UnFreeZe Community April 2023 event

fpsclassico community based events and fights.
Semisek48
User lv4
User lv4

Re: UnFreeZe Community April 2023 event

Post by Semisek48 »

I would like to join also this sunday if it is not too late already.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

yes, sounds good, as said we're barely five people for a 2vs2 and that's even considering pacman will show which is never really guarantee so it's always welcome to have at least one or two backups/changes just in case some last minute incident or anything so PM for that sent now. in the case all six show up I believe that for this time you can probably form as miro-pacman, heero-pks and shantu-semi and take team turns following the game winner. in case of less than six people it will obviously go as 2vs2 with changes as the situation calls for it. catch you all the Sunday in-game.
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

Post by fernandinho1337 »

hey adminless

with such small amount of people i am wondering if it realaly makes sense at all. i mean we can see who shows up but i dont see why anybody should be interesting in watching. i am missing responses of all almost all top players of this server which is kinda sad and frustrating to not see

best regards
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

as I said, in my opinion I think it's much more interesting to at least meet and play something than not playing anything else at all. it's not like everything has to be yet another over the top event still I find the alternative format quite good and really interesting to be honest. I think it's always refreshing and welcome to play something else that hasn't been played yet beside a great opportunity to take the game into not yet seen before levels and a good warm up and promo to present the fpsclassico masters 23 next week at it's respective forum. good stuff.
pks
User lv3
User lv3

Post by pks »

ggs, thanks for games @all!
Semisek48
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Semisek48 »

yea ggs, a bit of dynamics for change :D
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

yes, epic games, to be honest I think it worked much better than expected and as said I think it was refreshing to play something beside the norm, good stuff and hopefully everything looked tuned for the next round. the last three were top notch, nose bleeding, neck to neck, hardcore balanced games. videos tomorrow as usual, catch you all on the next event. thanks for participate guys.