fpsclassico masters 23 tournament

classic Quake III Arena master duels tournaments forum.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: fpsclassico masters 23 tournament

Post by adminless »

combined stats posted yesterday and YouTube videos for the grand final up since this morning (for those that follow this there) so that should now complete and prepare everything for the highly anticipated super final. as said, those inside videos are downloadable (for those that might wanna play them offline) and multi-track so you can chose between the left or right player in-game audio or the (default) combined left-right player in-game audio. turns out this year YouTube finally added multi audio track support for their videos but it appears it's still not available for non YouTube partners (like me) so the YouTube videos only feature the "default" combined audio by now. hopefully on the future I'll update them with the separated left-right tracks as different "languages" there so stay tuned. overall I think they turned out decent, it's funny how even despite everything the inside ones beat the YouTube version all day in every device I tested them (picture quality, color fidelity, frame rate pretty much everything) but at least I think they are an nice update over the previous format.

for the rest as I revised this and looked more into detail the stats and the videos I think it got (the grand final) a lot closer that my initial in-game impression and overall semi was more than a worthy runner-up too and fared much better than anticipated despite overall Ricky clear superiority and game domination/control. also please note that these here are classic physics, in particular, no, there's no double/ramp jumps enabled here. just saying as at times it looked like people was already accustomed to the "classic" (nowadays) UnFreeZe physics, that kind of movement doesn't work at this server at the moment. if it really gets that popular I think that I might consider adding it on the future but so far it just runs like this.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok guys, it happened, the super final and main event of the fpsclassico masters 23 between undefeated former undisputed reigning and defending super champion number one top rated player Miroslav and reigning fpsclassico masters 23 champion Ricky has been agreed and thus it's ready to be disputed this Thursday 25 of May of 2023 at 18:30 CEST (UTC+02). for reference here is the public card for this colossal matchup:
  • stage: fpsclassico masters 23 super final
  • matchup: Miroslav vs Ricky
  • date: Thursday 25 of May of 2023 18:30 CEST (UTC+02)
  • gtv: fpsclasico.de:27972 or fpsclasico.eu:27972 (IPv4 Only)
  • draw:
    • miro (a): cpm24, q3tourney2 (-), storm3tourney1, hub3aeroq3, ztn3tourney1 (-)
    • ricky (b): pukka3tourney2, pro-q3dm6, pro-q3tourney4 (-), pro-nodm9 (-), hub3tourney1
    • tie-breakers: hektik_b3 (b-), pro-q3tourney7, phantq3dm1_rev (b-), q3tourney3 (a-), q3dm5 (a-)
  • maps: pukka3tourney2 , cpm24 , storm3tourney1 , pro-q3dm6 , hub3tourney1 , hub3aeroq3 , pro-q3tourney7
  • format: best of seven 10 mins classic duels
as usual, fight hard, fight clean, have fun and good luck. catch you all in-game this Thursday afternoon.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

bad news guys Ricky informed eight in the morning today that unfortunately he injured his back so he can not play today. currently looking forward a new date to reschedule the super final and let you all know about it. sorry about that.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok Sunday 4 of June of 2023 21:00 CEST (UTC+02) is the next date for this so far.
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

Post by fernandinho1337 »

can anyone massage Ricky's back? I want him to be ready and feeling good <3
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

btw just as a small reminder here please do not forget that tomorrow in 24 hours (approx 21:00 CEST) is the highly anticipated fpsclassico masters 23 super final as advertised above between two elite established champs, Miroslav versus Ricky.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

unfortunately just after we had established this night date per own ricky request he just pulled out once again right now for personal reasons this time. I think that after weeks of waiting just to make one fight happen I'll give it a few more days to see if it's possible to work out something and if not I'll just disqualify and red card this guy and miro will go undeafeated undisputed uncontested super fpsclassico champion and semi just normal interim fpsclassico champion.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

well enough said it's been about two days since this dude (Ricky) turned down the super final he had established himself out of nowhere without communication so I'm just disqualifying and red carding him now here as said. part of the of the deal to be given the champion tittle was obviously honoring the competition in full as usual which included the super final against Miroslav something he has failed to do within a more than generous deadline of various weeks that means that then down he goes in the most shameful possible way and that makes semisek new fpsclassico masters 23 interim champion (due Ricky disqualification and subsequent tittle vacancy). congrats.

ok, so to end in a good note for those interested and to finally give a chance to at least play some match to Miroslav a final exhibition match between Miroslav and semisek on maps ztn3tourney1, pro-nodm9, hektik_b3, pukka3tourney2 and pro-q3tourney7 (all semi picks) has been scheduled for this Thursday 8 of June of 2023 21:00 CEST (UTC+02) to close this fpsclassico masters 23. please notice as well that now that the official competition has finished I just added today UnFreeZe style rampjumps to the duel server as hinted above. have fun.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

GGs guys, great exhibition and a more than worthy showing for semi that went from less to more. it was just unfortunate that only the both of you partivipated but epic games nevertheless. youtube vids coming tomorrow as usual and let's see now that this has ended if we organize something else for the summer then. stay tuned.
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

Post by fernandinho1337 »

gg semisek

thank you for organizing and admin'ing the game, adminless

best regards
Semisek48
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Semisek48 »

ggs Miro, also thank you adminless. Was nice to play.