than the specific behavior of one specific player that will get chat banned in what follows because of that a epic fight so very well played both and congrats to immortal. in that sense, I'd like to remind people that unnecessary/meaningless talking during the fights is not allowed and that there's no place for disrespect in this game specially just like that, uncalled. people that willingly join these events here do so to have a good time and enjoy the game and not to put up with anybody negativity.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

as a public reminder here for Double Trouble as well please do not forget that I still haven't heard what you prefer from ass choices bal3dm3, goldleaf and reqdm5, pro-q3dm6 for your Sunday fight. in case of have not heard about that within the next 24 hours (approx) by tomorrow night I'll proceed to decide that. for the rest here's the current situation I have noted for the next week fights:
  • Week 3
    • Double Trouble VS Immortal Clan (Tuesday 28 of November of 2023 21:00 CET)
      • status: immortal already confirmed such date then just at the wait of dt to do the same within the next days. additionally already waiting for immortal two picks from the second tier for this within the next days.
    • Team Community VS ASS Clan (Wednesday 29 of November of 2023 21:00 CET)
      • status: waiting for input from both to leave this scheduled within the next days as usual. additionally already waiting for ass two picks from the second tier for this within the next days.
    • oKo Clan VS ILM Clan (Thursday 30 of November of 2023 21:15 CET)
      • status: oKo already confirmed such date although requested the time to be 21:00 instead of ilm default of 21:15 as to accommodate their players timezones. in case of can not do 21:00 then another date should be scheduled therefore waiting for ilm confirmation for this or just to come back with another date to leave this scheduled within the next days. additionally already waiting for ilm two picks from the second tier for this within the next days.
as usual do not forget about those and do not leave everything for the last minute (i.e. Sunday evening). have fun and good luck and remember that this night the second place of the season (by now) and therefor the champion aspirant that will clash immortal in the decisive week fights will be decided with the highest rated match up of the season between two times runner ups team community and 2021 champions and 2022 regular season undefeated first place oKo Clan. make sure to tune in for that at the fpsclasico.eu:27969 gtv server from 21:00 CET to watch it live.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

breaking, oKo has finally prevailed in the battle for the current second place (so far) in a outstanding performance despite conceding their home map of the night so they now look set to battle immortal for the first place in the very last week (just as seeded) provided none of them fails in what follows of course making the rest of the match ups potential deciders from now on. tremendous games, very well played both and congrats to oKo. results, stats, videos and everything to follow as usual.
redrum
User lv4
User lv4

Post by redrum »

Hello. For match with team ASS, maps are bal3dm3, goldleaf, phantq3dm1_rev.

We are confirming Immortal Clan game date , Tuesday 28 of November.

Tier one maps: hub3tourney1, q3dm7
Tier three: goldleaf, bal3dm3

Starting with Tier one, games server fpsclasico.eu:27968.