UnFreeZe Super League 2023, First Leg

UnFreeZe Super League 2023, First Leg History - Immortal Clan First Place
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: UnFreeZe League 23/24

Post by adminless »

btw that some teams have been requesting changes already, as written on the season rules, team changes during the legs are not allowed. that being said, up to three changes are allowed to be introduced for the second leg just in some weeks basically so those interested stay tuned and obviously make sure to announce them on the last week window of the first leg to be added for the second leg.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, today I finally received all that was pending for this week fights so pretty much beside some last details we are all set, great job guys. additionally oko and ass agreed to start their Friday super clash at 20:30 CEST instead so keep in that mind those following this. awesome, then let's move on to the fights scheduled for the next week then, this is what's currently noted:
  • Week 3
    • oKo Clan VS Diablo Team (Tuesday 24 of October of 2023 21:00 CET)
    • ASS Clan VS Team Community (Wednesday 25 of October of 2023 21:00 CET)
    • Immortal Clan VS ILM Clan (Thursday 26 of October of 2023 21:15 CET)
as usual, go checking that out and let me know about that to leave that set within this week (approx). have fun and good luck everyone.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, finally fight card PM'ed now to redrum/edversion and walnut for the Sunday 21:00 CEST Diablo VS ASS second week fight so if you haven't received it or anything just let me know. as usual, for public revision/interest here it's how it looks like:
  • match-up: Diablo Team VS ASS Clan
  • picks:
    • tier 2: storm3tourney1 (-), charon3dm9
    • tier 3: cpm4a (-), goldleaf
    • tier 1: q3dm7 (-), pro-q3dm6
  • maps: pro-q3dm6, charon3dm9, goldleaf
  • date: Sunday 22 of October of 2023 21:00 CEST
  • server: fpsclassico.com:27970
  • gtv: fpsclassico.com:27971
please note that diablo picked secondary server so the gtv for it will be fpsclassico.com:27970. for other than that, have fun and good luck everyone.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

and at last after a entire week of intense communication this is the card for the match up between these two former great champion teams, none other than 2021 lineals ILM and 2022 champs oKo:
  • match-up: ILM Clan VS oKo Clan
  • picks:
    • tier 2: bloodcovenant, storm3tourney1 (-)
    • tier 3: bal3dm3, 7++ (-)
    • tier 1: pro-q3tourney2, pro-q3dm13 (-)
  • maps: pro-q3tourney2, bloodcovenant, bal3dm3
  • date: Thursday 19 of October of 2023 21:15 CEST
  • server: fpsclasico.eu:27968
  • gtv: fpsclasico.eu:27969
additionally do not forget that this night the second week matches will start 21:00 CEST at the fpsclasico.eu:27968 server with the titanic clash between 2022, 2023 in a row runner-ups team community and a re-edition of the last champion team immortal clan in a battle anticipated to be crucial for the first place.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

breaking immortal has prevailed on the top clash against team community and take the first season lead on a neck to neck fight that went the distance where immortal made the difference in the third and decisive game, very well played guys, great games :thumbsup:
viper++
User lv3
User lv3
in-game nick: .DC!Viper++!?

Post by viper++ »

adminless wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 22:20 breaking immortal has prevailed on the top clash against team community and take the first season lead on a neck to neck fight that went the distance where immortal made the difference in the third and decisive game, very well played guys, great games :thumbsup:
Nice games. Funny and exciting.
And gigi of course. :clap:
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

videos up for yesterday match since this morning, great games, I think that it really lived up to the hype, for other than the 2:1 all the other results (2:0/0:2) seemed quite realistic, very well played both. I was reviewing it now and it seems like the key synthetic game analysis difference lied on map control and item pick up, specially on the first game where immortal picked 3425 health against community 2625 (i.e. +30%) and 4655 armor against 2740 (i.e. +70%), that led to superior conversion overall (366.49 damage taken/death versus 338.19) and not in simply having vastly overpowering players (78435:76204 on damages, 25.95:26.66 on accuracy, fairly balanced in that regard indeed) as to brute force the competition whatever the case is exactly as this is meant to be. that seems to tell that basically yesterday team community either got wrong the right parts of the maps to defend or the right maps for their strategy/interests, specially in the opening game.

