BensonLorenz wh or aim ?

Cheaters Reports Discussion forum.

do you think the guy on the demo cheats?

Poll ended at Thu Jun 22, 2023 19:28

yes
15%
no
46%
inconclusive
38%

Total votes: 13

oKo*Magister
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: oKo*Magister

Re: BensonLorenz wh or aim ?

Post by oKo*Magister »

I watched this whole demo many times now and I can answer. I saw nothing suspicious there, besides his crazy bot/noob movement and sometimes his weirdly straight mouse moves. To me it looks just like a high sens lost soul getting a nice luck sometimes. On the other hand it's weird that he used different totally new nickname, but I think this is not the case. Many people can use other nicknames and he played just as he played all the time. Same weird parkinson-like movement (which is the most suspicious thing imo about him). He can be a cheater but I'm worried we don't have enough evidence to ban him for now. Also kinda sucks that we have just one demo of it.
It's all in the spirit of Aimbot. *Mankubus voice*
nickaero
User lv4
User lv4

Post by nickaero »

Why are we banning a dude with literally no evidence
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

nickaero wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 14:41 Why are we banning a dude with literally no evidence
I still don't get how he can score playing the way he does lol
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: cTh

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

I've watched this demo a couple of times, normal and slow motion, I don't find any cheating. It moves weirdly but other than that it doesn't do much. anyway, I don't see anything specific here.
Camaradas Iks De
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

well, from what I've seen it's been a couple of days and it's looks like the result of the poll it's just that, inconclusive, as people have basically voted everything so i guess I'll just unban this guy from now until new notice and/or something changes.
ang3lfish
User lv3
User lv3

Post by ang3lfish »

there is definitely something wrong with him. I've never seen anyone play the way he plays. he can't really aim, and then he fires amazing shots. His game does not usually influence the course of the game, especially not in a positive way. I didn't know he was Yetlguru, I'm used to the way he plays, but I get sick if I watch him play for a long time. I submitted the Demo because I was curious about other opinions. we cannot agree on anything from this. but in the future you should pay attention to it or make a funny video about his gameplay.
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: cTh

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

I admit that the guy plays very strangely, even his sensitivity is strange. but in this demo you can't see anything. the fact is I know him from the game and I've seen those shots a lot. there is nothing great about his performance here, although I do wonder how he makes good hits so often playing on a controller.
Camaradas Iks De
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

oKo*CTHULHU wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 14:40 I admit that the guy plays very strangely, even his sensitivity is strange. but in this demo you can't see anything. the fact is I know him from the game and I've seen those shots a lot. there is nothing great about his performance here, although I do wonder how he makes good hits so often playing on a controller.
No pac no noob?
imprecise
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: imprecise

Post by imprecise »

Hi everyone

yetlguru posted this Saturday 2023 June 03 on discord in off-topic a photo of his office with his computers (see image) there seems to be no controller or joystick or trackball, this suggests that he plays with a mouse like most of us, which is confusing compared to his gameplay, too much sensitivity of the mouse or poorly controlled movements could justify his lack of precision and the opposite on some occasions ...

I left him a private message in discord with a link to the "BensonLorenz wh or aim ?" topic about him to invite him to read it and reply to explain himself if he wishes...

good day to all
Attachments
Q3Arena.png
Capture.PNG
"My ability to concentrate is so short that ... Oh a butterfly !"
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

that guy probably just saw that "you" (I mean, the community) basically bailed him out with the poll and now it's just trolling you (all). that's my take on that, you know, may be now it's not that he plays with a gamepad or trackballs but just with one of those laptop trackpads.
imprecise
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: imprecise

Post by imprecise »

Here is yetlguru's answer that I received on discord, I share it with you for your information, in relation to this topic the main information is that yetlguru plays Quake III with a PSX1 controller, which explains his way of playing and his random precision...
" yetlguru — Sunday 04/June/2023 at 10:30 p.m.

I know I've already read and reacted. This is how the conversation went after they banned me. After that I was unlocked. Wow wow so much written, speculated and mostly in English. I had a lot of work to translate and understand correctly. Really interesting what was said about me. I have no idea where to start.
Well, I always play with a gamepad since Sony's PSX1 appeared on the market and that was my first experience with Q3 Arena. Never tried to switch to keyboard and mouse to play like real pro gamers. Many times while playing I've been told that my movements are suspected weird, uncontrolled and look like a bot. So I figured I have to see it for myself. I assume every professional gamer owns more than two PCs. Then started the game with two PCS where I can spectacle myself to see what the others really see when looking at me. It was very interesting . With fast movements, for example on the other PC screen, not everything could be seen as if it had skipped or not recorded. It was funny though. You could only ever see a part of it. I assumed it was because I play with a gamepad. As for playing with gamepad I can tell you not an easy task, there is no program or software to configure it and definitely no hacks for aiming, jumping etc.
As for the flickshots I'm always lucky to have business. Simple explanation in case some have forgotten how to master such.
i see u in the arena..Yours faithfully..yetlguru® "
"My ability to concentrate is so short that ... Oh a butterfly !"
ang3lfish
User lv3
User lv3

Post by ang3lfish »

someone make a fragmovie about him :D
...jutuli...
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: ...jutuli...

Post by ...jutuli... »

ang3lfish wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 23:02 someone make a fragmovie about him :D
But put a warning about possibility of schizophrenic seizures at the beginning of the video....
ang3lfish
User lv3
User lv3

Post by ang3lfish »

that man still won't let me rest...
Attachments
yetlguru.dm_68
(4.17 MiB) Downloaded 34 times
ANIMAL666
User lv2
User lv2