network incident

UnFreeZe Game Servers News forum.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

network incident

Post by adminless »

unfortunately this morning I was busy afk (couldn't check the site as usual) and as I reached the desk now it turned out that there has been a network startup issue with the setup this morning that led to the servers down, unlucky. it appears the servers are up now though I'll have to continue working on them across the day to fully restore them. for the most part it seems they work now though most notably the interlink for the alternative route is broken (which was the source of the failure). sorry for the downtime and the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: network incident

Post by adminless »

found the issue now, it appears it came from a temporal routing issue that should get restored in the next days. already complaining.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: network incident

Post by adminless »

ok looks like since this night 1 in the morning (aprox) the servers interlink has been restored so I assume the servers should now go restarting normally during the next days as usual and with that the incident should be fixed now, at least so far. on the future I might consider a replacement for the backup server which was the source of the issue at some point depending on the circumstances but obviously just not like this. I would expect the incident to probably recur at some point from time to time but not that much (which shall be the case then I'll prioritize looking for another provider). once again sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your understanding and your patience.