Other Reports Discussion forum.
imprecise
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: imprecise

//VoO

Post by imprecise »

Hi Adminless

the player named //VoO keeps complaining and crying throughout the games. He does this every time he plays. These complaints are not very mean, mostly based on "fake" "loser" "cheater" etc... But in the long run it gets a bit boring, tiring... Maybe you could consider a temporary chat ban that would allow him to concentrate on the quality of his game and less on his desolation...

Thanks in advance

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
"My ability to concentrate is so short that ... Oh a butterfly !"
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: //VoO

Post by adminless »

ok, I think I already chat banned that guy previously so I guess I'll chat ban him again for a few days. thanks fore report.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

imprecise wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 13:08 Hi Adminless

the player named //VoO keeps complaining and crying throughout the games. He does this every time he plays. These complaints are not very mean, mostly based on "fake" "loser" "cheater" etc... But in the long run it gets a bit boring, tiring... Maybe you could consider a temporary chat ban that would allow him to concentrate on the quality of his game and less on his desolation...

Thanks in advance

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
He's harmless same player NATO right? Natocooler or something
Gladiat0r
User lv2
User lv2
in-game nick: *DT*^GLADIAT0R / *DT*NoobsHunter

Post by Gladiat0r »

imprecise, voo is familiar and has been with us for not a too short period on unfreeze1 , i noticed his/her behaviour from the beggining, i can tell you that he/she is not serious and just spreading these kind of comments with the intention of joking , he/she is funny and i have never seen him/her insulting other players or starting a fight in the chat , you didn't have to report him/her , now i am not able to chat with them in-game .
BALONY ILONY
User lv3
User lv3

Post by BALONY ILONY »

So he is a very bad joker then, as I was sure that he was insulting some of the players with these comments.
imprecise
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: imprecise

Post by imprecise »

@Gladiat0r

Yes you're right VoO isn't that bad, he didn't start a chat war, and his repetitive "fake" jokes are hilarious to some and annoying to others...

If I made the decision to report on him, it was because at that time I found that he was starting to do a little too much by commenting on each action towards him as "fake" or worse of a "cheater" and to slip sometimes with insults if we warned him for his behavior in the chat... Since he did not know how to calm down and curb his impulses, before he doesn't go any further in the wrong spirit I felt it was time he understood that he had to stop his useless and repetitive comments for the good of all... because if we let him do it without saying anything it will eventually exceed the limit and moreover it will encourage other players to do the same, which is not desirable in my opinion...

I'm sorry for you that you can no longer chat with him in game, but rest assured because I think his chat ban is only temporary... That said, he can always come and be forgiven here on this post to say that 'he understood, that he had to stop certain comments and calm down with his "fakes"... I'm sure that Adminless will be indulgent and biased with him and will give him the opportunity to redeem himself and allow him to talk again on the chat...
"My ability to concentrate is so short that ... Oh a butterfly !"
BALONY ILONY
User lv3
User lv3

Post by BALONY ILONY »

Unfortunately he needs another chat ban. :(
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

ok, I'll update and review that chat ban later today. thanks for report.