ok, do not forget that this night the fun continues with the highly exciting rematch of the last tournament third place final between currently number one rated team in active competition and none other than the former 2021 lineal champs ilm at 21:15 in the fpsclasico.eu:27968 server (i.e. fpsclasico.eu:27969 for spectators). additionally keep in mind that the schedule of the next week fights is currently on going as follows so please make sure to get back/reach out about that within the next days as to leave those set within this week as usual (i.e. no later than the Sunday night as the time to close the schedule not the time to start with the schedule):
  • Week 3
    • oKo Clan VS Diablo Team (Tuesday 24 of October of 2023 21:00 CEST)
      • status: waiting from input about the date from both teams and second tier picks from diablo already.
    • ASS Clan VS Team Community (Wednesday 25 of October of 2023 21:00 CEST)
      • status: waiting from input about the date from both teams and second tier picks from community already.
    • Immortal Clan VS ILM Clan (Thursday 26 of October of 2023 21:15 CEST)
      • status: waiting from input about the date from both teams and second tier picks from ilm already.
@viper yes as I just said, I think it lived up to the hype. not trying to be a dick or that guy yet again but as much as some people might hate it it's the overall fair balance what indeed makes it exciting and keep this competitive instead of boring. that's how it works. also the best of three, dual legged format for this caliber of fights I think that worked much better otherwise at best of five at those times I think it's obvious some games would have just been rushed and/or simply not played with the same intensity.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

breaking, after a very hard losing streak, former 2021 lineal champions ilm finally ended it with a (statistical) upsetting 2:0 victory against top rated contender in active competition oko in a remarkable fight that turns upside down the scores and heat up the decisive part of the first leg of the UnFreeZe Super League 2023. considering they (ilm) already lost against community and these same lost against immortal the next week ilm-immortal match up is posed as a yet another small final and true test for immortal on their fight for the first place. overall a greatly entertaining fight so very well played both, great games.
nickaero
User lv4
User lv4

Post by nickaero »

Zoltaan
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

hehe yes ggs, as said, a very interesting (unexpected) result that now sets you with real options for dispute the first place of the first leg. for the rest I still haven't heard anything so far about the next (third) week scheduled fights, initially oKo-Diablo for the Tuesday, ASS-Community for the Wednesday and Immortal-ILM for the Thursday. do not forget that the soft normal expected and reasonable deadline to leave those set is this weekend which include back and forth communication to discuss the dates/picks and so on.

finally remember that this night start time for the oko-ass fight has been moved to 20:30 CEST at the fpsclasico.eu:27968 server and that both teams have accepted to already play nodm9a instead of the chosen pro-nodm9 for this fight in sync with the pool replacement then please everybody around here (spectator included) make sure to have installed that map if you haven't already and keep in mind that will be the nodm9 version allowed to be picked in successive fights here.
redrum
User lv4
User lv4

Post by redrum »

DT can play in Tuesday 24.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

great news, thanks for the update, then noted for the Tuesday, let's see if oko confirms Tuesday today as well after the ass fight happening now in about half hour and then that will be it. as said, you can as well go already picking your maps for this fight (i.e. two from the second tier, q3dm8, storm3tourney1, nodm9a, phantq3dm1_rev, pro-q3tourney7, bloodcovenant, pro-dcmap7, charon3dm9). needles to say stay tuned for the rest of the picks after oko make theirs.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

unfortunately just having to report here a 0:2 loss for oKo against ASS this night due no showing (in full, only four players) from them. big disappointment particularly considering the fight got played anyways off the record 4vs4 and oKo ended up taking it 2:1 in top class performance despite the no showing and the not even yet registered off-the-record ass line up. as said, no trying to start any drama but in my opinion, for the first leg no as its not possible but for the second leg oKo should start looking for other players as it's not cool/fair for anybody involved (not even mentioning me personally, everyone) getting ruined like this.
^Walnut*
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: -=ASS=-^WALNUT

Post by ^Walnut* »

2 bad we couldn't play the real matches! It was fun though to play off the record and it were some good matches. Ggs to Oko for those matches :thumbup:
*-=Masin rulezzz=-*
redrum
User lv4
User lv4

Post by redrum »

DT choose q3dm8 charon3dm9 for OKO game.