Other Reports Discussion forum.
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: cTh

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

Please ban this troll with machinegun played with him few games he is terrible.
Attachments
20230504180429-45.89.125.45.27961-q3dm10.dm_68
(3.93 MiB) Downloaded 33 times
20230504181725-45.89.125.45.27961-q3dm7.dm_68
(7.56 MiB) Downloaded 28 times
20230504183901-45.89.125.45.27961-q3dm8.dm_68
(5.26 MiB) Downloaded 21 times
20230504185153-45.89.125.45.27961-q3dm16.dm_68
(4.43 MiB) Downloaded 22 times
20230504190822-45.89.125.45.27961-pro-q3dm6.dm_68
(3.58 MiB) Downloaded 24 times
Camaradas Iks De
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: ....

Post by adminless »

I just watched your first demo now and from it and your report after investigating I see no reason to ban that guy.
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: cTh

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

whatever no balance more
Camaradas Iks De
...jutuli...
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: ...jutuli...

Post by ...jutuli... »

After couple of days watching this guy, I have to agree. This guy plays almost every day and still does the same thing. He does it on purpose, because when I watched him, he's not a complete rookie and he can definitely change weapons and stuff. But the team that has him is out of luck, because he just dies, gives frags to the other team and basically ruins the game. The only positive is that at least he can thaw..

I don't know if there's a solution to this, he's not responding in chat, maybe a warning ban for 3 days or something...? I am not sure if it could help, but it is annoying.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

dude profile is here and indeed he is on last place of the rank and plays (mostly) mg only. unfortunately as I said just like that I can't ban someone based on the specific weapon they use and/or how bad they play as that would lead nowhere. I mean, by that same logic people could as well start requesting to ban people that "use too much" rockets/rails/lgs/nades and/or simply that are just "annoyingly good"/"too selfish" and/or basically just anything else you can come up with. all stuff that already happened btw but clearly wasn't granted so this can't either as that's clearly a no go. as I see it, as I said, it's what it's, a public server and as long as he doesn't really wreak any havoc and/or by any other non playable means ruin the game in some way I just can't ban him. that's really how a public server works, on a public server you're gonna meet people across the whole spectrum and that at least shows that the settings do really offer something else beyond the rail and the rockets to the people and in tune with another recent topic one noob abusing mg is one noob less spamming the shit out of everyone with rockets (that was also reported). on the upside the mg will ran out a lot faster (and there's no extra ammo for that) beside at least, yes, he is top thawer. overall that sounds like the perfect teammate for the amis, miros, nastias and company at the publics to me.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

adminless wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 21:17 I just watched your first demo now and from it and your report after investigating I see no reason to ban that guy.
Hi admin in light of this guy , he's actually quite good fun with it , is there chance we can have some more ammo for the MG ?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

hehe no I'm not gonna ban him for picking the mg as a main weapon just like that but obviously I'm neither going to give now "unlimited" mg ammo just because of that.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

adminless wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:05 hehe no I'm not gonna ban him for picking the mg as a main weapon just like that but obviously I'm neither going to give now "unlimited" mg ammo juat because of that.
Dude no you got me wrong I support the dude

I meant mg ammo pickups in maps ?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

I know you support him I got you right. I was just saying that the same way I didn't concede to the ban requests above, I'm neither going to concede to throw more fuel into the fire. I think overall the mg and the mg ammo is balanced, I don't think throwing more mg ammo (either on start or on spawn) is really justified. just as I said, the mg ammo is somehow limited for that reason so if someone pretends to play just like that at the end of the day he's gonna run out of ammo most often than not and will have to play more weapons too which btw as I checked the dude profile before it's just what's happening.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

adminless wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:38 I know you support him I got you right. I was just saying that the same way I didn't concede to the ban requests above, I'm neither going to concede to throw more fuel into the fire. I think overall the mg and the mg ammo is balanced, I don't think throwing more mg ammo (either on start or on spawn) is really justified. just as a said, the mg ammo is somehow limited for that reason so if someone pretends to play just like that at the end of the day he's gonna run out of ammo most often than not and will have to play more weapons too which btw as I check the dude profule bedore it's just what's happening.
Ok cool
FilthyPirate
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: FilthyPirate

Post by FilthyPirate »

The guy is an absolute irritant but at least he has figured out how to melt. Adminless, do you know where he is from? Possibly he dont understand engrish, he prolly is just learning how to play. I think a ban would be mean.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

FilthyPirate wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 20:06 The guy is an absolute irritant but at least he has figured out how to melt. Adminless, do you know where he is from? Possibly he dont understand engrish, he prolly is just learning how to play. I think a ban would be mean.
Lol he's irritant cos he kills when on low hp lol
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

@pirate he is like many from slavic speaking eastern Europe, so yeah, most likely than not his angliyskiy skills are gonna be pretty limited.
FilthyPirate
User lv4
User lv4

Post by FilthyPirate »

adminless wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 21:27 @pirate he is like many from slavic speaking eastern Europe, so yeah, most likely than not his angliyskiy skills are gonna be pretty limited.
So we need a Slav to speak with him.. Where is Miro when you need him.. :)
FilthyPirate
User lv4
User lv4

Post by FilthyPirate »

FilthyPacMan wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 21:17
FilthyPirate wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 20:06 The guy is an absolute irritant but at least he has figured out how to melt. Adminless, do you know where he is from? Possibly he dont understand engrish, he prolly is just learning how to play. I think a ban would be mean.
Lol he's irritant cos he kills when on low hp lol
He has found me with 1 hp before.. :|